Author Topic: New RapQUAKE FLOWS...dope tracks!  (Read 787 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
New RapQUAKE FLOWS...dope tracks!
« on: March 17, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »
YEE YEE Im back yall. Yall may remember my tracks Ron Paul Revolution IS....Freedom or 4 Ur Mynd or my free/keystyles...or the dopest song Ive done yet: Tv, Tv, TV!!!

Well in my first few tracks my limiting factor was my poor flow and delivery...but now in my latest 3 songs I think my flow has improved considerably and maybe I should focus less on my flow or lyrics but more on the mixing so I can improve the audio quality? or maybe i should focus on having catchy choruses> or doing voiceover and other background sound effects?? lemme know what yall think and some advice u can give me to keep on improving on...

My NEWEST Songs (older to newer):

TV, TV, TV! (1%er MEDIA dissing the Rest!)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11470246
^This song is my best ever according to da charts (it was ranked 420 at its peak amongst 1.8 mil. songs)

The Walls are Crumbling
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11497984
^This song I made quickly just for practice (keystyle lyrics) and was surprised how good it came out, perhaps its dopeness was due to my suppressed singing talents that came out well in da chorus...

Wake Up! (4UrHealth)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11508118
^short but first verse is kinda mixed poorly

Take good notes!!! ;D
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sccit

Re: New RapQUAKE FLOWS...dope tracks!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 10:06:49 PM »
TV TV TV CANT YOU SEEE

rayallen0

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 11:24:17 PM »
he dissed Al Gore & Bill Gates. Notes for the future: Don't diss people smarter than you.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 01:12:42 PM »
TV TV TV CANT YOU SEEE

LOL That chorus is kick ass!!! The whole concept...the chorus came to me as I was drifting into sleep, satisfied with the dopeness of my lyrics and how they flowed...I almost went to sleep cuz I was lazy/tired but I got up and wrote it down to make sure I wouldn't forget that dopeness inspired from the Spiritual zone of state between waking and sleeping consciousness~  :o

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »
he dissed Al Gore & Bill Gates. Notes for the future: Don't diss people smarter than you.

You gotta b shittin me...Al Gore is smart at one thing: Scamming people. Bill Gates is smart at following this stupid personality of being some kinda nerdy philantrophist genius. Its all a front, just like politics these phony celebrities are the result of a PR firm created by the illumniati....what u know about these people is so far from the truth its ridiculous. Fuck them. ;D

rayallen0

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 01:48:42 PM »
lmfao im abot to die from laughter.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 02:01:02 PM »

it's really not that funny....most of what quake says is accurate. funnystyle or not, dude comes off about a thousand times more experienced than you, young'n.

rayallen0

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 02:04:10 PM »

it's really not that funny....most of what quake says is accurate. funnystyle or not, dude comes off about a thousand times more experienced than you, young'n.
lmao experienced? how reading something on the internet and believing it? you think infant is smart lmao. You have lived in cali your whole life acting like you have some grand life, with lots of life experience. You haven't even found what you are gonna do with your life, you are a youngin in the grand scheme. i know you feel old and cool but nobody here thinks of you as some cool OG or whatever you think you are.

and a huge LMAO at either of you nobodies knowing who is in the illumanati and how it works. "i go to raves & rap so i obviously know the worlds secrets"

and let me reiterate something you have said 23136125 times to hack & CC. "gay butt buddies sticking up for eachother lol" this is why this board thinks of you as a hypocrite. no fucking clue where you get all your confidence.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:28:28 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 05:02:17 PM »

lmao experienced? how reading something on the internet and believing it? you think infant is smart lmao. You have lived in cali your whole life acting like you have some grand life, with lots of life experience. You haven't even found what you are gonna do with your life, you are a youngin in the grand scheme. i know you feel old and cool but nobody here thinks of you as some cool OG or whatever you think you are.

and a huge LMAO at either of you nobodies knowing who is in the illumanati and how it works. "i go to raves & rap so i obviously know the worlds secrets"

and let me reiterate something you have said 23136125 times to hack & CC. "gay butt buddies sticking up for eachother lol" this is why this board thinks of you as a hypocrite. no fucking clue where you get all your confidence.

bro, no need 2 get all worked up, i'm just sayin... a lot of the shit quake says holds truth, and u come off as ignorant when u try laughing it off. if u were to call him a goofy indian dude and poked fun of him for that, then that's 1 thing, but u actually sit here and act condescending towards him when he comes off as more educated and knowledgeable than u.... no hard feelings, it is what it is

rayallen0

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 06:00:51 PM »
If you can ramble on and on about the "illuminati", but don't know a damn thing about the Supreme Court's ruling on the Citizens United V FEC case, do me a favor and slap yourself in the mouth as hard as you can. Fools love to mystify what's goin on when the problem is obvious - MONEY IN POLITICS. Stop researching some bullshit secret society, and pay attention to the real.

