Author Topic: Hey PETEY Check This Out  (Read 3863 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Hey PETEY Check This Out
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2012, 01:07:20 AM »
They ask why i post w/ so much emphasiiiiiis....

....oooh! They so sensatiiiiiiive!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2012, 01:08:41 AM »

:banana_cow:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2012, 08:20:42 AM »

:banana_dss:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2012, 01:38:42 PM »

you come out more and more each day. i pray that you don't have kids right now they are fucked if you're the one they supposed to call dad.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »

you come out more and more each day. i pray that you don't have kids right now they are fucked if you're the one they supposed to call dad.
says the groupie who got ti dick in his mouth, i do have a family not like you lonely broke ass nigga

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2012, 02:03:18 PM »

says the groupie who got ti dick in his mouth, i do have a family not like you lonely broke ass nigga
you bum. i bet all you do is play video games and do stupid hazardous stunts all day tryin' to kill yourself you fuckin' deadbeat dad. tell your bitch i said come twerk somethin'. i'll help y'all pay the bills.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2012, 02:33:19 PM »
Lmao OG is furious.

Iluv2cusuffer

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2012, 02:46:01 PM »
Lmao OG is furious.

Iluv2cusuffer
LOL i'm not furious. when you diss me i don't call you angry. i just call you what you are and then i'm angry ? y'all got life fucked up. and you know who's sufferin' ?  them kids you don't take care of and neglect that's who's really sufferin' peter dorsett not me i'm a hustler i'm about that bread and i'm doin' well. go be a father and stop tryin' to be down.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2012, 04:16:17 PM »
LMAO this thread turned into some other shit.

Petey > Bill Oreilly when it comes to pissing people off  :D

no homo.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2012, 08:59:57 PM »

you bum. i bet all you do is play video games and do stupid hazardous stunts all day tryin' to kill yourself you fuckin' deadbeat dad. tell your bitch i said come twerk somethin'. i'll help y'all pay the bills.
how did you know what my hobbies were nigga shit  :o

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2012, 10:21:03 PM »
og if u werent mad now then your a fucking rage a holic in real life i imagine you punching holes in shit everytime ti gets negative press.

you gotta find something bigger to live for fam...TI dont know you and if he seen you running down the street on fire he probably wouldnt even piss on you.

look up to your father, your kinfolk your big homies fuck these rappin ass niggas.

Will_B

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2012, 11:03:09 PM »
og if u werent mad now then your a fucking rage a holic in real life i imagine you punching holes in shit everytime ti gets negative press.

you gotta find something bigger to live for fam...TI dont know you and if he seen you running down the street on fire he probably wouldnt even piss on you.

look up to your father, your kinfolk your big homies fuck these rappin ass niggas.

See Petey keeps it 100

That's why he hardly ever talks about music, on a music forum

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2012, 11:27:54 PM »

See Petey keeps it 100

not true...he loves to rehash his days of being Sam Goody employee-the-month-runner-up back in 1995 for two straight months!  Petey sold the most Montell Jordan albums that year  :pimp:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2012, 12:14:55 AM »

See Petey keeps it 100

not true...he loves to rehash his days of being Sam Goody employee-the-month-runner-up back in 1995 for two straight months!  Petey sold the most Montell Jordan albums that year  :pimp:

hacks disses are the worst lol

stop it five u aint about that life slime

imma tell you like your eyebrows told your hairline...fall back  ;D

« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:25:56 AM by http://da-sauce.proboards.com »

Will_B

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2012, 03:46:01 AM »

See Petey keeps it 100

not true...he loves to rehash his days of being Sam Goody employee-the-month-runner-up back in 1995 for two straight months!  Petey sold the most Montell Jordan albums that year  :pimp:

hacks disses are the worst lol

You're so right Petey

Do another Bakery joke fiiiiiiive