Author Topic: We'll Always Love Big Poppa  (Read 879 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: We'll Always Love Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 05:50:04 PM »
okay, i take it u have some  "relevant" indie-suggestions for me then

maybe the hot rapper Roc Marciano?

Son you're the one telling people to move on from being Biggie fans. It's hypocrisy at its finest from the same guy who dedicates days out of his life to making collections of all of Kurupt's features.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 05:59:48 PM »
lol,
hop off my penis, Gollum. ur feelings are impeccable

go ahead, n continue to light a candle for a dead 15yr old corpse youve never met every year,

it doesnt bother me at all

but yo..
wherent u goin to recomend me some "relevant" rappers btw? im all ears
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 06:01:22 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 07:31:39 PM »
lol,
hop off my penis, Gollum. ur feelings are impeccable

go ahead, n continue to light a candle for a dead 15yr old corpse youve never met every year,

it doesnt bother me at all

but yo..
wherent u goin to recomend me some "relevant" rappers btw? im all ears

Who said I even care if you listened to rappers who aren't relevant? You're the one telling people to move on, not me. lol moron.

You cared enough to post in a thread about BIG. It obviously bothers you. Be honest with yourself. It bothers you that people are making threads about the enemy of your lord and savior.

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 07:54:43 PM »
ugly boy,
u read into things too much.
if i make a comment about whether i think its logic to celebrate a dead person 15 years
after his death (be it Pac or Big), then that's on me - and it shouldn't bother u so much, Gollum (like it
aparently does)

get off my dick, weirdo

and lay off the conspiracy theories. "ur savior and lord", lmao

and i was kindly askin u to recommend me some "relevant" rappers by ur selfproclaimed
"hot"-standars, Gollum
-- cuz aparanetly u get irate cuz i listen to music which doesnt suit you and ur
subjectivty
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:08:56 PM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »
ugly boy,
if i make a comment about whether i think its logic to celebrate a dead person 15 years
after his death (be it Pac or Big), then that's on me - and it shouldn't bother u so much, Gollum (like it
aparently does)

get off my dick, weirdo

and i was kindly askin u to recommend me some "relevant" rappers by ur selfproclaimed
"hot"-standars, Gollum
-- cuz aparanetly u get irate cuz i listen to music which doesnt suit you and ur
subjectivty

Ugly boy? lol mad mike. Your anger is making you come up with retarded sounding insults. Like I just said, I don't care whether you listen to washed up rappers or not. Its your right to like music from irrelevant artists. Hey, I do too. Its just funny when at the same time you're telling other people to move on from saying RIP to a hip hop legend. It's like Tanner calling someone a faggot, you can't bitch about something you do yourself. Especially when its just people taking one second to post RIP in a thread to a rapper everyone still talks about versus you spending weeks out of your life making compilations of every track DPG ever featured on.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 01:24:10 AM »
ugly boy,
aparently does)

get off my dick, weirdo

"hot"-standars, Gollum
subjectivty

Ugly boy? lol mad mike. Your anger is making you come up with retarded sounding insults. Like I just said, I don't care whether you listen to washed up rappers or not. Its your right to like music from irrelevant artists. Hey, I do too. Its just funny when at the same time you're telling other people to move on from saying RIP to a hip hop legend. It's like Tanner calling someone a faggot, you can't bitch about something you do yourself. Especially when its just people taking one second to post RIP in a thread to a rapper everyone still talks about versus you spending weeks out of your life making compilations of every track DPG ever featured on.

:D

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2012, 05:55:49 AM »
ugly boy,
aparently does)

get off my dick, weirdo

"hot"-standars, Gollum
subjectivty

u still at it?

like i said,
its not healthy

if u say "R.I.P" and pour out hennessey for a 15year old dead corpse u've never ever met in ur life, every year,
then thats on you - but if i make a remark real quick, and tell u to move on, marinate on it or leave it be -
n don't let it upset u.
me compiling music as a hobby, n uploading it on a forum doesnt have anythin to do wit

like i said, u read into things too much

there is no anger on my behalf, dont get it twisted.
but real is real, ur coming off sounding like an attentionseeking moron these days, Gollum

and yes, u are ugly. ive seen pics of u. not that it matters, but it is what is
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:00:09 AM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

richdale7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
dope cover...thought u woulda had a verse

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 04:11:38 PM »
ugly boy,
aparently does)

get off my dick, weirdo

"hot"-standars, Gollum
subjectivty

u still at it?