Edit: and nik im not sensitive just competitive. The other members i usually make fun of like k-macc and quake are cuz i really think they are stupid. you just come off arrogant and cocky. It's not that i dont respect you or think you are a tool. You just can come off annoying sometimes to me, as i can to you. So i'm not taking it personal and i hope you aren't either.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:13:43 PM by rayallen0 »

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »
LMAO@ RAYLIEN got all worked up when Sccit calls him a yung'un...his dubcc cred was at stake...he spent whole afternoon working up his case and put the heat on sccit and me... ;D

look mr. alien, it seems as if u need to expand ur mind a bit...may i suggest a couple psychadelic experiences?? seems like ur still stuck with the ego which is a big hindrance to growth on various mental intellectual levels...u still brainwashed with all that movie propaganda against "conspiracy theorists"///its obvious in how u speak...like we are disconnected from reality because we choes to interpret events in a different context than what u may belive from the news on ur tv, tv, tv :D

if u still wanna hate after i give u this priceless advice, go ahead...time will show u that u were wrong and i hope u have the strength to wake up and realize that things are really not as they seem...LOL@ they want money....sucka thats just an excuse THEY PRINT THE FUCKING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR...and have looted the whole fucked world for centuries, they want power, not the stupid shit u suckaz at the bottom of the pyramid kill for, a worthless piece of paper called dollar, which is worth 1% of what it used to be worth when the FEDERAL RESERVE came in power in early 1900s...

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »
ppl talking about the illuminati wanting world government since like 60s and especially the 90s...the EU system no1 could predict, but the so called cooks were right that the illuminati was planning to create one centralized beauracracy running europe, asia (still under works) and north american union (already done!!!punch URSELF in the mouth sucka) ...the same "conspiracy THEORISTS" accurately predicted 9/11 months before it happened (Alex Jones, Bill Cooper)...but oh yeah thats just coincidence.....they also predicted decade ago about this financial crisis and how it wud be used by banks to their advantage...the proof is there, if ur willing to spend the time and separate the fact from the fantasy/disinformation.

unfortunately, contrary to how u were PROGRAMMED to think by the slave masters, being a conspiracy buff doesnt make u a delusional disconnected moron. it means u have the intelligence and open mindedness to think outside the box and consider different explanations for events taking place and the self respect not to believe proven LIARS (ppl in ur schools and media)

rayallen0

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 09:06:03 PM »
No i actually believe in alot of conspiracy theories but yours are off the top. i can open my mind to shit but when you arent even paying attention to what is important in the real world you have no right to talk about some stupid society you blame your problems on.

and you understand they can't just print money right? the worth of it has gone down because of that over the years...*sigh* im not even gonna finish this sentence, sounds like you are the one with an ego.

my afternoon? no i actually am getting an education and pay attention to the world around us so arguing against your dead brain is pointless.

lol school this dude failed school so believes it was all lies.  

Of course questioning shit is good but you obviously just believe everything you read. I don't know what happened with 9/11 i don't know alot of shit. And for anybody to claim they know what happened in this complex situation is straight up ignorant and close minded.

Cooper himself called Alex jones a SCAREMONGER  and He only said that Osama Bin Laden was going to be used as a patsy, but he never said for what.

programmed? no i just think for myself and moderate what i believe in. you seem to believe everything you hear

I've done shrooms and love edibles so pretty sure i have had experiences. i love reading shit on the internet a lot of it is interesting.

i will give u some cool shit to watch tho cuz i dont wanna keep arguing over stupid shit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFH21tS4WcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sFH21tS4WcE</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rp3P2wDKQK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rp3P2wDKQK4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nucsSUTpnY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6nucsSUTpnY</a>

I would say UFO's and shit are much more fun to talk about and likely than 9/11 but whatever.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:16:38 PM by rayallen0 »

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2012, 10:00:59 PM »
well i have verifiable proof of this society causing problems in my life so i will continue to blame them, heh. u wont udnerstand as ur not in my shoes. of course it was my stupidity and lack of knowldedge/responsioblity that caused me to get in those problems so karma is still my guiding philosophy...i take respeonsibility for them, altho i know my parents probbably bear some due to their ignorance and complete denial of the evil nature of our rulers...

yeah they cant just print money but yes they do it (bank bailouts and QE) and I am a little weak in financial matters but it doesnt take a genius to figure out that money is not the end, it is a means to the end, being such a great method to control and direct the masses in the direction the rulers want...

haha good for u getting ur education...becomming more and more trapped in the left brain prison...i was 93rd percentile in the medical school entrance exam...topped many science classes at ucsd, top science school...but i am not thinking i am smart because of that, it just proves i am a good mind slave by losing my holistic brain capabilities just so i could suceded in thier aritifical fake intellectual games of tests, etc. i have realized that all that memorization and dogma of their science system (health science) was basically a scam to boost their religion of pharmaceutical pill pushing mafia domination of the public. u will see that as a tool of the rich to get richer by the domination of the pahrmaceutical industrial complex, but i see the deeper picture of them using drugs (aritifical) to cripple us while barely managing our symptoms to make us weaker and easier to control and further their agenda of total domination of the mind/body.

cooper was wrong about alex jojnes, that one time alex was wrong about the y2k thing, but he has been right in 95+% of his anlaysis and predictions ...bill just blew that one incident out of proportion and refused to give him the benefit of the doubt. yeah alex is kinda extreme with his personality and techniques of speaking and gets very emotional but i feel he is geniune and that is his personality/strategy of waking up the sheeple which he thikns works best.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2012, 10:03:31 PM »
btw what ufo sources u check out???  :D

i thikn david icke has a few good points with his analysis and michael tsarions research is very very interesting and convincing...also jordan maxwell dabbles in this a bit i think tho cant remmeber his views exactly on aliens  ;D

obviously all ancient society myths speak of these supernatural beings and supposeduly i am a gnetic hybrid of that race, but so should most humans be if that theory is correct. WE REPTILIANS ARE GONNA TAKE OVER!!!  8)