Author Topic: Justice Demands in Trayvon Martin Shooting Intensifies  (Read 1546 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Justice Demands in Trayvon Martin Shooting Intensifies
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 12:31:56 AM »
I wasn't stating he was right or wrong. If he was the aggressor (zimmerman), then throw the book at the motherfucker. My point was contrasting how heinous racist attacks on whites are condoned essentially by the lack of coverage (where is the justice for them). They want to incite black people to feel they are the victims, to incite further violence and create more and more tension. Attacks on blacks perpeteated by whites is very small compares to vice versa and yet the media ignores it. The media are an arm of the parasitical elite, they are playing a bigger game here.
What larger game is the media playing? 

Its the race card.  The guy was black so this must have been because he was black, or in the very least, would never ever ever happen to anyone who wasnt black (all pure speculation and racism if you ask me).

New details coming out that the kid was the aggressor.  *waits for people to spin that info*

The information given by Zimmerman who most likely has a lawyer already, and was able to straighten out his side of the story especially since his ass didn't even get brought in for questioning after taking someone's life. 

Thats BS.  He was questioned and it was confirmed that little treyvon was beating his ass.  SMH at the media showing pics of dude when he was in like 8th grade and not the 6'3" grown ass man he actually was to gain sympathy
Camera footage of him at the police station showed him without a scratch. No swelling, broken nose or bruises on him as far as the footage shows.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 01:08:43 AM »
They should throw the book at this Zimmerman person. Justice lacking.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 06:57:57 AM »

I have been reading more about this, why the fuck is this being being portrayed as black on white, with "whitey" as the evil?
Zimmerman's parents are hispanic on his mums side and white on his fathers side, BUT, he got his surname from his father, his father is JEWISH.
The black panther party are then allowed to incite murder like the cretins they are and the criminal politicians have the perfect distraction, but people eat eat eat.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 08:21:25 AM »
media psy-op for racial divide.  all the sheep on both sides eat it up.

What exactly is the purpose of that though? In which way exactly does "the elite" benefit from niggas of all kinds hating on each other?

like someone else said, divide and conquer.  If they can escalate riots, martial law can be implemented (pretty much already is).

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 08:22:59 AM »

I have been reading more about this, why the fuck is this being being portrayed as black on white, with "whitey" as the evil?
Zimmerman's parents are hispanic on his mums side and white on his fathers side, BUT, he got his surname from his father, his father is JEWISH.
The black panther party are then allowed to incite murder like the cretins they are and the criminal politicians have the perfect distraction, but people eat eat eat.

Exactly, he looks completely Hispanic, and is half Jewish. 

Also, Martin's family are masons.

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »
I like how this story has come to represent whatever you feel about the government or society.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 11:58:35 AM »
Its so funny how in the media, the only people who are allowed to voice their opinions in support of Trayvon and Zimmerman getting justice are only black people. When, based on what has come out, most people are outraged about what happened, not just the african american community.

Good ol 4th branch of the gov't are at it again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 11:59:05 AM »
I like how this story has come to represent whatever you feel about the government or society.

I like how the government are the fuck heads who politicised it.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 12:38:21 PM »
All of this fuck-off black man shit has to stop ASAP!

anyway, imo, watch you're seeing is purely political.  there's alot of angry white people out there who are like virtuoso (ironic) and Killermann who want to kill the President or see him dead.  But the flipside to that is Black people shouldn't have to suffer in America just becuz most of us have a darker skin complexion than whites.  I fucked a redbone last week who was just as white as the whitest cracker i ever saw.  you guys can say whatever to rile me up but it doesn't matter, you're 1 of them to me even if u don't know it or wanna put a front on, i only know what i know...  

Black Americans don't have to argue about race with anybody who steps on our turf or steps to us.  see us with the fists, guns, or goons.  Our women even out do whites.  There's African Americans, Africans, Caribbeans, Samoans, Brazilians, Armenians, and so on and so forth.  Black people are everywhere around the globe.  In America we're all a little mixed with something anyway.  But trying to have a real and truthful discussion here will probably never take place.  White people have a false sense of entitlement to everything and mock other cultures and people more than any other ethnic group of people.  It's like y'all are super bipolar, 1 second any and everything is funny and happy go lucky and then the next you wanna smear yourself in horse puke and cat shit fuckin a goat while holding a gun in your mouths about to pull the trigger when u cum just becuz you think it'll give u a bigger nut.

White folks haven't really made that progress yet (even with Modern Medicine and Technology).  They're still too busy being dicked around by North American CAUCASIAN (mostly commercial Republican affiliated) politicians.  And while George W. Bush and Barack Obama have been fighting the silent fight to give the President more power than what thy has (even tho Kennedy died trying and Bush 2 is super affiliated), most of them are still too stupid to get ahead in life and move America forward all of the way even tho they have all of the tools for it.  

Smh, RIP Trayvon Martin.  the ratio of useless Black Americans to White Americans in the US will surprise you.  But white people never wanna hear the truth about them, it's locked in their sense of self-entitlement.  Their like spoiled little bratty kids who know nothing.  Some of you will definitely take this as pretty racist but it's not, it's the truth.  I'm not saying that all of these traits are solely shit that white people do and only white people but 9/10 counting to 7 billion and only stopping short of that becuz of your population and population ties it's definitely shit that y'all do.  

This thread isn't about Trayvon or the media, it's about conscienceless sheep wanting to bitch about a black man in peace.  And don't worry, I don't want y'all going out tonight and send out some money to a charity in Africa or buy a bum a cheeseburger  ;D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:40:34 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 12:51:55 PM »

anyway, imo, watch you're seeing is purely political.  there's alot of angry white people out there who are like virtuoso (ironic) and Killermann who want to kill the President or see him dead.  But the flipside to that is Black people shouldn't have to suffer in America just becuz most of us have a darker skin complexion than whites.  I fucked a redbone last week who was just as white as the whitest cracker i ever saw.  you guys can say whatever to rile me up but it doesn't matter, you're 1 of them to me even if u don't know it or wanna put a front on, i only know what i know...  

Black Americans don't have to argue about race with anybody who steps on our turf or steps to us.  see us with the fists, guns, or goons.  Our women even out do whites.  There's African Americans, Africans, Caribbeans, Samoans, Brazilians, Armenians, and so on and so forth.  Black people are everywhere around the globe.  In America we're all a little mixed with something anyway.  But trying to have a real and truthful discussion here will probably never take place.  White people have a false sense of entitlement to everything and mock other cultures and people more than any other ethnic group of people.  It's like y'all are super bipolar, 1 second any and everything is funny and happy go lucky and then the next you wanna smear yourself in horse puke and cat shit fuckin a goat while holding a gun in your mouths about to pull the trigger when u cum just becuz you think it'll give u a bigger nut.

White folks haven't really made that progress yet (even with Modern Medicine and Technology).  They're still too busy being dicked around by North American CAUCASIAN (mostly commercial Republican affiliated) politicians.  And while George W. Bush and Barack Obama have been fighting the silent fight to give the President more power than what thy has (even tho Kennedy died trying and Bush 2 is super affiliated), most of them are still too stupid to get ahead in life and move America forward all of the way even tho they have all of the tools for it.  

Smh, RIP Trayvon Martin.  the ratio of useless Black Americans to White Americans in the US will surprise you.  But white people never wanna hear the truth about them, it's locked in their sense of self-entitlement.  Their like spoiled little bratty kids who know nothing.  Some of you will definitely take this as pretty racist but it's not, it's the truth.  I'm not saying that all of these traits are solely shit that white people do and only white people but 9/10 counting to 7 billion and only stopping short of that becuz of your population and population ties it's definitely shit that y'all do.  

This thread isn't about Trayvon or the media, it's about conscienceless sheep wanting to bitch about a black man in peace.  And don't worry, I don't want y'all going out tonight and send out some money to a charity in Africa or buy a bum a cheeseburger  ;D
word.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 01:10:01 PM »

Another ignorant, random, senseless post from you, but just briefly, you have issues.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »
Radiotube's blind, racist ignorance is what is hilarious though.

Son truly believes, people don't get killed by gang members and shit in random hoods around the world all the time.

At least Zimmerman can claim self-defense. If I made a few wrong turns in & ended up on Flatbush Ave. in Brooklyn at the wrong time, I'd get jumped. Possibly/probably worse just because some random gang of bloods saw me. Then idiots like Radiotube would be like "LOL, my cousin from New York hit me up & said he beat up some white kid to the inch of his life."

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
That's that Brat/Entitled shit I'm talking about.  Trying to make white people understand certain things sometimes is like bringing a horse to the water and trying to make him drink.  U just have to fire 1 up and walk away, y'all are incapable of learning certain things outside of your comfort zone.  Everything becomes funny or scary to you, usually.  I mean, to y'all, Jesus still has and always had blonde hair and blue eyes. To y'all your race was the first to make real music (like actual music).  Today this white guy was saying that Africans and Native Americans didn't actually make music, they made hymns.  And then went on to say that it was the Greeks or the Romans who made stringed instruments and percussion and that Classical was the first Real music.  Then I had to tell him by definition Classical and Opera couldn't be considered music.  We beat the drum y'all played with wheat.  But of course since tha fact remains that history books didn't get written until long after civilization already started Man will always go back n forth until we ALL (including Blacks) decide to move on.  Maybe in the year 4010 or something.  I'm not for forgetting the past all of the way between blacks and whites in America but I'm open to being neutral in a lot of ways (most ways).  There's a past, a present, and a future that Elder Caucasia America is still trying to hold onto and trying to not give up what y'all owe. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »
Radiotube's blind, racist ignorance is what is hilarious though.

Son truly believes, people don't get killed by gang members and shit in random hoods around the world all the time.

At least Zimmerman can claim self-defense. If I made a few wrong turns in & ended up on Flatbush Ave. in Brooklyn at the wrong time, I'd get jumped. Possibly/probably worse just because some random gang of bloods saw me. Then idiots like Radiotube would be like "LOL, my cousin from New York hit me up & said he beat up some white kid to the inch of his life."
i'm not gonna front at this point i'd laugh.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 04:41:44 PM »

So you actually revel in white people being hurt, but when a black person is it hurt by a white (in this case not even white) then the perpetrators need to be seriously punished?
You are a racist