Author Topic: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....  (Read 1773 times)

Sccit

To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....
« on: March 09, 2012, 12:02:06 AM »
You know who im talkin to.... Just wanted to let u know that Crack Wilson aka Simple Hack has a crush on you. That is all, fruitcakes. Carry on.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:04:09 AM »
 ???
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 01:37:41 AM »
 ???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 09:03:24 PM »
what jew talkin bout

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 09:25:57 PM »
lol, son is in 2012 and still stares at the karma button.

I'll take that as a confession you still sit there & -1 all your "enemies" every hour, on the hour like it's 2007.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:23 PM »
lol, son is in 2012 and still stares at the karma button.

I'll take that as a confession you still sit there & -1 all your "enemies" every hour, on the hour like it's 2007.

lmao!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 09:33:34 PM »
NIK why do you neg rep me every hour btw?

is it gonna hurt me or something?

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »
LOL...someone knows they fit the description but scared 2 say it. it doesnt take a genus to realize someones karma went up 50 points in 3 days. at least now we know who the "giver" is in the relationship... simple hack spends all day tryna boost his bff's karma, and no one likes him enough 2 return the favor. i really do feel bad for this guy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 09:40:16 PM »
LOL...someone knows they fit the description but scared 2 say it. it doesnt take a genus to realize someones karma went up 50 points in 3 days. at least now we know who the "giver" is in the relationship... simple hack spends all day tryna boost his bff's karma, and no one likes him enough 2 return the favor. i really do feel bad for this guy.

hahahahahahahaha

this nigga stares all day at peoples karma levels

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 09:41:27 PM »
u denyin likin someone on this board so much that u upped their karma by 50 points in 3 days? try sayin u didnt, lmao

let me give u a hint...it's someone who made u cry cuz they dont get on aim much anymore LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 09:43:04 PM »
u denyin likin someone on this boards so much that u upped their karma by 50 points in 3 days? try sayin u didnt, lmao

when the fuck did i up someones karma 50 points in 3 days?

you are really reaching here now...Cham's karma is at 400 below, what would my benefit be to getting it to -350?  hahahahaha you are such a loser

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 09:47:31 PM »
u denyin likin someone on this boards so much that u upped their karma by 50 points in 3 days? try sayin u didnt, lmao

when the fuck did i up someones karma 50 points in 3 days?

you are really reaching here now...Cham's karma is at 400 below, what would my benefit be to getting it to -350?  hahahahaha you are such a loser

lmfao.......ur the only dude whos on here literally every time i sign on, no matter what time it is. now ur not just a retard, but a dishonest retard as well. how does it feel to know ur secret gay crush is out in the open? dont deny it, simple one.

and it aint like u seen a dope post of his and u propped it...u were sittin there pressin prop on the hour, even when he wasnt postin. nobody likes that kid over here....u are the only muthafucka who has the perfect combination of gayness and retardedness to pull some shit like that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 09:50:08 PM »
your stupidity leaves me at a loss for words and the fact that you memorize peoples karma totals is even more hilarious

keep making shit up though, it's funny.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
lmao

i see u, hack.  8)