Author Topic: Hustlas  (Read 141 times)

budsmokeronly

Hustlas
« on: February 08, 2003, 05:37:36 PM »
who are the hustlaz on this board?  by hustsla I don't mean u gotta be slangin drugs, pimpin hoez, jackin mutha fools, just to get your grip.  I mean if u just real serious bout your money and get your hustle on in some way.  I always gots my mind on my money and my money on my mind.  I am always thinkin of ways to make money, and I am really into investing and shit.  I always am doin what I can to make my grip.  I have done all types of jobs, and I know a lot of trades.  Sometimes I pull some shady type of shit to get my money, which I ain't gonna talk about.  I used to do more shady shit, but I ain't into dealin with the bullshit too much anymore.  I totally think in a business sense and I got many plans for the future.  Anyway my newest plan is those snack machines (can't remember what exactly they r called right now).  I saw an add in the newspaper for 60 of them for a lil under 10 gz.  I went and checked one out and did some math.  Now these numbers are just precise average estimates.  If in one week, 1 piece of candy was sold out of each slot (like 1 twix, 1 snickers, 1 doritos, etc.) in all 60 machines (which seems very easily possible)  I would make approximately $6000 a month before expenses.  And if 5 pieces of each candy were sold a week in all 60 machines I would make approximately $30,000 a month before expenses.  So I would say on average a month I could make between $10,000 and $20,000 a month before expenses.  I make an estimate of 50% of my profit would be expenses.  So, rough figure speaking I could make between $5,000 and $10,000 a month with these 60 vending (thats what they r called) machines.  And I could do other things to make money too, cause it wouldn't really take much time a week to stock machines, which would pretty much be most of the work for them.  Anyone know anything bout vending machines and can tell me a bit about them.  Oh yeah and all the hustlas on here holla at what u do.  and don't be lying, cause ain't no fine  ass girls on here that u need to impress.

S.G.V.

Re:Hustlas
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 06:25:23 PM »
right now me n my brother n another homie are tryin to start a promotion company...we want to start throwin clubs...right now its backyard parties til we can get more money...promotion is easy...u just gotta know where n when to promote...

thats as hustla as i get

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 06:46:52 PM »
i wish i was but i just totally aint. i have ideas sometimes but never know what to do about them. all in all im pretty useless in the getting money department.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2003, 06:50:07 PM »
My whole family is full of hustlaz.  lol.  We're always tryin to make money.  But I ain't telling y'all how.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2003, 08:13:32 PM »
My whole family is full of hustlaz.  lol.  We're always tryin to make money.  But I ain't telling y'all how.

awww c'mon homie.  da game is to be told, not to be sold ;)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2003, 11:11:43 PM »
Well, I've been pimpin out 80 year old ladies to men in the nursing home, but the money just isn't there. Plus when you pimp slap an 80 year old, they tend to die as opposed to screaming, or swinging back.

But on the real, no hustle here. Just earn my 9 to 5 paycheck, and try to do as little as possible in the process. Wish I was a crime lord or something. Good topic tho Grundy.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2003, 11:48:08 PM »
Yea Suga Foot, It's that Hog Mentality, U just need 2 be a hog about yur shit...

I've alwayz been about my money...got an obsession...I slung anything U
think of...Still do it...I dun make HELLA money, but enough 2 eat...If U catch my drift...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2003, 12:04:29 AM »
yes,  its in my blood i come from a family of criminals.  im small time right now.  but i get my hustle on