Poll

Would you support his unbanning?

YES! He has to be unbanned!
17 (45.9%)
No, hes a racist fuck.
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Movement to UNBAN C-Walker  (Read 556 times)

Quakaveli

Movement to UNBAN C-Walker
« on: February 04, 2003, 09:49:45 AM »
Personally I can't believe CWalker has been banned...he contributed a lot to Train of Thought. Posted articles, brought news, and was very funny often times...

like Engel rock has said:
"Infinite has bashed Christianity and other religons many times.
Infinite was given a mod position
C-walker Bashed Islam many times.
Cwalker was threatened, and eventually banned.

Infinite blames the western power structure for all the evils in the world.
Infinite is serious.
C-walker blamed muslims for the space shuttle crash.
C-walker was joking.

Infinite deletes his posts when he realizes he says something so off the wall and biggotted nobody will stick up for him.
People let this pass
C-walker never deleted a post when it offended somebody no matter how biggotted it was.
People jump down his throat call him names.

"
^^Now thats a good analogy how certain ppl who SHOULD be banned, are banned...ppl say CWalker is racist...well how can he be racist when he only criticizes muslims(and lets not even think about the fact that hes only kidding most of the time)? Islam is a RELIGION for one thing...if he was truly racist he wouldnt criticize Infinite would he??? Tech and Infinite and Meastro bash on America too...why don't they get banned??? Man this is so unfair seer, you HAVE to unban his ass.  Who ever supoprts me VOTE YES on unbanning CWalker...Im out.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Movement to UNBAN C-Walker
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 09:52:36 AM »
i say fuck em, there is one less person here.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 11:50:49 AM »
oh plz u idiot, u think this is gonna have any affect? have you forgotten that huge movement infinite started to get nik back but overseer still said fuck yall?.....oh yea i forgot, you ride the short bus to school.....yeah good job son, your gonna be succesfull one day! idiot  ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 11:54:45 AM »
oh plz u idiot, u think this is gonna have any affect? have you forgotten that huge movement infinite started to get nik back but overseer still said fuck yall?.....oh yea i forgot, you ride the short bus to school.....yeah good job son, your gonna be succesfull one day! idiot  ::)

Why is he an idiot for standing up for something he believes is right?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 12:01:36 PM »
Hey Engle, I believe all Jews should be decapitated, and Im willing to protest in front of the parliament building until The Canadian govt institutes the Jew Decapitation Act, i guess since im standing up for what i believe in, im not an idiot!!!

::)

thank god c walker is gone, and LMFAO@ Doggy sonning Quake....he he he short bus he he he
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 12:02:17 PM »
yeah, this is stupid. this never works. OMG this is so dumb.  just like Infinite did the same thing with NIK and did it work?? naw.......oh wiat.  oh yeah, I forgot.  NIK is back.   :P ::)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 12:06:46 PM »
BRING BACK CWALKER

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 12:16:41 PM »
Hey Engle, I believe all Jews should be decapitated, and Im willing to protest in front of the parliament building until The Canadian govt institutes the Jew Decapitation Act, i guess since im standing up for what i believe in, im not an idiot!!!

Wow... What an ass
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 12:17:07 PM by Engel-Rock »

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 12:32:49 PM »

Let's refer to this:
Racism Will NOT Be Tolerated On Any Part Of This Forum. Of Course Its Often Hard To Differentiate Between Humour & Seriousness On A Forum But If I Or Overseer Feel Inclined To Beleive It Is Blatent Racism - THAT PERSON(s) WILL BE BANNED.

Some People Are Now On A Yellow Card - I See ANY More Racism From Those People (Im Sure You Know Who You Are) Your Gone.

Remember, If Your Incited By Racism, Stay Calm & Dont Use It In Retaliation Or You Too Are Liable To Lose Membership Rights To This Forum.

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 01:06:28 PM »
yeah, this is stupid. this never works. OMG this is so dumb.  just like Infinite did the same thing with NIK and did it work?? naw.......oh wiat.  oh yeah, I forgot.  NIK is back.   :P ::)

hey genious, no it didnt work, overseer said fuck all that....and then like a month later he himself asked nik if he wanted to come back cuz he gave some other dude a chance or some shit so NO it didnt have anything to do with him comin back, god damn you people are so retarted it amazes me why do you even type stupid shit like that without even knowin anything, you must ride the same bus as quake.

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2003, 01:23:11 PM »

hey genious, no it didnt work, overseer said fuck all that....and then like a month later he himself asked nik if he wanted to come back cuz he gave some other dude a chance or some shit so NO it didnt have anything to do with him comin back, god damn you people are so retarted it amazes me why do you even type stupid shit like that without even knowin anything, you must ride the same bus as quake.

LOL I wont lower myself by talking to ur loser ass....LOL@faggy callin me a retard ::)Im just starting this thread yall cuz I think its unfair CWalker was banned because he was a cool guy and ppl like Tech Doggy Infinite need to be banned rather. Peace.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2003, 01:43:47 PM »
Why don't you step out of the closet, and then call me a retard

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2003, 01:46:19 PM »

WTF doggy? What happened to your not enough positive posts attitude? Why you hatin on peeps?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2003, 03:04:38 PM »
I say let him back, cause man I have seen a lot worse posters on here than C-walker.  So he has different views than almost everyone on this board, big deal.  He brings good arguments, and he does have valid points.  I think there is plenty of idiots on here that should be banned if C-Walker is banned.  Like the person who made a thread about why everyone is mean to NIK, and then starts calling NIK names in the thread.  C-walker at least brought realistic views and good information, instead of threads like "damn taking a shit feels good."  I mean try and teach him about how bad racism is, instead of just kicking him off here.  Banning him is not gonna change his views, but teaching him can.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2003, 03:08:22 PM »

NIK is back because we actually had a proper off board chat.

polls do nothin but show me who the snitches are... lol