Author Topic: The Awaking and Realization That Ron Paul Sold You Out, and Obama Sold Me Out  (Read 1085 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Honestly, I think it's pretty naive to think that just because you have some relation close to Washington that all the corruption and secrets are thrown at you. If that were the case, every Joe-Schmo that gets close to Washington would know & it would leak and spread like wildfire. There are things only a highly select few know about. It doesn't take a politics major to know there is corruption in government. There is corruption in the Ice Cream truck business. If money is exchanging, there is corruption.

Then again, I'm an extremist to the point of Jrome.

I wasn't saying every secret. And remember, unlike you, I don't believe in the Illuminati, or New World Order or any of that. And no one I know in Washington DC has given me reason. But some people I know are very close friends. Like friends I honestly kicked it with 24/7 and we know a lot about each other. So I get in a little bit more than most.

Really what this is, is you partially acknowledging being duped, but youre unable to take it like a man. So now you're in here trying to say Ron Paul was a setup from the beginning to get Rand in the white house in 2012? That's some wild assumptions bro.  Ron has been in congress since 1988 as both a libertarian and GOP candidate. So I don't think the fix has been in for 24 years, as Paul has always been despised by the establishment yet highly respected amongst his constituents because of his principals.

As far as the convention was concerned, it is possible that there will be a brokered convention if one of the candidates doesn't reach the minimum amount of delegates. Basically then all bets are off, and this is where someone like Rand, JEB BUSH, or Sarah Palin could get ushered in. Jeb and GW senior visited Obama at the white house about 2 months ago, reported on drudge.

Like I said, Rand is def no Ron, more of a warhawk and more influenced by Israel. That changes nothing about Ron Paul.

You haven't said shit since 2008 and aren't saying shit now. Peace

I called it in 2008. I'm calling it now. But I have a little knowledge this time, in either this year, or 2016, you'll be asked by Ron Paul to support his son. This year you may just see an Obama landslide, and if that's the case you WOULDN'T see Rand Paul on the ticket. The Paul family will be used to unite your guys to the Republican Party.

And to say I was fooled. LOL... Look, you put your stock in someone who is so confident that they think they can hold the world's most powerful office, you put yourself out there. Has it paid off, yes and no. Obama has been good in some things, the same as Bush in others. For me, you can say fuck your dollar bill conspiracies, fuck the reptile alien people, fuck a one world government, and especially fuck the idea that the gold standard will fix everything because we are too fucked up for that to work. Straight up, No one who has a voice is worth listening to. I called it in 2008, there is something up with Ron Paul, and I'm warning you now, look into him, how can someone be like Ron Paul, yet a favorite of Fox News. In 10 years, the goal is for you guys to vote Republican.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Good post, M-dogg.
The elite don't care so intimately about micro-managing control, sure it is important, but their goals and objectives are quite broad so they can afford slack.

It can all go to chaos beneath them, its less of a worry that way. Thats our playground of freedom and struggle. They just need to direct the tides of public opinion.

They are more concerned with advancing knowledge in the sense of moving technology forward, this doesn't mean new cars and tablets, or necessarily in terms of jobs and manufacturing consumer technologies.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How is ron paul a sell out because he wants to see his son succeed in politics?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

See now you're just incoherent babbling about reptilians and shit. Who has ever even mentioned that but you on this board? Basically you're just mad but you don't even know why.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WOW, did you guys even read my post?

to virtuoso. You are getting into banking. I would never deny the shadiness in banking. Is it Illuminati, well who knows. What I do know is that the banking industries around the world are causing a shift in the world economy and the world is facing a very difficult time. I would never ever put anything passed the banks. Are they trying to ruin the world's economy? I would believe it because it's very likely.

That makes no sense, if you issue the currency, then you dictate the direction of the world, you make or break economies.
Is it illuminati? as has been documented the Illuminati cult spread it's ideologies to lodges throughout Europe and even America. Now the driving ideology was a one world dictatorial rule. Therefore it's too simplistic to say it's the banks, they are the engine, but it needs the complicity of the media the "intellectual elite" and the political establishment. So you can "disbelieve" that there is no dictatorial agenda all you want but reality remains, essentially America has become a military dictatorship devoid of rights and European countries have seen their right to elect (even if they are puppets) disappear. That aside though, whether or not Ron Paul is truly one of them, he is good friends with the likes of Romney and what he stands for actually further empowers the criminality of the elite. His so called anti war stance would disappear in a heartbeat with another false flag too. The latter is admittedly my opinion but previous, this is just factual and of course instantly provable.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:40:55 AM by M Dogg »

jeromechickenbone

Good post Virtuoso.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Just took your post out of the quotes, sorry if you think it's anything more.

I will say that I still have a hard time believing in the Illuminati, because I think there is no way that a select few can completely control the masses. There is too much, especially at 7 billion people world wide. Now granted 3 billion are in China and India alone, so that helps, and Africa is another billion. So 4 billion people are either living in extreme poverty or in two very controllable nations. But 3 billion people are very hard to control, and look for lots and lots of information to be spread. Though maybe, just maybe there might be something up. The rumors I heard are starting to show some life.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-endorses-romney-wisc-poll-shows-romney-140228255.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150765860427667_23066648_10150766083182667#f3bc33bbfc

Wisconsin congressman and deficit hawk Paul Ryan endorsed Mitt Romney today, as an NBC/Marist poll showed that the former Massachusetts governor is leading Rick Santorum 40 percent to 33 percent in the state.
The House Budget Committee Chairman and rising GOP star said on "Fox and Friends" Friday morning that the long primary could become "counterproductive."
"We need to coalesce as conservatives around Mitt Romney," Ryan said. "The longer we drag it out, the harder it is to win in November."
"I am convinced that Mitt Romney has the skills, the tenacity, the principles, the courage and the integrity to do what it takes to get America back on track," he said.
Romney said he was "grateful" for the endorsement.
Ryan's nod for Romney follows high-profile endorsements from Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and former President George H.W. Bush earlier this week. The Wisconsin primary is Tuesday.
Nearly 75 percent of Wisconsin Republicans said they approved of Ryan in a November poll, compared to 40 percent of the state's voters overall.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I still think it's hard to believe the government is so open as to where affiliates (what you are) to people affiliated with Washington can get the scoop that the rest of the world doesn't see lol.

& haven't you been to a sporting event? 50 thousand people & one guy starts chanting "MVP" when Kobe is on the line & the entire stadium joins him. With full control of mass media, the facade of government looking people dead in the eye & saying "Don't worry guys, we got you...just go live life. We'll handle the rest" and shit like that, it isn't as hard as it seems. Hence why they just go out & kill anybody whose a serious threat to fucking with that balance.

It's not about mindlessly controlling people. It's fooling people to think a certain way. Fooling people to where you look at me & say "Nigga...there's no way that's true...you're crazy".

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You'd be surprise. You see, what happens in the "beltway" says in the beltway. What info I can get away with is what my friends volunteer. No one is volunteering big stuff, just the stuff you'll see play out over the next few months. It looks like the the "establishment" or "party elders" are going to shut down Obama's presidency. I don't know why, I don't know what there is to gain. But the Supreme Court decision on the Obamacare Act will weaken him, gas prices are going up which usually spells doom for the president, and it looks like the Pauls will join Romney. My friends might have just told me because it's going to happen, it's something that's safe to leak out there. But it's not like they are telling me about big secrets. Just shit I will see and say... cool.

dexter

the pauls are sell outs