Author Topic: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....  (Read 1766 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 03:42:31 PM »
dubcc: survival of the fittest

rayallen0

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 05:29:56 PM »
im sorry but the insults of "nerd" on an internet forum is hilarious.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 05:45:42 PM »
idk man, I think if your negging someone, you got problems or some shit. Cause to me, you gotta be really pissed off to think that is doing anything, to the person you're negging. I Remember I Posted some shit that I guess someone didn't like and they sent me to below -10 in like a day. Also isn't that shit hourly? damn, that makes it worse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 10:51:33 PM »
im sorry but the insults of "nerd" on an internet forum is hilarious.

As much as I get where you're coming from, the statement you just made is "Everyone on an internet forum is a nerd".

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 11:26:13 PM »
idk man, I think if your negging someone, you got problems or some shit. Cause to me, you gotta be really pissed off to think that is doing anything, to the person you're negging. I Remember I Posted some shit that I guess someone didn't like and they sent me to below -10 in like a day. Also isn't that shit hourly? damn, that makes it worse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 11:32:18 PM »

Let me put it like this. I don't follow karma like that. But I know I was over 350 at one point, then me & NIK have gone back & forth for probably a year now & I'm at -400.

Now a logical man can put 2 + 2 together.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
elior w hy do you keep neg repping me?  :(

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »
smfh :-\

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2012, 11:46:23 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »
Cham has better karma than me now. I fell ashamed. :-[

I like the karma system on sohh where you basically have to admit you're a bitch before you can neg someone.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2012, 11:50:47 PM »

Let me put it like this. I don't follow karma like that. But I know I was over 350 at one point, then me & NIK have gone back & forth for probably a year now & I'm at -400.

Now a logical man can put 2 + 2 together.

ur karma went down after peeps seen what u look like

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2012, 12:03:44 AM »
But it does affect some people. If NIK is noticing positive karma then he and others are for sure looking at negative karma.

There's always a couple threads a year with people asking why their karma is going down lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »
stacks>>>karma

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 12:13:31 AM »
Imagine how deep shit would get if stacks/karma had actual value? Niggas would be disappearing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 12:19:43 PM »
But it does affect some people. If NIK is noticing positive karma then he and others are for sure looking at negative karma.

There's always a couple threads a year with people asking why their karma is going down lol.

I remember making 1 when I first started posting here. I figured if you had over 100 karma you get something special, my thoughts where, why else would they include it? When I realized you don't get shit for it, I stopped caring. I guess it's purpose is to make people feel better. cause I Noticed I went from the negatives to the positives and I'm borderline again. Someone has a love-hate thing with me  ;D