Author Topic: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....  (Read 1772 times)

Remedy360

Re: To the poster who's karma is rising on the hour....
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2012, 11:45:05 PM »
my old account had some of the worst karma too. dre day and chad vader made a pact to lower it every hour together. they were pretty damn good at timing it too. the whole karma thing is retarded all it takes is a couple people with too much time and semen on their hands

LOL @ Chad Vader, forgot about that guy. Weird dude.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2012, 11:43:19 AM »
Is Chad Vader the dude who thought he was a hip hop head?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »
chad vader was such a typical euro

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2012, 12:21:33 PM »
he uploaded alota music tho.
cant hate on that

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2012, 12:24:12 PM »
is he alive?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
Chad Vader was cool people....he did put in a lot of work at the dub.  He got chased off though...guess he had Enyce skin.

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2012, 06:01:45 PM »
the only thing sadder than hack raising his boyfriend's karma on the hour is the fact that his boyfriend is yet to return the favor...cham seriously hasn't propped hack once yet, and hack has propped cham +200 in just a few weeks :laugh:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2012, 06:31:19 PM »
the only thing sadder than me posting about karma is that i accuse people to propping others karma for shock value.  oh and my pathetic rap "Career"

corrected

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2012, 05:03:43 PM »
Yo, this nigga stays observing karma LOL.

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2012, 05:15:18 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »
Yo, this nigga stays observing karma LOL.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2012, 05:21:44 PM »
enuff. this karma-business is just for kids. why do yall care about that?  :stupid:
kinda funny tho, u can put Nikcc's, Fonz', and Cham's karma-stats together, n Will_B still owns all 3 of them

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »
enuff. this karma-business is just for kids. why do yall care about that?  :stupid:
kinda funny tho, u can put Nikcc's, Fonz', and Cham's karma-stats together, n Will_B still owns all 3 of them

thing is, i can give a shit less about karma. i dont diss or prop...i have sigs turned off, so the only thing i see is peeps user-names and karma points. one day, i looked at cham's and he was at -420. then, a couple days later, after hack returned to the board, i looked again and it was about 50 points higher. after that, i paid attention to see if my claims of hack bein attracted to cham was true, and turns out that it was. hack was literally plusing him on the hour. cham's prop button HAS to be in hack's bookmarks, no lie. not that karma means anything, but the act of hack plusing cham on the hour means a whole lot about their gay relationship. i actually noticed their relationship status before the karma, though, back when one day hack made a post like "yo, cham, u aint been on AIM today bro!"...that just led to me noticing the gay plusing (which only went 1 way). hack's karma stayed dippin'...he was the only one "giving" in the relationship, if ya know what i mean.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: April 29, 2012, 05:41:03 PM »
enuff. this karma-business is just for kids. why do yall care about that?  :stupid:

thing is, i can give a shit less about karma. i dont diss or prop...i have sigs turned off, so the only thing i see is peeps user-names and karma points. one day, i looked at cham's and he was at -420. then, a couple days later, after hack returned to the board, i looked again and it was about 50 points higher. after that, i paid attention to see if my claims of hack bein attracted to cham was true, and turns out that it was. hack was literally plusing him on the hour. cham's prop button HAS to be in hack's bookmarks, no lie. not that karma means anything, but the act of hack plusing cham on the hour means a whole lot about their gay relationship. i actually noticed their relationship status before the karma, though, back when one day hack made a post like "yo, cham, u aint been on AIM today bro!"...that just led to me noticing the gay plusing (which only went 1 way). hack's karma stayed dippin'...he was the only one "giving" in the relationship, if ya know what i mean.

LOL, it's just too funny to see things like that. That's why. The dedication of NIK trying to explain to bring people against me is just something to laugh at.

a forum is not a place to follow people around and type paragraphs about why u don't like them

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2012, 05:52:39 PM »
nik owned