Poll

Would you support his unbanning?

YES! He has to be unbanned!
17 (45.9%)
No, hes a racist fuck.
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Movement to UNBAN C-Walker  (Read 541 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Movement to UNBAN C-Walker
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2003, 04:22:41 PM »
Hey Engle, I believe all Jews should be decapitated, and Im willing to protest in front of the parliament building until The Canadian govt institutes the Jew Decapitation Act, i guess since im standing up for what i believe in, im not an idiot!!!

Let's refer to this:
Racism Will NOT Be Tolerated On Any Part Of This Forum. Of Course Its Often Hard To Differentiate Between Humour & Seriousness On A Forum But If I Or Overseer Feel Inclined To Beleive It Is Blatent Racism - THAT PERSON(s) WILL BE BANNED.

Some People Are Now On A Yellow Card - I See ANY More Racism From Those People (Im Sure You Know Who You Are) Your Gone.

Remember, If Your Incited By Racism, Stay Calm & Dont Use It In Retaliation Or You Too Are Liable To Lose Membership Rights To This Forum.

your infatuation with me has been taken to the next level. You are desperate to see me banned, but why should i? i dont clown religions, ethnic groups, unless im just playin with Quake (Pathans and Indians go back like babies and pacifiers)

try again, engle, ill be waiting
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2003, 05:26:06 PM »
c-walker did bring a lot to this board...so what if he pissed some people off...controversy is good...and always interesting to have arguements...if everyone got along here i would never come here...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2003, 05:29:19 PM »
I say we either unban C-Walker or bin, I mean ban Tech... ;)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2003, 05:33:02 PM »
If Rap Quake is riding tha bus then his mom is riding tha train wit me and doggy.....

Wait a sec, Nevermind, scratch that.....

@AcGrundy, there's no way U seen worse posters than C-Walker, I dun think U go to Hall Of Mirrors much.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2003, 05:43:37 PM »
If Rap Quake is riding tha bus then his mom is riding tha train wit me and doggy.....

Wait a sec, Nevermind, scratch that.....

@AcGrundy, there's no way U seen worse posters than C-Walker, I dun think U go to Hall Of Mirrors much.....

No foo he 'dun' been to tha Hall Of Mirrors often....U DuMbShIt.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2003, 07:50:04 PM »
no you r right, I barely ever read anything in the hall of mirrors.  All I am saying unless c-walker straight up personally calls people spics, beaners, chinks, niggers, sand niggers, towel heads, japs, kikes, etc. then I don't think he deserves a banning.  I really don't know if he has done this tho.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2003, 12:33:57 AM »
no you r right, I barely ever read anything in the hall of mirrors.  All I am saying unless c-walker straight up personally calls people spics, beaners, chinks, niggers, sand niggers, towel heads, japs, kikes, etc. then I don't think he deserves a banning.  I really don't know if he has done this tho.

nuff said.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2003, 03:08:09 AM »

nuff said.

I dont recall him calling anyone a "kike" or an "etc." LOL. But tha rest...prolly so lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2003, 03:16:18 AM »

WTF doggy? What happened to your not enough positive posts attitude? Why you hatin on peeps?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2003, 03:21:34 AM »

WTF doggy? What happened to your not enough positive posts attitude? Why you hatin on peeps?

Doggy's prescription finally ran out...

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2003, 10:32:04 AM »
Im really kind of sick of this selective moderation.

Like I said before. One person is bannded for a certian behavior while another is rewarded for it.

Why should C-walker be banned? He's not to my knowledge ever called somebody a racial slur. His actions are no worse than Tech or finite's extremist views. Yet he gets banned, and they are allowed and encouraged to preach hate. This just dosen't make sense.

I saw an increase in anti-semitism a while back and asked the question why it was allowed? This was my answer:
i believe people can make their minds up for themselves. if someone makes a racist comment on this board people can see the ignorance for themselves. i believe the replies spoke for themselves. i'd rather people 'play themselves' than get hidden. of course if things get out of hand someone should lock the thread. i believe'd enough had already been said to let this sink in its own ignorance... even if it was created in retaliation to a previous comment.

What I've gathered by the actions of moderators, is that feel free to bash on Jews, people can figure out what the hatred for themselves, but if somebody bashes on muslims, they get banned.

Very puzzling.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2003, 12:30:46 PM »
would you like to provide some proof that I have systematically targeted christains on this forum detective?
how can u compare me to c walker?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2003, 12:48:53 PM »
would you like to provide some proof that I have systematically targeted christains on this forum detective?
how can u compare me to c walker?

Where did you pull that out of? Would you like to provide me some proof where I said you targeted Christians?

Infinite has regularly targeted other religions and attacked them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2003, 05:20:36 PM »
What I've gathered by the actions of moderators, is that feel free to bash on Jews, people can figure out what the hatred for themselves, but if somebody bashes on muslims, they get banned.

Very puzzling.

Mods cant ban anyone man. Only Seer and i believe Rud can. So, if u dont like the banning of a particular racist, then take it up with them. The mods have nothing to do with it.

Kaidy

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2003, 05:31:49 PM »
I cant speak for Infinite, because i usually ignore his long-winded preachy posts, but I think its fucked up to compare Tech to CWalker. CW was like some character who just came on here to piss people off.

Even tho Tech has some views I dont agree with, I respect the cat cuz he has strong opinions and he stands up for them. I don't think he tries to deliberately piss people off, he just talks shit to the usual suspects every time like NIK, Trauma and Engel. Plus he loves his west coast hip hop.

I'm sure Cwalker has found a nice home at the KKK forum or something, so lets not worry about him.