Author Topic: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....  (Read 1767 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2012, 06:14:51 PM »
Because even if I did it once every five-six hours when I come through to peep shit, you'd have already -1'd him five-six times.

So mathematically, every ten hours, he'd be down -10, if I helped it would be -8. It's just pointless.

Lol if I fuck wit karma how come our karma literally switched places once hack came back.. Explain that

Because you used the same logic I just did & said, "Fuck it, I'll never win. There's no point to just make Cham's karma hover between -260 & -270; it's either -500 or go home" & you went home.

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2012, 08:01:57 PM »
Because even if I did it once every five-six hours when I come through to peep shit, you'd have already -1'd him five-six times.

So mathematically, every ten hours, he'd be down -10, if I helped it would be -8. It's just pointless.

Lol if I fuck wit karma how come our karma literally switched places once hack came back.. Explain that

Because you used the same logic I just did & said, "Fuck it, I'll never win. There's no point to just make Cham's karma hover between -260 & -270; it's either -500 or go home" & you went home.

that makes no sense at all...now, explain why out of all the people i have beef with, only the hated members like u and hack have negative karma's. how come petey, sikotic, bundy, muhfukka, etc. never had negative karma? fact of the matter is, i dont fux with karma....u can say whatever u want to sidetrack the topic at hand, but the fact of the matter remains, hack is gay for u, and u embrace it.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
u know, i hate to admit this, but its the truth

WillB vs Mike (bickering about deleted links etc) ----> Cham Vs Nikcc (bickering about highscore-points in internet-karma)

both of you are  "ay-okay" dudes in my book, but this is corny,
honestly

yeah someone's been propping cham like mad. It's probably Hack but who knows.

and why would u even observe such a thing?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 08:47:37 PM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
yeah someone's been propping cham like mad. It's probably Hack but who knows.

and why would u even observe such a thing?

Because it was pointed out in this thread. You're slow.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #109 on: May 04, 2012, 11:41:57 PM »
THEY HAD SEX

L.A.M.B!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)