Author Topic: New Ice Cube Album Coming In July  (Read 1828 times)

D-TalkX

Re: New Ice Cube Album Coming In July
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 12:03:12 PM »
How do you chirp Ice Cube???? He started this shit and still puts out dope records...Yes his last one was his worst but Raw Footage was fuckin' sick. This one will be good because he knows the last one was weak.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
Another Ice Cube album featuring his sons on the mic and behind the boards, fucking marvelous.

Funny you said that and Doughboy co produced No Country For Young Men. Nice beat

As for the new album, CAN'T WAIT!!! Cube has got something to prove after IATW and I think he will deliver. Long as he does not become enamored with club tracks he will be fine.

klander

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 03:10:22 PM »
Where is the source to it being released in july???? This link states there aint no new album http://thewellversed.com/2011/03/09/ice-cube-talks-new-album-rumors-and-chris-tucker-in-last-friday/

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »
Where is the source to it being released in july???? This link states there aint no new album http://thewellversed.com/2011/03/09/ice-cube-talks-new-album-rumors-and-chris-tucker-in-last-friday/

The link you provided was from 1 year ago.  Here is what Cube said about the new album in an Atlanta publication.

Q: With all of the other stuff you’ve got going on, have you had time to think about your next album?

A: I’ve been working on music the last three months and I’ll put it out in July. I’m either going to call it “So Far, So Good” or “Consequences and Repercussions.” It’s a great record. It’s got that West Coast flavor that I’m known for and I’ve got a lot of things to say about what’s going on politically and socially, but I’m also having fun with it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 06:20:42 PM »
sounds like i haven't missed anything by not listening to his past two albums lol
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 08:56:24 PM »
sounds like i haven't missed anything by not listening to his past two albums lol

You missed this: 

Okka

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 11:28:04 PM »
Cube's one of my favorite rappers of all times and he already put out two bad albums out in a row. I seriously hope this new album will be good.

2?!?!?!

"Raw Footage" had some good songs on it, but overall it wasn't that good in my opinion. "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" was fuckin great, i wish the whole album would've been like that.

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2012, 12:06:07 AM »
oh, ok, raw footage was raw IMO, a really good album.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2012, 12:31:50 AM »
i liked raw footage, thought i am the west was pretty weak tho.... we'll see bout this one

The Predator

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 04:57:58 AM »
The new album should be called 'Ice Cube And Sons Ltd'.

Okka

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
Does anybody know what happened to Chucky Thompson and One Eye? Both of them had dope beats on the second "War & Peace" album.

doggfather

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 05:33:10 AM »

;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 05:50:46 AM »
guess this is one of those dubcnn topics where im in the minority...

LNCL = ass
RF = ass
IATW = not great...but better than the previous 2..

im not expecting much from this one, although i am hoping he can pull it off..."It’s a great record. It’s got that West Coast flavor that I’m known for and I’ve got a lot of things to say about what’s going on politically and socially, but I’m also having fun with it." <---- sounds like the same description he gave to his last 3 albums...

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 02:18:47 PM »
guess this is one of those dubcnn topics where im in the minority...

LNCL = ass
RF = ass
IATW = not great...but better than the previous 2..

im not expecting much from this one, although i am hoping he can pull it off..."It’s a great record. It’s got that West Coast flavor that I’m known for and I’ve got a lot of things to say about what’s going on politically and socially, but I’m also having fun with it." <---- sounds like the same description he gave to his last 3 albums...

your trippin laugh now cry was fucking dope!! the lil jon beats on those were insane!

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2012, 04:58:57 PM »

The Cubes