Author Topic: Hey PETEY Check This Out  (Read 3871 times)

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Hey PETEY Check This Out
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2012, 04:10:03 AM »
exactly...have a good Saturday champ. ;D
it's been a great saturday  8) got up and got fresh seen you on here bullshittin' thinkin' about me at 4 somethin' this morning then i watched the i.d. channel (live shit. my fav besides tru tv) and friday for a minute, then went hard at them groceries (had to fill the fridge and splurge that's what grown men do) after that i got dressed again and went to the hood to handle then went to the mall and chatted wit the lovely young lady at kay's cause i buy jewelery and have an account there and they love me :-* seen some kicks i'm on when my size 11.5 is available, came back now faced off twice now i'm relaxin' because i'm finally off today and i'm laughin' at YOUR dumb ass. i had a very nice today like everyday. i think i wanna go brunch and then go to the movies tomorrow to see that shit wit denzel i been gettin' it ain't have a chance to fully enjoy myself yet and go crazy and do some shit. anyday of mine is better than yours will ever be. you have nothin' to contribute to society you are what's called a statistic you just here takin' up space. leave me alone i'm above you peasant.

lol
this place still breathing?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us