Author Topic: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)  (Read 3900 times)

Desert Lord

Re: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 04:46:07 AM »
it's dope

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 05:14:07 AM »
I honestly tried to give this a listen 3-4 times and im not feeling it. But, I don't like horrorcore or ripgut type shit so it's not for me anyway. Only song I ever liked by x-raided was bitch killa and that was more for the sheer morbid shock value then it being a good song.

I mean, if this is what you like to do with your money I can't knock it. Shit, do you. But as far as being successful it's not going to happen with this style of rap.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 05:31:29 AM »
Only song I ever liked by x-raided was bitch killa and that was more for the sheer morbid shock value then it being a good song.

thats why ppl fuck wit the horrocore-shit. its more cause of that schock-value.
a good comparison would be movies, some people watch ultra-violent slashers or cheesy exploitation-flicks just cause of the sheer disturbance,, rather than lookin at the stuff as objectively great.
its just fun stuff, n thats why u listen to it or watch it.
i like horrocore-rap, but only in very small does. theres only so much  i can take, when im listenin to ,, say - a Brotah Lynch hUng-album. gets very repititive real fast,

Desert Lord

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 06:08:00 AM »
Only song I ever liked by x-raided was bitch killa and that was more for the sheer morbid shock value then it being a good song.

thats why ppl fuck wit the horrocore-shit. its more cause of that schock-value.
a good comparison would be movies, some people watch ultra-violent slashers or cheesy exploitation-flicks just cause of the sheer disturbance,, rather than lookin at the stuff as objectively great.
its just fun stuff, n thats why u listen to it or watch it.
i like horrocore-rap, but only in very small does. theres only so much  i can take, when im listenin to ,, say - a Brotah Lynch hUng-album. gets very repititive real fast,

that might be the truth for most horrorcore shit....but albums like "season of the siccness" are classic, no matter if you a horrorcore fan or not. i'm not the greatest horrorcore fan eihter but that early lynch shit is just the bomb

LYRIDER

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 07:56:58 AM »
Not really my style but i'm a show love, anyone trying to make moves is a postive thing. Funny song title.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »
keep doin ya thing nickcc  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:37 AM »
good looks on all the feedback, my peoples..

horrorcore rap aint for everyone, very true...but those who have been bumpin Raided from back n the day can appreciate us gettin him 2 take it back.

anyways, our whole album aint full on horrorcore...many horrorcore themes and elements, but we also got a good selection of everything up on it. somethin for every1 8)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 11:40:18 AM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 10:51:56 AM »

horrorcore rap aint for everyone, very true.. )

yeah theres a lot of pussies who can't stomach it for some reason

but hey, thats what they made Justin biebers music for, right?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 11:33:30 AM »
the raided verse is dope. not sloppy at all like alot of his recent shit. the rest sucks so bad. sorry but smoov-e is a jew who did better with an x raided verse, and it was recycled

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
the raided verse is dope. not sloppy at all like alot of his recent shit. the rest sucks so bad. sorry but smoov-e is a jew who did better with an x raided verse, and it was recycled

that smoov-e track is classic:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QhZGtQefyQs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QhZGtQefyQs</a>

good looks on peepin

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
 theres some shitty ass double drums on this..sounds amateur as hell on one of the parts where the drums are looped lol

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »
Why is the quality of this track seem worse than the other shit you put out? I'm not just referring to raided either because of course the quality isn't gonna be up to par through the phone.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 05:15:19 PM »
Im sorry, but this track is horrible.  I could never "bump" this in my ride, like you suggested.  

And to be honest, I feel sorry for anyone who is riding around playing this song. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:17:56 PM by PLANT »

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 06:29:42 PM »
theres some shitty ass double drums on this..sounds amateur as hell on one of the parts where the drums are looped lol

what part is that? none of the beat is looped.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
Why is the quality of this track seem worse than the other shit you put out? I'm not just referring to raided either because of course the quality isn't gonna be up to par through the phone.

dunno what u mean, sounds the same quality as our other tracks if u bump it in a system. the beat is more simple, but thats the sound we were lookin for.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 06:31:29 PM »
Im sorry, but this track is horrible.  I could never "bump" this in my ride, like you suggested.  

And to be honest, I feel sorry for anyone who is riding around playing this song. 

sorry u feel that way...u must not be a fan of raided or his music, because even if u dont like our spits, theres no denying his verse is a classic and easily one of his best of late.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »

sorry u feel that way...u must not be a fan of raided or his music, because even if u dont like our spits, theres no denying his verse is a classic and easily one of his best of late.
sorry NIK but Im not a fan of this type of music

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »

sorry NIK but Im not a fan of this type of music

all good, we don't expect every1 to feel this typa shit, horrorcore is definitely a very distinguished genre of music. but like i said, we do got different shit with a more uplifting sound comin soon, as well as more dark shit. when the album drops, there will be somethin almost everyone will be able 2 relate to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 07:01:46 PM »
An abomination.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 07:03:45 PM »
An abomination.

yes, young cham....we seen ur dicksuckin the first time around. no need for a 2nd round, pretty sure everyone knows how u feel by now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
An abomination.

yes, young cham....we seen ur dicksuckin the first time around. no need for a 2nd round, pretty sure everyone knows how u feel by now.

I love how your insecure ass gives everyone a response to defend your music.

You also get way more "understanding" with everyone else to try to come across like a chill, down to earth guy after they rip your music. Any other topic that doesn't revolve around your music, you'd give everyone in this thread a "You're a lame fucking faggot, who likely sucks dick". But since you want nothing more but acceptance, you put on this front so maybe they'll feel bad they just shitted on your awful, poor quality song.

You're the same person who I can go dig & find you saying a solid ten times "Anybody can get verses from anybody if the price is right", you get one & suddenly you're just "making moves". You're a herb. End of discussion.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 07:18:38 PM »
An abomination.

I love how your insecure ass gives everyone a response to defend your music.

You also get way more "understanding" with everyone else to try to come across like a chill, down to earth guy after they rip your music. Any other topic that doesn't revolve around your music, you'd give everyone in this thread a "You're a lame fucking faggot, who likely sucks dick". But since you want nothing more but acceptance, you put on this front so maybe they'll feel bad they just shitted on your awful, poor quality song.

You're the same person who I can go dig & find you saying a solid ten times "Anybody can get verses from anybody if the price is right", you get one & suddenly you're just "making moves". You're a herb. End of discussion.

excuse me if i'd like to avoid the nutriding in this thread and keep it strictly about music.....i really will never understand the peeps constantly tryna bring us down, but that doesn't mean i'm gunna pretend like it doesn't exist. i will respond to all the feedback. some will be bad, some will be good. but in the end, i really do appreciate each and every person who takes the time to peep the track. whether their intention is to talk shit from the very beginning, or not, some peeps cant help themselves...at least they still peeped the track, and that counts for SOMETHING.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 07:23:31 PM »
i really will never understand the peeps constantly tryna bring us down
It's known as constructive criticism.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:50 PM »
lol, yeah okay. You're just insecure. You've been screaming insecurities forever.