Author Topic: Unban BloodMoney for 2012  (Read 1643 times)

Remedy360

Re: Unban BloodMoney for 2012
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2012, 05:47:19 PM »
it wont if it only caters to 50 year old rappers.

this site should cater toward guys like Glasses, Horse Shoe Gang, Kendrick and Bishop

they do favor Kendrick but that's it.

If it's not Dogg Pound, Dre or Game, you can STFU.

Blood$

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2012, 01:45:57 PM »
the original name of that alias account is "ronny" if I'm not mistaken

Black Male

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »
it wont if it only caters to 50 year old rappers.

U GOTTA PUSH THE NEW WEST, WHILE STILL COVERING THE LEGENDARY ACTS...IT CAN BE DONE.

I THINK BLACK MALE WAS FUCKIN WIT THAT IDEA. IF IT EVER COMES 2 FRUITION, IM DEFINITELY IN ON IT.

black male aka tuslic hes been a part of every forum weve done. him and lunatic used to do the front page at my first site. he opened his site the same month i opened da sauce. you can go there right now and sign up...we was supposed to do it together but somehow communication was lost.

i was also apprehensive because i heard he was working with clint dog also.(turned out to be false) id be down to conglomerate with dude if we can get on the same page.

YEA, PRETTY SURE SOMETHIN CAN BE WORKED OUT...NEVER KNEW BLACK MALE WAS TUSLIC. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, HE HAD THAT NAME ON THIS BOARD, AS WELL, CORRECT?

Yeah I used to be TuSlic on here but I mainly posted on deathrow/dpg recordz/wcrydaz forums. I worked at wcrydaz back in the day, used to help Styles run the raptalk site and forum and I worked at westsiide.com and peteys old site like he said. I used to own hiphoprealm.net & soprupradio.com if ya'll heard of any of those.  So I've got a good idea on how all this west coast site shit works. So now I have 2 sites I'm working on, both are done and ready for launch.

http://westwired.com: Which would basically be a site that showcases music from the Music, films, news, sports, lifestyle, etc. from the west (West coast, Northwest, Southwest & MidWest). Music, films, news, sports, lifestyle, etc. The site would mostly be music but I've always had this idea of bridging the gap of West music. What better place to do that then from Los Angeles? Kind of like how the south is ran through Atlanta and the East runs through New York but they all function with each other. This site is ready to go I just need to hire some staff members. I plan to do events and shows in Southern California through this website and community work.

http://weserious.com: This is more of a worldstar type site, minus all the ignorance/coonery. This site will be like worldstar but better functioned, more exclusives and more intelligent/respectful. Also has a blog section that will showcase music from all across the world. Got my boy Ace from Sox Gang down with this one. Sox Gang pushes artist like Skeme, Hope, Coolroy, etc. I'm sure most of ya'll haven't heard of them.

I have some radio programs I'm working on also, I used to have a show called M.E.T.H Radio when I was working with Jazzy Management, then I had So Prup Radio which was on FM Radio in Canada. Now I'm doing Ancient Flyers Radio and I've been trying to get some other radio shows together to kind of do a radio network. (probably on weserious)

Lastly I want to open a forum, the forum would be on a separate website kind of like dubcc, just need a name. The forum would function with the other websites and any other websites that are down to be involved. Of course the site will be mostly west influenced but will be open to all music. It will start with a mybb.com board but I eventually want to purchase a vbulletin.

So thats what I'm trying to do, so anyone that is interested to help/network feel free to hit me up and lets get going.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
im gonna make you a section...when you update your sites make a thread in your section linking your article

Blood$

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2012, 11:03:29 AM »

I'M AMAZED AT THE LACK OF INVOLVEMENT BY THE STAFF HERE.

[/size]

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2012, 11:05:26 AM »
^ ur clocking in at 4 pages,  so it seems to be serious now? 

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2012, 07:28:19 PM »
dubcc is still under east germany rule

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2012, 05:45:54 PM »
did he get unbanned yet

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2012, 06:56:10 PM »
who cares  :'( poor NoMoney

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 01:08:54 AM »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 11:22:11 PM »
Damnl he's still banned?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2012, 11:22:23 PM »
?? guess the more desperate u make it seem to be, lesser chance u'll get to come back
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:24:04 PM by Super Saiyan Mike Madsen »

Blood$

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2012, 08:53:00 PM »
just my home IP is still banned, I've given it out publically and via PM and it does nothing lol I'm telling y'all they really are truly still hurt from that thread about Daz/the rosemo guy

I been checking on my phone occasionally though, and its 4 pages cuz people in here ride for your boy 8)

Blood$

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2012, 09:29:58 AM »
I got the word that every time this thread gets stickied by some reputable members/mods to get the proper attention it deserves, it gets unstickied by a less reputable one who is more than likely a Daz or Rosemo groupie?

my conspiracy theory will never rest. they don't want the wavy one unbanned.