Author Topic: Nexus - "Cold Dark Night"...!!!DOWNLOAD THE FULL ALBUM NOW!!!  (Read 3272 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nexus - "Cold Dark Night"...!!!DOWNLOAD THE FULL ALBUM NOW!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2006, 01:12:53 PM »
Definately dope shit. I downloaded two tracks when they were released one by one way back, The One and Unstoppable. Fact is, I've had The One in my playlist since then and it still is.

The other tracks are real cool too, I totally missed this in 2003. Well better late than never. The bad thing I got to say is that on some tracks you can hear the beat isn't made with exactly top notch tools - they sound a bit cheap in fact. That's only a couple tracks though.

Nexus was dope no doubt.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
this kinda reminds me of Savage C style

beats are really good, however vocals on some tracks dont sound professional in terms of mixing

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2006, 04:16:13 PM »
Definately dope shit. I downloaded two tracks when they were released one by one way back, The One and Unstoppable. Fact is, I've had The One in my playlist since then and it still is.

The other tracks are real cool too, I totally missed this in 2003. Well better late than never. The bad thing I got to say is that on some tracks you can hear the beat isn't made with exactly top notch tools - they sound a bit cheap in fact. That's only a couple tracks though.

Nexus was dope no doubt.

Yup...Overseer didn't really keep this sticky when it was released, even though we pleaded and tried to have him understand the effort put into it deserved a lot more...But for the most part, the quality is amazing to me for an album that was made with a 5 dollar mic and some free computer programs...I can bump this in my whip, and it can sound just as fresh as some studio shit to me. Thanks for the feed though. I'm glad you liked it...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2006, 04:23:11 PM »
this kinda reminds me of Savage C style

beats are really good, however vocals on some tracks dont sound professional in terms of mixing

Well, it WASN'T professionally mixed...This was all done with computer equipment. You shoulda' heard some of the tracks before I got my hands on it and mastered 'em, they actually sounded worse...But overall, you gotta admit, the quality is great for what it is...PeACe