Author Topic: Why Whould A Person......  (Read 192 times)

Tha_Reverend

Why Whould A Person......
« on: February 03, 2003, 11:44:37 PM »
claim to be Catholic/Christian and openly advertise Witch Craft???  Do people not Understand that there is a whole nother world out there full of SPIRITS?? and this type of stuff only opens thems selves for a world of hurt and destruction?  Do they think it's a game??  this has me stumped.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Why Whould A Person......
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2003, 11:48:06 PM »
yeah i agree

whose the person doing this ?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2003, 11:49:35 PM »
let her come and speak for her self

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 12:24:37 AM »
I dont really see tha big deal about it..

I think it's pretty easy to get those to subjects mixed together...  with spirits and devils and saints and all that..

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 12:40:57 AM »
yeah I can see yo point homie.  it's a difficult subject to understand.  BUT if you are a christain that reads yo Bible, you will know that the Bible CLEARLY states these things.  

so I'm just wondering why someone who might have such faith in the word of God would still practice witchcraft?

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 12:42:11 AM »
http://members.tripod.com/dagwench/christianwitch/Christian_Witchcraft/impossible.htm
http://members.tripod.com/dagwench/christianwitch/Christian_Witchcraft/impossible.htm

it's funny, As catholic Witch I see people  purosely try to tare other's down in any means possible.... i thought carefully about this imature attack because they accusier couldnt even mention a name. Doenst have the balls to stand up and say Pink I just dont like what you peach... but anyways....

I hang out with Pagans and Witches and frankly they're a better and more human group then some catholics, christians and other religions... We dont speak of the dead in matter that my offend someone. And we are greatly dissappointed in the media today... for accusing the muslium terroriest for the whole shuttle accident. Not only that we believe that alot of the imformation handed out through the media shouldnt have been releast... Just let the people rest...  yet.. I still hear people christain/non-christian make ignorent remarks about the whole situation at hand... we dont believe in the hitting of children and weaker beings, we dont believe in animal sacirfices and we follow the 3 fold law...(what goes around comes around 3 times back) with can be related to the bible , when god repeatly tells us to be kind to others and do things in his name. the key point is human kindness and for the 2 people who personally know me ... dont have a problem with me.. at least i dont know about it.. my dad is ware that my friends are pagans.. and see no hurm in it... so why should anyone else.. attack me about my beliefs... hurm none is our main law of natural... so dont be quick to jugde me... because in the bible God saids.. ill jugde you.. as you have jugde others.. and if you jugde me based on religion.. you better hope to god your in the right one.....

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 12:54:14 AM »
I did not attack you.  I asked simple questions.  questions which you still have not answered.  interesting, you quoted something from the Bible.  about jugding.  now, can you tell me what the SAME Bible tells about witch craft?  or do you just cut and paste the things you personally like about the bible?  I am not jugding you.  I did not call you a hypocrite or anything.  I did not say that you are going to hell.  I just asked a few simple questions.  please answer them.

OutSider

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 01:20:12 AM »
I did not attack you.  I asked simple questions.  questions which you still have not answered.  interesting, you quoted something from the Bible.  about jugding.  now, can you tell me what the SAME Bible tells about witch craft?  or do you just cut and paste the things you personally like about the bible?  I am not jugding you.  I did not call you a hypocrite or anything.  I did not say that you are going to hell.  I just asked a few simple questions.  please answer them.

well, my specific coven believes that you have to have a strong sense of religion before taking on the role of a witch. We believe believe strongly on the tree of life and some accept jesus as our savior because we too were awaiting his birth. I do personally believe in a heaven and hell, but my follow covent memebers don't believe in satan at all. He is made up to scare and control peoples action. I personally dont believe that.. he is out there... and has his emps but i dont honestly fear him because i know that God is taking care of me. I dont feel that i am wrong either way.. rather i be a straight witch or a catholic one. I love the Catholic church and it works for me as well. I do believe only in one God and the trinity as do alot of other witches that are christian raise. Although you will get the one who are in the majority believe in more then one Goddess/God. ... the Goddess is not so much a God.. but the Mother.. who gives us life (the Virgin Mary) not literally life but symbolically as in we ask her to pray to the lord for our sins and wishes. God is God the Creator who gave us his Son to walk among us as a Human and live as such... there are pagans and witches who believe the same... and pagans and witches have been round before christ and probably as old as the Jewish faith... i was once told by another witch that they she believe in being a caseed out of that jewish faith and belief.. cant honestly say i agree with it... or alot of beliefs that the majority does..but each to his own and spirituality is the main factor in my conven... along side with human goodness. I break my moral code all the time in my coven when i go out drinking and parting all the time and have sex outside of hand fast/ or legal holy marrage.... but i have to ask for forgivness through the catholic church.. before i can practice the wiccas belief.. thats what the coven leader told me.. he too was actually raised in the catholic church.. and attended catholic school. so me and him pretty much have the same belief foundation. And he is the one in a few who is a catholic witch, But then i have met some through the church.. but they are hursh hursh about it.. do to.. attacking and basically social presacution of others who dont fully understand the whole meaning of someone who is a witch or pactices... i dont wear penticales or weird charms.. beause i dont buy into all the stuff about good luck..blah blah blah.. like some people do.. i focuse strictly what i get out of it.. spiritually... about once a month a jsut like to light a bunch of candles and pray on all my problems.. and release all my fustration and anger out..... thats about it for my faith... btw not all witches will agree with me and my conven.. but some will also.. but i personally dont care.. because we welcome most people. that we trust to be faithful to one another.. and wont talk behind so and so back or what ever..

it is one of the most complex means for spirituality, although for me it is not a religion.. that is what most fail to understand... witch craft is nota  religion unless it is away of spirituality...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 02:00:18 PM »
Pink, I'm not dissing. I don't want to get into a huge discussion over this either, but the bible outlines 2 ways of your life as completely immoral, and punishable by death in the old testament. Yet you still do these things, AND preach the good word. I understand that you can be forgivin if you ask for it. But why would you want to take the risk? Or better yet, why wouldn't you be willing to give up those aspects to please god, and help spread the word?

OutSider

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 03:34:06 PM »
what risk am i taking if i dont worship satan or any other God but God, that is what you are failing to understad. I know there is alot of witches and pagans out there who are going to be etreme and alot of there views are way off to traditional christain beliefs. no witch is the same or beliefs the same or worships the same....

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2003, 03:41:36 PM »
yo what about that quiji shit yall? i heard that shits real, lol, nah im not jokin, im serious, i heard some crazy stories about it and that its like witchcraft and opens up worlds of demons and shit. but what i really dont get is how they just sell these boards as toys at stores and shit, now thats fucked up

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2003, 03:41:59 PM »
The bible specifically outlines practicing witchcraft is an act punishable by death. God spoke those words to moses. Now that doesn't exist today obviously cause OUR laws have changed... But, at no point did the bible say it was okay to be a witch...nor did it say it was never okay, unless you were a chirstian. Once again, I'm not dissin, just sharing my interperitation. Peace.

OutSider

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2003, 03:48:36 PM »
yo what about that quiji shit yall? i heard that shits real, lol, nah im not jokin, im serious, i heard some crazy stories about it and that its like witchcraft and opens up worlds of demons and shit. but what i really dont get is how they just sell these boards as toys at stores and shit, now thats fucked up

juigi board is not joke.. and i advise no one to play or mess with it.... i dont even like hearing stories about the board... lol..