Author Topic: New Ice Cube Album Coming In July  (Read 1827 times)

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
Re: New Ice Cube Album Coming In July
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 02:38:32 PM »
fuck...

i prayed to the rap gods this wouldnt happen.

I loved the old Ice Cube, and accept he may have moved on and grown in life, having a different perspective. A new Ice Cube album used to be an epic event! Sadly no more. Getting old and moving on is no excuse for poor production, having Lil Jon sceaming and poor rhymes. His last album was cringeworthy. He needs to go back to basics and how albums used to be done.

He needs to go surround himself with Da Lench Mob or elements from that crew. Have a consistent clever album with one or two producers. No south sh*t on there!

He just needs to pay that green and make amends with J Dee and get him out! Get Del and Kam back on point. Get Pooh and Jinx on production...

Wishful thinking, I appreciate thats not going to happen, unless I hear rave reviews I wont be checking out for it....

Cube together with THE LENCH MOB would be the best thing happening for Cube. Sadly as far as i know and heard, the major part of the Lench Mob Hates Cube because of him owing them a certain amount of money.
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »
As long as it's original then it's all good

Okka

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 03:14:04 PM »
Cube's one of my favorite rappers of all times and he already put out two bad albums out in a row. I seriously hope this new album will be good.

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
sounds like i haven't missed anything by not listening to his past two albums lol

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 03:26:21 PM »
Another Ice Cube album featuring his sons on the mic and behind the boards, fucking marvelous.

Okka

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2012, 03:51:52 PM »
Another Ice Cube album featuring his sons on the mic and behind the boards, fucking marvelous.

Didn't Sir Jinx say that he didn't get payed for the "Life In California" beat? I have a feeling that Cube doesn't really wanna pay for beats.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 05:22:21 PM »

Didn't Sir Jinx say that he didn't get payed for the "Life In California" beat? I have a feeling that Cube doesn't really wanna pay for beats.

Didn't Jinx say Cube never payed him in the past and he STILL decided to produce for that last cd only to end up not getting paid again? Lol

That'd be a shame if Cube is being a penny-pincher for the production. I mean the dude is filthy fuckin rich, and unlike other rappers/entertainers he's not blowing all his money on court cases (TI) or a bunch of baby mommas, he can afford to hire some real producers.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 08:32:18 PM »
yeah drop it with a "No Country For Young Man Pt.2" dissing Crooked I, Glasses Malone, Jay Rock & Bishop Lamont, because your last album flopped hard cube. Guess what each one of them will kill you on wax & on the street cube...hahahhaa do you see the movies cube? hahahah then you know.

The New west is dead and Crooked I is the only one out of those guys getting any mention in 2012, and that's only because he's in Slaughterhouse. Cube wins.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 10:15:01 PM »
dj battlecat & Ice Cube album  8)

doggfather

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 12:45:23 AM »
Cube's one of my favorite rappers of all times and he already put out two bad albums out in a row. I seriously hope this new album will be good.

2?!?!?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 03:28:51 AM »
dj battlecat & Ice Cube album  8)

"24 Mo' Hours" was dope. One of my favorite Battlecat beats.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 03:49:22 AM »
He's going to call it "So Far, So Good" or "Consequences and Repercussions."

Production by Hallway Prodz, Easki, Doughboy, and more.

Stay Tuned for more info and single.

Also, his son OMG is dropping his mixtape "Jackin 4 Beats" real soon.

Peace...
i'm expecting some good songs and a lot of mediocre ones

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 04:10:06 AM »

Okka

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 04:18:01 AM »
It's cool that Cube lets his kids get on his albums and stuff like that, but that ain't what the fans wanna hear though. A man will do anything for his kids, but come on now.

OldSkool

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 06:52:09 AM »
It's cool that Cube lets his kids get on his albums and stuff like that, but that ain't what the fans wanna hear though. A man will do anything for his kids, but come on now.

Agree, have you seen the cipher with Rev Run and his Kids. Got to say Rev's kids were nice with their free style.

On a side note, talking about wishful thinking rappers with producers, I'd love to see Ice T flow over a Dr Dre production or a Cube, Ice T collabo album!