Author Topic: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....  (Read 1739 times)

Sikotic™

Re: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 09:55:00 PM »
Caring about karma is some sad shit. Like one of those commercials with the cats and dogs in the pound type of sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 10:11:47 PM »
LOL, my karma is going up?

This thread just screams utter nerdom. It's pathetic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 10:13:45 PM »
I don't know what's worse, NIK keeping track of my karma movements or NIK getting upset somebody is foiling all his hard work.

This is the same nigga who claims to a gangsta rapper. Speaking of which, your homeboy (who your "tight as fuck" with) Klientel just hit the stage & instead of being there for him, you're on here crying about karma. #THUGLIFE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:26:00 PM by Chamillitary Click; #TeamBox »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 10:27:10 PM »
I don't know what's worse, NIK keeping track of my karma movements or NIK getting upset somebody is foiling all his hard work.

This is the same nigga who claims to a gangsta rapper. Speaking of which, your homeboy (who your "tight as fuck" with) Klientel just hit the stage & instead of being there for him, you're on here crying about karma. #THUGLIFE
u know NIK isnt allowed out of the house after 10 pm hahaha

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2012, 10:27:56 PM »
swag swag swag

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rySVyRCge4k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rySVyRCge4k</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »
Caring about karma is some sad shit. Like one of those commercials with the cats and dogs in the pound type of sad.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2012, 01:30:32 PM »
considering every persons karma is under their username, it's pretty hard to miss.....

LOL@simple hack quoting sikotic, when he is the only dude here who is lonely enough to prop/diss people on the hour.....every hour. front all u want, crack.. i called out ur crush on ur bff way before u were proppin him on the hour. this simply adds to the gayness of it all.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 02:00:44 PM »
another Elior lie fest....just like the time he claimed to have a crip cousin.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2012, 02:02:15 PM »
by the way elinor

after your post i noticed my karma has gone down quiet a bit

not that i care but it seems you are awfully busy doing that instead of going to your homeys concert :D

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
while u were busy propping ur boyfriend on the hour, i was out networkin...

it's obviously you, considering nobody fucked with karma until you got back on this site. my karma was at -279 for about 6 months straight. like i said, u the only retard lonely/gay enough to have peoples karma link saved in your bookmarks. diss me all u want, prop ur bf all u want......in the end, it just goes to show how pathetic of a retard u really are, crack.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2012, 02:44:47 PM »
lol @ homeboy saying "I mean...it's right there, it's hard not to see". I mean, yeah...sure, but to keep track & know what's it gone up says two things:

1. You care.
2. You been tryna neg rep me lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2012, 02:51:32 PM »
no...it doesnt. i have sigs turned off, only thing i see is peeps usernames and their karma.

either way, hack wants u. u should feel honored, considering ur a fucking faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
I don't see what the difference is. Like you, I can't see your karma while replying, but just off hand I know you're negative something. I want to say 100? But I wouldn't know if it went up or down or left or right or whatever you sit there & statistically do to calculate it, because it makes no difference to me & I don't waste my time pressing those silly nerd buttons.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
I don't see what the difference is. Like you, I can't see your karma while replying, but just off hand I know you're negative something. I want to say 100? But I wouldn't know if it went up or down or left or right or whatever you sit there & statistically do to calculate it, because it makes no difference to me & I don't waste my time pressing those silly nerd buttons.

so ur gay AND slow? smh

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBH97ma9YiI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IBH97ma9YiI</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE