Author Topic: Justice Demands in Trayvon Martin Shooting Intensifies  (Read 1545 times)

Javii

• 'G'
Re: Justice Demands in Trayvon Martin Shooting Intensifies
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 01:08:53 PM »
I wasn't stating he was right or wrong. If he was the aggressor (zimmerman), then throw the book at the motherfucker. My point was contrasting how heinous racist attacks on whites are condoned essentially by the lack of coverage (where is the justice for them). They want to incite black people to feel they are the victims, to incite further violence and create more and more tension. Attacks on blacks perpeteated by whites is very small compares to vice versa and yet the media ignores it. The media are an arm of the parasitical elite, they are playing a bigger game here.
What larger game is the media playing? 

Its the race card.  The guy was black so this must have been because he was black, or in the very least, would never ever ever happen to anyone who wasnt black (all pure speculation and racism if you ask me).

New details coming out that the kid was the aggressor.  *waits for people to spin that info*

The information given by Zimmerman who most likely has a lawyer already, and was able to straighten out his side of the story especially since his ass didn't even get brought in for questioning after taking someone's life. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 01:49:48 PM »
I heard his black friend is defending him. Interesting.

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 03:06:44 PM »

Is it really?  It's his friend. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 04:12:00 PM »

lol, so that makes it uninteresting?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 06:18:36 PM »
If a black person would have chased down a white person because he looked suspicious, black dude's entire family would probably get the death penalty. 
word but you know what ? if the pigs don't get involved the family should take the law into they own hands. all u idiots talkin' about self defense.... this was a fuckin' kid. bottom line dude is gonna get what's coming to him sooner or later and that's that. god will take care of him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »

lol, so that makes it uninteresting?

It's just a non-story.  So yeah I guess not interesting at all since that's to be expected. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
media psy-op for racial divide.  all the sheep on both sides eat it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
I heard today the kid was a serious gang member. He was suspended from school a week before after getting busted with weed on him.

I'm not saying those are grounds to be killed for. But let's not act like that little boy smiling in the picture is some innocent, sweet child who was on his way home from school lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 11:53:11 PM »
Now that's the truth.

But on the subject of the case. Both sides of the story got holes in them and defenses. Because of that, Zimmerman should be arrested and tried, whether he's guilty or not. It's kinda hard to cry self-defense when you're chasing a kid with a gun though. Regardless, a trial where both sides present their evidence should be put into place.

Probably won't happen. What are y'all expecting from fuck azz Florida though? It's a state full of bullshit laws to begin with.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 12:16:01 AM »
Now that's the truth.

But on the subject of the case. Both sides of the story got holes in them and defenses. Because of that, Zimmerman should be arrested and tried, whether he's guilty or not. It's kinda hard to cry self-defense when you're chasing a kid with a gun though. Regardless, a trial where both sides present their evidence should be put into place.

Probably won't happen. What are y'all expecting from fuck azz Florida though? It's a state full of bullshit laws to begin with.

Even just asking for a trial, you'll be painted as a pussy ass liberal

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »

What exactly is the purpose of that though? In which way exactly does "the elite" benefit from niggas of all kinds hating on each other?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 12:34:21 PM »

What exactly is the purpose of that though? In which way exactly does "the elite" benefit from niggas of all kinds hating on each other?
Divide and conquer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 02:59:17 PM »
Now that's the truth.

Yep, as you acknowledge it's about maintaining and deepening divisions. However as far as him chasing the kid with a gun, I assume he has a licence to carry? in which case, the gun would have been on him regardless so to say he chase him with a gun, is a little misleading. Also if he is licensed to do so, then presumably it's concealed carry? in which case it's not like the person he was chasing would have known he was carrying.

This is a psy op as far as I am concerned, now these same treasonous politicans can gather momentum riding on the coattails of all this, when the crimes they have committed against all american people are without comparison.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 06:32:27 PM »
I wasn't stating he was right or wrong. If he was the aggressor (zimmerman), then throw the book at the motherfucker. My point was contrasting how heinous racist attacks on whites are condoned essentially by the lack of coverage (where is the justice for them). They want to incite black people to feel they are the victims, to incite further violence and create more and more tension. Attacks on blacks perpeteated by whites is very small compares to vice versa and yet the media ignores it. The media are an arm of the parasitical elite, they are playing a bigger game here.
What larger game is the media playing? 

Its the race card.  The guy was black so this must have been because he was black, or in the very least, would never ever ever happen to anyone who wasnt black (all pure speculation and racism if you ask me).

New details coming out that the kid was the aggressor.  *waits for people to spin that info*

The information given by Zimmerman who most likely has a lawyer already, and was able to straighten out his side of the story especially since his ass didn't even get brought in for questioning after taking someone's life. 

Thats BS.  He was questioned and it was confirmed that little treyvon was beating his ass.  SMH at the media showing pics of dude when he was in like 8th grade and not the 6'3" grown ass man he actually was to gain sympathy
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 11:34:56 PM »
Great point, another example of the psy op which they are playing. It's like when they use the word youth, you picture someone scrawny, wet behind the ears and just needing "some guidance". The media, are at least the directors, are sick fucks.