like i said,
its not healthy

if u say "R.I.P" and pour out hennessey for a 15year old dead corpse u've never ever met in ur life, every year,
then thats on you - but if i make a remark real quick, and tell u to move on, marinate on it or leave it be -
n don't let it upset u.
me compiling music as a hobby, n uploading it on a forum doesnt have anythin to do wit

but real is real, ur coming off sounding like an attentionseeking moron these days, Gollum

lmao mike sure you aren't angry. Just like you didn't spent your entire last post trying to insult me. Your hurt bleeds through every sentence you post. You're so mad you had to go back and edit every reply.

Taking one second once a year to say RIP to a dead rapper everyone still listens to and talks about >>> spending weeks out of your life making perfect compilations of songs from rappers almost everyone doesn't care about. You can't argue against that. Just accept you're a hypocrite and either let other people pay their respects to BIG or take your own advice and move on.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »
ugly boy,
aparently does)

get off my dick, weirdo

"hot"-standars, Gollum
subjectivty

u still at it?

like i said,
its not healthy

n don't let it upset u.

lmao mike sure you aren't angry. Just like you didn't spent your entire last post trying to insult me. Your hurt bleeds through every sentence you post. You're so mad you had to go back and edit every reply.

Taking one second once a year to say RIP to a dead rapper everyone still listens to and talks about >>> spending weeks out of your life making perfect compilations of songs from rappers almost everyone doesn't care about. You can't argue against that. Just accept you're a hypocrite and either let other people pay their respects to BIG or take your own advice and move on.
preach.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 01:48:20 AM »
lmao,
very simple -
i said i think people should move on and
not glorify/praise dead persons for 15-20 years etc, that they've never even met  (be it Pac, Elvis, Luther King,
B.I,G. or Mother Theresa blah blah, i dont care) - you see, that's my opinion.
and for some reason, you took it so damn personal.

"the rappers u listen to, aren't even relevant and u compile the music"
lmao, so? - do u even care?

son, if u want to justify urself and why u want to say "R.I.P." annualy to a dead person for the rest
of ur life, go ahead & do so once (and i dont care), but ur lookin hella confused right now wit ur repititive ramblings about my nerd-interest in mp3-collecting, like it matters and serves a point..
real is real bro, ur probably one of the most melodramatic (or attention-seaking) characters
on this forum.
u read into these fiesty internet-debates/arguments way, way too much   ;)

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 02:50:50 AM »
LMFAO @ Mike sayin historical figures like Martin Luther King should no longer be celebrated as they're 'just a rotting corpse', and lumping him in with entertaiment celebs from the 90's. Great logic there.

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 08:26:04 AM »
i dont care who the person is.
if u've never met a person, or if u werent even born when he died, why whould u want to say "R.i.p" to that person?
its not about how long it will take to celebrate him, its the principle.

Kurt Cobain might've been a good dude in reallife, but i just can't know that, cuz ive never met him,, he was never a next of kin to me.
so why i would want to cry, celebrate and/or scream "r.i.p" annualy? cuz i like his music? sure, some of u might do that, n maybe i can understand that,, but seems corny to me. thats why u wont find me pourin out Henny for 2Pac every year for 15 years. "oh gosh, lets see,, its that time of the year, June 16th, time for me to write R.I.P. 2pac ,,,or 2pac wouldve been 43 years old this year on a hiphop-forum"

the irony of screamin "r.i.p.", when a person wont even let the him "rest in peace".
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:28:30 AM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
LMFAO @ Mike sayin historical figures like Martin Luther King should no longer be celebrated as they're 'just a rotting corpse', and lumping him in with entertaiment celebs from the 90's. Great logic there.
wow. but you know people usually show this kind of ignorance until death hits home. well people like elvis definitely shouldn't be celebrated.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:31:10 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 08:35:12 AM »
mike, you could start an argument even if it was only you in the room.

People use to think that by mentioning a dead persons name, their spirit could be disturbed and even return to haunt the living, which is why they coined the phrase "Rest In Peace" as to keep the soul peaceful, of course these were very superstitious times... Now RIP is used more as a sign of respect for the deceased.

Its upto you if you choose not to say RIP, but by saying people who say it only do because they haven't moved on is stupid. they just showing some respect to a hip hop legend.

** back on topic, that was a decent cover. well done.