Author Topic: Hey PETEY Check This Out  (Read 3861 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Hey PETEY Check This Out
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2012, 06:06:11 AM »
og if u werent mad now then your a fucking rage a holic in real life i imagine you punching holes in shit everytime ti gets negative press.

you gotta find something bigger to live for fam...TI dont know you and if he seen you running down the street on fire he probably wouldnt even piss on you.

look up to your father, your kinfolk your big homies fuck these rappin ass niggas.

See Petey keeps it 100

That's why he hardly ever talks about music, on a music forum

not true...he loves to rehash his days of being Sam Goody employee-the-month-runner-up back in 1995 for two straight months!  Petey sold the most Montell Jordan albums that year  :pimp:
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2012, 06:09:50 AM »
og if u werent mad now then your a fucking rage a holic in real life i imagine you punching holes in shit everytime ti gets negative press.

you gotta find something bigger to live for fam...TI dont know you and if he seen you running down the street on fire he probably wouldnt even piss on you.

look up to your father, your kinfolk your big homies fuck these rappin ass niggas.
you probably on child support you deadbeat. it's also funny that for me to be to be the t.i. stan according to you. you sure bring up the non music aspect of tip's life a lot. i think you need to look in the mirror hopefully it won't break. five.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2012, 06:14:08 AM »

See Petey keeps it 100

yup. only the smart muthafuckas see behind this clown's antics. if you follow the madness he pays more attention to me and t.i. than his own kids. newsflash peter dorsett if you don't pay your child support they will lock you ass up. LMFAO FIVE.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »

See Petey keeps it 100

not true...he loves to rehash his days of being Sam Goody employee-the-month-runner-up back in 1995 for two straight months!  Petey sold the most Montell Jordan albums that year  :pimp:

hacks disses are the worst lol

stop it five u aint about that life slime

imma tell you like your eyebrows told your hairline...fall back  ;D

the sad thing is you have nothing better to do than bakery lines or hair jokes

notice i don't make fun of you for looking like a morbidly obese hedgehog

now go get your kid some clothes, that burlap sack she's wearing is infested with potato bugs

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2012, 11:18:54 AM »
let me give you guys an example of how much dick hack rides with his feminin tendancies...

this is the same guy (when he still had his mancrush on me) that was all  "thats just wrong bringing a mans kids into it...etc" when all the other guys tried that move in the desperation of defeat now that hes been thoroughly broken down in front of the last few ppl left here hes willing to do just that, but knowing me as well as he does he knows that shit dont phase me...my kids are probably dressed better then him they dont wear makaveli gear  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2012, 11:34:30 AM »
lmao@the last page of this thread

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2012, 12:03:50 PM »
king skeety tryna play the resident psychologist on here lmao

hey Petey instead of posting on your 20 forums all day go watch Wubzy Wubzy and Spongebob with your kid, those shows are on the same level of intelligence as you  ;D

now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to the local bakery to pick up a sammich

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2012, 12:21:10 PM »
stop at supercuts while your at walmart fam ask them to hook up something from THIS decade for you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2012, 12:24:01 PM »
you keep talkin' about this supercuts at walmart shit i'm startin' to think that's where you go.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »
post a pic or suck hacks dick.  8)

Will_B

« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »

I told u miss jess was Petey

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2012, 12:39:09 PM »

your baby moms is gonna suck my dick.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2012, 12:40:02 PM »

I told u miss jess was Petey
you can tell...he has a lot of bitch in him.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2012, 12:52:19 PM »
double man: heavy are the posts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2012, 12:54:51 PM »