Author Topic: Nelson Mandela Calls George W. Bush A Racist  (Read 2113 times)

Woodrow

Re: Nelson Mandela Calls George W. Bush A Racist
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2003, 12:37:11 PM »
you are the biggest idiot on this board Engle, seriously

everything i say about us foreign policy is true, 100%

check my old threads, find a position that i took up, name it, and i will bring u facts (you're good at that shit detective)

Thanks for responding with a personal insult. Does it make you feel bigger? Better about yourself? I think you've got some self-esteem issues you need to deal with.

I haven't seen one of your arguments backed up by facts everybody can check.
If you want to change minds, do it by providing facts people can check for themselves. "I read it in this student newpapaer" isn't a fact. "Check out this site, it's got facts on it: http://islamic-jihad.com" won't work either. Im looking for impartial articles so I can make my own decisions.

Kaidy

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2003, 06:59:59 PM »
Engel I think you're a coo cat, and I respect your opinion.

I'd just like to say I think you're wrong by saying we 'are sheep to the Extremists'. First off I dont think being anti-government is an extremist view. I'd say terrorism is, and terrorism is a moronic action. Being anti-government is just being knowledgable to facts presented and acting upon those.

Also I'd never call myself a sheep. How can the anti-government people be sheep when there is no common view or political part that supports us. Our views are based on experiences and reading (not just crap that pops in our heads), but there is really no collective for us, and if there was it would be destroyed by our 'democratic' autocracies.

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2003, 07:40:30 PM »
Engel I think you're a coo cat, and I respect your opinion.

I'd just like to say I think you're wrong by saying we 'are sheep to the Extremists'. First off I dont think being anti-government is an extremist view. I'd say terrorism is, and terrorism is a moronic action. Being anti-government is just being knowledgable to facts presented and acting upon those.

Also I'd never call myself a sheep. How can the anti-government people be sheep when there is no common view or political part that supports us. Our views are based on experiences and reading (not just crap that pops in our heads), but there is really no collective for us, and if there was it would be destroyed by our 'democratic' autocracies.

Sorry if it sounded that way, I didn't mean you specifically. I respect your views a great deal. When you speak on something it hold MUCH more weight than when Tech speaks on something. I keep an open mind when reading your posts...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2003, 11:50:35 PM »
You arent able to give weight to facts, because you are a completely ignorant person englewood. You have no idea how the world works, what the geopolitics of the world is. to you every thing is black and white, with absolutely no concept of realpolitik. what you need to do is expand your pathetic lil mind and acquire some knowledge son.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2003, 02:58:45 AM »
Well;

What I can say I've learned on here, and  maybe this is the only major thing, haha... is that our communication sucks.  Oasis has a song that goes "Damn my education, I can't find the words to say"... that's EXACTLY how I feel on here.  Yall say stuff, and it always makes no sense to me, logic wise.  I try to express my point of view, and nobody understands what i'm trying to say, because I don't communicate it properly.  Peace~

Kaidy

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2003, 05:35:15 AM »
No Trauma I understand completely what you're trying to say, there's nothing wrong with your communication. I just don't agree with what you're saying, that's all.

Woodrow

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2003, 09:49:52 AM »
You arent able to give weight to facts, because you are a completely ignorant person englewood. You have no idea how the world works, what the geopolitics of the world is. to you every thing is black and white, with absolutely no concept of realpolitik. what you need to do is expand your pathetic lil mind and acquire some knowledge son.

Let's take a look at what you've said...

You claim that I am an Ignorant person. How? What have I done to show my ignorance? How have I acted ignorant? Show me where in have come at you with personal inuslts? Thats ignorant to me. When somebody feels the need to discredit someone through personal insults, thats ignorant to me.
You calim I have no idea how the world works, How do you know this? How do you know me so well? The answer is you don't. You've had a limited interaction with me over the INTERNET. I'd really like to know how you know so much about me. What I see is a person who is threatened by my arguments and responds with hearsay and personal insults. I've asked you to provide facts to back up your argument. You haven't.

for you to say "to you every thing is black and white" is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long while. Take a look at your own actions. Who said he "want Allah to smash the american monopoly that has resulted in killings, occupation, poverty etc" Who said: "I believe all Jews should be decapitated, and Im willing to protest in front of the parliament building until The Canadian govt institutes the Jew Decapitation Act" Even if this was a joke, how do you expect somebody to take you seriously after saying something that hatefull?

My mind isn't pathetic. You really don't need to resort to personal insults to get your point across. Facts work much better.