Author Topic: I know what went down with Infinite and the radio show.  (Read 451 times)

jeromechickenbone

I know what went down with Infinite and the radio show.
« on: December 13, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »
Absolutely nothing. It was time for him to flake out to the motherland so he had to stop hosting. So they decided to create some fake drama so people would ask what happened in a pathetic blatant attempt at hype.

I c through you but you can't c me.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: I know what went down with Infinite and the radio show.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
why can't he host from Zimbabwe or wherever the fuck he is?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 05:50:55 PM »
possible but i kinda doubt it. at the rate the local africans come up off his stupid ass he probably cant afford more than a couple weeks there. thats two of his shows. also im sure even the twz listeners got tired of listening to his shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
Nothing makes me happier than knowing that Brian is being punked like some prison bitch by some nigga in Ghana as I type this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 10:23:59 PM »
Nothing makes me happier than knowing that Brian is being punked like some prison bitch by some nigga in Ghana as I type this.

"so if i gut this pig, lick it's privates and then cook it you'll let me into your tribe?  thanks fellas"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 12:24:05 AM »
i just cant believe dude actually went on a "hood" your in NYC,

and want to do the same in LA. like are you serious? you dont want to go to the beaches but u want to go a old swap meet with no A/C filled with angry korean shop owners?

i dont know i just feel sorry for the dude and the way he thinks.

when i go to NYC i try to stay in manhattan as much as possible, there isnt shit to do in queens or new jersey, let alone the ghettos

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 10:07:10 AM »

LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »
u don't know shit from a monkeys ass

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 01:00:05 PM »

Lol you guys are transparent as hell.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »

Lol you guys are transparent as hell.

is that why ur sitting there makin assumptions?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »
i just cant believe dude actually went on a "hood" your in NYC,

and want to do the same in LA. like are you serious? you dont want to go to the beaches but u want to go a old swap meet with no A/C filled with angry korean shop owners?

i dont know i just feel sorry for the dude and the way he thinks.

when i go to NYC i try to stay in manhattan as much as possible, there isnt shit to do in queens or new jersey, let alone the ghettos
how u know ain't shit to do in jersey have u been here before ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 02:19:50 PM »

He loves it.  Nothing makes daddy feel better than a healthy filling of some dark meat to appease his white guilt.

Send that child support instead of playing Tangiers tycoon.  Over there actin like he ballin cause he can affort to by two rats....bitch please.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 02:48:53 PM »

I respectfully disagree, but if you don't have the time or connections it can be a challenge to enjoy the other boroughs I suppose.

He loves it.  Nothing makes daddy feel better than a healthy filling of some dark meat to appease his white guilt.

That is disgusting but probably true. He probably insists they verbally degrade him for his people's atrocities from yesteryear while he gets a mouthful of weenie.