Author Topic: Canibus- My Name Is Nobody (New Cd)  (Read 249 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Canibus- My Name Is Nobody (New Cd)
« on: February 04, 2003, 11:14:10 AM »
it's actually 12 lost recordings that were never released...and it's available now at www.micclub.net, or www.hiphopsite.com, but i was wondering if anyone has gotten the full cd in mp3, cause i would like to hear it before purchasing it...it will not be available in stores, only over the net, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Canibus- My Name Is Nobody (New Cd)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 12:02:31 PM »
I got it...you can find around mIRC.  I've seen it in these channels: #xdcc-mp3, #xmp3 & #0day-xdcc

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=27724

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 02:53:01 PM »
only track i really liked was the dungeon with kurupt.  the album disapointed me.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 06:24:40 PM »
yeah i still listen to it. its dope.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 06:39:20 PM »
this stuff isn't very good and i wasnt suprised... im waiting on the project with Stoupe.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 11:11:44 PM »
The problem with Mic Club is that it got boring really fast and it's because Canibus forgot to put in some choruses/hooks and some things called themes and concepts in there.  It can work if you do once in a while (eg. "100 Bars" on 2000 B.C.) but you can't pull of a whole album doing that.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2003, 10:57:48 AM »
this stuff isn't very good and i wasnt suprised... im waiting on the project with Stoupe.

Yeah word. Hopefully Stoupe will bring out the best in Canibus.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2003, 09:37:36 AM »
this was just a lost tapes type shit for  his hardcore fans...most of them don't think it's that great either...most of the songs were recorded around CTHS so that might be why most don't like it...Mic Club is classic though, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :