Author Topic: Justice Demands in Trayvon Martin Shooting Intensifies  (Read 1548 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Justice Demands in Trayvon Martin Shooting Intensifies
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 04:45:19 PM »
Radiotube's blind, racist ignorance is what is hilarious though.

Son truly believes, people don't get killed by gang members and shit in random hoods around the world all the time.

At least Zimmerman can claim self-defense. If I made a few wrong turns in & ended up on Flatbush Ave. in Brooklyn at the wrong time, I'd get jumped. Possibly/probably worse just because some random gang of bloods saw me. Then idiots like Radiotube would be like "LOL, my cousin from New York hit me up & said he beat up some white kid to the inch of his life."
i'm not gonna front at this point i'd laugh.

So you actually revel in white people being hurt, but when a black person is it hurt by a white (in this case not even white) then the perpetrators need to be seriously punished?
You are a racist
nah i'm not. if it was cham i'd laugh. i meant it as he wrote it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
All of this fuck-off black man shit has to stop ASAP!

anyway, imo, watch you're seeing is purely political.  there's alot of angry white people out there who are like virtuoso (ironic) and Killermann who want to kill the President or see him dead.  But the flipside to that is Black people shouldn't have to suffer in America just becuz most of us have a darker skin complexion than whites.  I fucked a redbone last week who was just as white as the whitest cracker i ever saw.  you guys can say whatever to rile me up but it doesn't matter, you're 1 of them to me even if u don't know it or wanna put a front on, i only know what i know...  

Black Americans don't have to argue about race with anybody who steps on our turf or steps to us.  see us with the fists, guns, or goons.  Our women even out do whites.  There's African Americans, Africans, Caribbeans, Samoans, Brazilians, Armenians, and so on and so forth.  Black people are everywhere around the globe.  In America we're all a little mixed with something anyway.  But trying to have a real and truthful discussion here will probably never take place.  White people have a false sense of entitlement to everything and mock other cultures and people more than any other ethnic group of people.  It's like y'all are super bipolar, 1 second any and everything is funny and happy go lucky and then the next you wanna smear yourself in horse puke and cat shit fuckin a goat while holding a gun in your mouths about to pull the trigger when u cum just becuz you think it'll give u a bigger nut.

White folks haven't really made that progress yet (even with Modern Medicine and Technology).  They're still too busy being dicked around by North American CAUCASIAN (mostly commercial Republican affiliated) politicians.  And while George W. Bush and Barack Obama have been fighting the silent fight to give the President more power than what thy has (even tho Kennedy died trying and Bush 2 is super affiliated), most of them are still too stupid to get ahead in life and move America forward all of the way even tho they have all of the tools for it.  

Smh, RIP Trayvon Martin.  the ratio of useless Black Americans to White Americans in the US will surprise you.  But white people never wanna hear the truth about them, it's locked in their sense of self-entitlement.  Their like spoiled little bratty kids who know nothing.  Some of you will definitely take this as pretty racist but it's not, it's the truth.  I'm not saying that all of these traits are solely shit that white people do and only white people but 9/10 counting to 7 billion and only stopping short of that becuz of your population and population ties it's definitely shit that y'all do.  

This thread isn't about Trayvon or the media, it's about conscienceless sheep wanting to bitch about a black man in peace.  And don't worry, I don't want y'all going out tonight and send out some money to a charity in Africa or buy a bum a cheeseburger  ;D

I love it how u can stereotype white people all day but then turn around and whine about how black people are portrayed.  Talk about privalaged, the attitude you have basically says blacks should be given every benefit of the doubt while you sit on your throne of king cobra 40 oz boxes and hand out life lessons about whitey to whitey. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2012, 08:49:02 AM »
I like how this story has come to represent whatever you feel about the government or society.

Word. It's like the sheep don't realize how the CIA creates these bogus events year after year to further their agendas, yet the retarded masses buy into and cry racism.

Where are all the bitches crying racism over the million dead bodies racked up in the middle east in the last 10 years? Oh that's right, none of the fucking sheep cry racism over that because their tv didnt tell them it was racist, they told them it was patriotic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2012, 08:54:13 AM »
No.  Actually that's just brown on brown crime.  I like how racist/confused people spew out lies and disrespect until they actually believe it theirself.  But it's true tho, no form of racism is prevalent today, it's all the aftershock from oppression that completely went away in the 1800's when the slaves  and endentured servants were free

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2012, 09:40:43 AM »
No.  Actually that's just brown on brown crime.  I like how racist/confused people spew out lies and disrespect until they actually believe it theirself.  But it's true tho, no form of racism is prevalent today, it's all the aftershock from oppression that completely went away in the 1800's when the slaves  and endentured servants were free

Sure, there's racism. And there's also psy-ops done by those in power to use it to their advantage, which is all this is.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 06:50:15 PM »
well the bloodthirsty hoardes won, zimmerman's going to trial.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »
yeah, kill dat pussy ass cracka
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2012, 08:45:07 PM »
niggas can now stop  :'(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2012, 08:47:37 PM »
too bad zimmerman didnt shoot K Macc and the sledding 60s

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!