Author Topic: Grind Family...Wake Up Dont Sleep...  (Read 78 times)

S.G.V.

Grind Family...Wake Up Dont Sleep...
« on: February 04, 2003, 09:55:29 AM »
aight...any of yall who picked up the latest source wouldve seen an interview with these Grind Family cats...theyre from Gary, Indiana(See Big Bad Ass...u got talent out that way...not just Bone Daddy)...well they were brought to my attention back in the summer when they were on the cover of Murder Dog...i stumbled across a bootlegg cd of theirs...and it was hard...these cats suprised me...sometimes theyre very bay influenced when it comes to their beats...to me they sounded like some Young Droop type beats but they also got some more laid back chill beats...kinda like twista...theyre sometimes laid back when they bust...but they also get pretty wild...u cant find any of their cds really on the net...theyre still comin up...but im sure in the midwest u can get their shit easy...since im not good at CD Rippin...im not gonna bother...but i have got tracks of theirs if yall wanna peep em out...get at me on aim...also heres the names of their releases...all should be in stores now: In The Grind We Trust Vol 1 & 2; So Many Problems, So Much Pain; Don't Fuck With The Grind Vol 1

and peep their website... http://www.grindfamily.com they got audio there too....

dont pass this over just cuz theyre midwest and theyre not shady affiliated...give these cats a chance...open up that mind n listen to new shit....

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Grind Family...Wake Up Dont Sleep...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 01:44:35 PM »
lol @ yet another bone daddy reference. I'ma peep those cd's if I see them. Thanks for the heads up.