Author Topic: Unban BloodMoney for 2012  (Read 1690 times)

Blood$

Re: Unban BloodMoney for 2012
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 09:57:40 PM »
I don't have a router but fuck it guess I can occasionally lurk via mobile

I came clean about that alias but guess I really ruffled some feathers by clowning Daz

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
I don't have a router but fuck it guess I can occasionally lurk via mobile

I came clean about that alias but guess I really ruffled some feathers by clowning Daz

I'd unban you, but I don't have staff access on the forum - if that helps.

Trip Dee

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2012, 07:20:39 AM »
unban the man already goddamnit. this is ridiculous.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2012, 08:14:53 AM »
blood money aint done nothin to no body!!!!!

seriously this is why da sauce has been mad active lately i guess, ppl just get tired of the bullshit.

Jome

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2012, 08:47:22 AM »
You need to come up with the IP that is banned or/and the name of the alias that got you banned, because the IP you posted in PM isn't on the ban list..

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2012, 08:51:10 AM »
I'M AMAZED AT THE LACK OF INVOLVEMENT BY THE STAFF HERE. IF I WAS ADMIN OF THIS SITE, IT'D BE AS BIG AS WORLDSTARHIPHOP BY NOW.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2012, 09:34:06 AM »
you kind of pigeonhole yourself when your a westcoast gangsta rap site ran out of hamburg....not too many options inbetween snoop albums.

they should have just aimed at making this a site that caters to all rap or maybe just gangsta rap.

the gangsta rap movment lives in the south now and its wearing skinny jeans.

either way they need to shut it down or rennovate this place needs a breath of fresh air badly.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2012, 09:35:23 AM »
NAAH...A WEST COAST RAP FORUM COULD BE LEGIT IF RAN PROPERLY. IT ALSO WOULD HELP BOOST THE SCENE OUT HERE. IT GOES BOTH WAYS.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
it wont if it only caters to 50 year old rappers.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »

U GOTTA PUSH THE NEW WEST, WHILE STILL COVERING THE LEGENDARY ACTS...IT CAN BE DONE.

I THINK BLACK MALE WAS FUCKIN WIT THAT IDEA. IF IT EVER COMES 2 FRUITION, IM DEFINITELY IN ON IT.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2012, 09:41:38 AM »

this site should cater toward guys like Glasses, Horse Shoe Gang, Kendrick and Bishop

they do favor Kendrick but that's it.

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »
^THERES WAY MORE NOT BEING COVERED......IT'S PRETTY RIDICULOUS. LOL THEY EVEN IGNORE ARTISTS WHO REACH OUT TO THEM.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »
It's actually pretty funny thinking about how Hack got banned for posting pictures of Orit. It just goes to show how truly pussy NIK is. People have gotten exposed & their picture has been put up & nobody got banned. I don't even think anybody got banned over posting his brothers picture.

It just shows how much NIK fought with the higher powers to get rid of his mothers photo. Really pathetic by all means. I can see that convo already. "JOME I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS. TAKE IT DOWN, MAN. THAT AIN'T RIGHT.". While Jome was thinking about it, NIK rushed over to Doggystyle, paid him, logged in & went HAM.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2012, 09:50:15 AM »

U GOTTA PUSH THE NEW WEST, WHILE STILL COVERING THE LEGENDARY ACTS...IT CAN BE DONE.

I THINK BLACK MALE WAS FUCKIN WIT THAT IDEA. IF IT EVER COMES 2 FRUITION, IM DEFINITELY IN ON IT.

black male aka tuslic hes been a part of every forum weve done. him and lunatic used to do the front page at my first site. he opened his site the same month i opened da sauce. you can go there right now and sign up...we was supposed to do it together but somehow communication was lost.

i was also apprehensive because i heard he was working with clint dog also.(turned out to be false) id be down to conglomerate with dude if we can get on the same page.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »

black male aka tuslic hes been a part of every forum weve done. him and lunatic used to do the front page at my first site. he opened his site the same month i opened da sauce. you can go there right now and sign up...we was supposed to do it together but somehow communication was lost.

i was also apprehensive because i heard he was working with clint dog also.(turned out to be false) id be down to conglomerate with dude if we can get on the same page.

YEA, PRETTY SURE SOMETHIN CAN BE WORKED OUT...NEVER KNEW BLACK MALE WAS TUSLIC. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, HE HAD THAT NAME ON THIS BOARD, AS WELL, CORRECT?