Author Topic: Game - Grey Stone ft/ Fat Joe, Young Chris (LINK INSIDE) off California Republic  (Read 367 times)

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG

Bungalow

• 'G'
its alright...not good not bad...

Blood$

its alright...not good not bad...

^ this

could be a grower though... just an odd collaboration lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GangstaBoogy

Pretty boring to be honest. Game just recycles and talks the usual I am this and that Throw Patron in the club. Not much substance, just like other rappers today.

For as helpful as mixtapes have been for some artist, Game being one, I really hate them. Artist release WAY TOO MUCH MATERIAL these days. There is a such thing as too much of a good thing. Think about the vets in the golden era, we only got material from Pac, Redman, DMX, Nas, Snoop, Dre, LL Cool J, etc when they were releasing an album, on a soundtrack, or featured on a single. We didn't have filler projects in between albums just to keep their names alive. These young artist burn themselves out now. Then it leads to artist releasing dope mixtapes and horrible albums (I'm talkin to you Jadakiss...you to Fab).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pretty boring to be honest. Game just recycles and talks the usual I am this and that Throw Patron in the club. Not much substance, just like other rappers today.

For as helpful as mixtapes have been for some artist, Game being one, I really hate them. Artist release WAY TOO MUCH MATERIAL these days. There is a such thing as too much of a good thing. Think about the vets in the golden era, we only got material from Pac, Redman, DMX, Nas, Snoop, Dre, LL Cool J, etc when they were releasing an album, on a soundtrack, or featured on a single. We didn't have filler projects in between albums just to keep their names alive. These young artist burn themselves out now. Then it leads to artist releasing dope mixtapes and horrible albums (I'm talkin to you Jadakiss...you to Fab).

Word, way too much filler gets released these days