Author Topic: Explain Why U Have The Name On WCC That U Do...  (Read 1290 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re:Explain Why U Have The Name On WCC That U Do...
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2003, 07:48:07 AM »
The Lonely wack job tom,  i think it speaks for itself but i'll explain for those that are slow.  Lonely b/c im lonely i really dont have any1.   Thus the lonliness made me a bit crazy an angry,  i have emotional issues so im wack job.  an tom,  well tom is my name so why not throw it all 2gether,  its all gravy man

Kaidy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2003, 08:57:35 AM »
Kaidy is my name. you pronounce it ky-dee. NOT kay-dee.

i couldnt figure out a decent new name, and mr loc was corny as hell, so i decided to go with the real name.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2003, 09:06:15 AM »
Well, i used to run a group on audiogalaxy called aftermath/doggystyle records and my name was suarez_2001.  then i came across a couple of tracks from the murder weapon demo and i liked hittman's style.   so i put hittman and 2001 together and got my name.  The other day i was told by a certain someone to change my name to Knoc2001.  doesnt sound as catchy though ;)
damn who ever told you to change yo name like that is tight....knoc2001 sounds like a good thing......especially since you love his Knoc Landin' advance.....lol...ahhahhaahhahha.... ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2003, 09:15:51 AM »

i couldnt figure out a decent new name, and mr loc was corny as hell, so i decided to go with the real name.

heh u said "ky". hehe heh heh

ok i'll leave...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2003, 09:33:37 AM »
I had the nickname bLaDe for years before I came to WCC.  I dont remmeber exactly how i thought of it, It had sumting to do with the mind being as sharp as a blade etc.. So when i came to wcc i signed up as "LoSt-sOuLjA" cause I got bored of bLaDe.  After a while i kept changin it,  and returned back to the OG bLaDe nick.  
Paradoxial 3rd eye has a lot of meaning behind it, in a nutshell, it means clear vision through confusion, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Koncept

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2003, 09:53:08 AM »
Koncept is about creating new concepts lyricaly and phsycialy

i got from my math book "concepts and applacations"

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2003, 10:00:18 AM »
Well ... my rap name is Bz Mak so...

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2003, 10:02:07 AM »

ive also said it kay-dee...lol...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2003, 10:29:46 AM »
Nima = my real name

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2003, 10:58:06 AM »
Nima = my-real-name

well surely tho must die!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2003, 12:07:47 PM »
^ LOL

when i first signed up to this forum my name was Techniec, cuz at the time, MC Eiht's The Hood is Mine was bumpin non stop for me, and Tech ripped that.

After a while, i added the Prince....cuz it had a nice tone to it, and no one on WCC was kickin it with the royalty theme. Eventually i added different last names (Quadafi, Escobar etc), and graduated to King.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2003, 12:38:13 PM »
well........Some of yall know me as the Rev.  Cuase I love God so much and I like to preach here and there.  lol.

But now I am the TREE TRUNK HOE SLAPPA.  I think it was gangsta names.com or something like that is where I got it.  what you do is, type in your real name, and it gives you a "gangsta" name. lol.  so I put in my name.  can't remember if I spelled it Nate or Nathan, they gave me two different ones.  and out poped TREE TRUNK HOE SLAPPA.  to me, this name is priceless.  lol, I ain't changin it now ;)

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2003, 12:45:29 PM »
My last name is Engelwood

bez

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2003, 01:14:53 PM »
Bez is my real name, I am half brazillain half welsh!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2003, 01:26:33 PM »
One of my alltime fave rap songs growing up was The Big Bad Ass by Ant Banks. Still a dope ass song. Give it a listen if you haven't. If you want it, hit me up on aim. Big Bad Ass 2k3 is my screen name.