Author Topic: Explain Why U Have The Name On WCC That U Do...  (Read 1291 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Explain Why U Have The Name On WCC That U Do...
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2003, 03:55:41 PM »
well........Some of yall know me as the Rev.  Cuase I love God so much and I like to preach here and there.  lol.

But now I am the TREE TRUNK HOE SLAPPA.  I think it was gangsta names.com or something like that is where I got it.  what you do is, type in your real name, and it gives you a "gangsta" name. lol.  

LMFAO. i just did that name change @  gangsta names so from now on im known as the "Machete Masta Pond Swimma" LMFAO
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 03:56:39 PM by | jizzle | »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2003, 04:00:20 PM »
My nick name is Boo or Booey

peace

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2003, 04:29:58 PM »
I like the name Represent.  It speaks for itself.  When I first joined I was So-Clizzean.  I just used that around the time of the Outkast craze.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2003, 05:46:22 PM »
and other ppl jus call me A.G. and ig ot Bigg A.G. AkA Lyrikal Assassin from Snoops "Downtown Assassin" and i jus changed it to Lyrikal hope fully it jus hasnt been tooken. im out!!!

If yur such a Lyrical Assassin, how come I never see U in tha keystyle section?

My full name = Mehrod......I been called Rod for short ever since tha start......When I waz a kid, my cuzins started callin me RODZILLA......Corny at first but It stock......now everyone calls me it, whether it tha hoes, my cuzins, or even my dad......

tha7th I started out in WCC wit cuz I thought I'm gonna just be out here keystyling, so tha7th sign waz like U know, tha deep guy, tha MC......lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2003, 06:04:47 PM »
everybody calls me "Paco".........so when i i just thought of  PACO and something esle.........and I just came up with PAC-MAN......just took off the O at the end and added MR. in front of it and Man at the end.......................Mr.Pac-Man.....most people ask me is it cuzz of the game pac-man.........but it aint

Murrow

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2003, 06:38:08 PM »
It is the name of a song, but...

Murrow was a political advocate around the 50s who spoke the truth on what the government was doing etc.  He brought shit out of the dark and felt the people needed to know.

S.G.V.

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2003, 07:17:05 PM »
damn peeps put alot of thought into their names...i just put what came to my head first...where im from...lol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2003, 07:52:45 PM »
in highschool me and my best homies had a very weird and random sense of humor.  we used to laugh at all kinds of names and we had a whole list going of weird and funny names.  ACGrundy is one of them.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2003, 12:00:43 AM »
well........Some of yall know me as the Rev.  Cuase I love God so much and I like to preach here and there.  lol.

But now I am the TREE TRUNK HOE SLAPPA.  I think it was gangsta names.com or something like that is where I got it.  what you do is, type in your real name, and it gives you a "gangsta" name. lol.  

LMFAO. i just did that name change @  gangsta names so from now on im known as the "Machete Masta Pond Swimma" LMFAO
whats the link to that name changer site.....please post it!!!....i want to see what i get...lol..hahaha

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2003, 07:43:32 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2003, 07:52:54 AM »
"No-pants Crack Smoka"

hahaha *changes profile..*

BL7

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2003, 08:05:03 AM »
Lol, my name is now "Mad Cow G". ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2003, 08:06:50 AM »
^ exzit will be jealous

BL7

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2003, 08:10:36 AM »

Kaidy

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2003, 09:23:47 AM »
"Butt-Jugglin Cracka Fool"