Author Topic: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)  (Read 6574 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 08:43:33 PM »
Evil (Makes My Nose Grow) is what you should of named this track

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 08:54:03 PM »
Nah.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
so who is the first guy rapping?  is that roccy?

Don't you hear the crazy voice modulations to cover the horrid quality of the X-Raided verse? Who else could it be, my man?

what u talkin bout? raided's verse is BEAST..

i think cham is saying that the sound quality is horrid not the effort of the verse

we did our best mixin it...it's a phone verse ala "xorcist"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 10:02:42 PM »
Ohhh Shitt.. this track is a MONSTER!!  X killed it, the tracheotomy line at the end was fire.   I thought because the overall theme was grimey it came off dope even with X-Raided spittin from a phone.  Would be dope to hear the backstory of how this all was recorded.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:05:38 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
its cool  8) x kills it keep up the good work

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2012, 11:17:11 PM »
so who is the first guy rapping?  is that roccy?

Don't you hear the crazy voice modulations to cover the horrid quality of the X-Raided verse? Who else could it be, my man?

lol I was thinking why are you gonna pay for a X-raided verse if you're just gonna modify it beyond repair.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 11:36:07 PM »
Ohhh Shitt.. this track is a MONSTER!!  X killed it, the tracheotomy line at the end was fire.   I thought because the overall theme was grimey it came off dope even with X-Raided spittin from a phone.  Would be dope to hear the backstory of how this all was recorded.

good looks, my boy. i agree, the phone verse really goes well with the dark feel of the track.....raided's agent hooked us up with raided. we told him we were guna be workin on a track and would like for him to spit some throwback ripgut shit on it, and he laid it down for us. shit came out even harder than i expected. to me, this is one of raided's best verses he's spit in a long time. shit goes.

as for raided, he is one humble, down to earth muthafucka.. we will be workin with him in the near future.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, 11:40:17 PM »
its cool  8) x kills it keep up the good work

props on peepin. if u like this, just wait til the album drops. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, 11:41:51 PM »
so who is the first guy rapping?  is that roccy?

lol I was thinking why are you gonna pay for a X-raided verse if you're just gonna modify it beyond repair.

modify it? dunno what ur talkin about, the verse is the way he spit it... the verse was done over the phone, from prison, it's not some effect we did on purpose.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 04:25:22 AM »
its alright, Nicck
i fucks wit it,, but til next time, get ur budget-money straight, n invest in a real studio-recorded verse from a semi-famous rapper.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:49:56 AM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Desert Lord

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 04:46:07 AM »
it's dope

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 05:14:07 AM »
I honestly tried to give this a listen 3-4 times and im not feeling it. But, I don't like horrorcore or ripgut type shit so it's not for me anyway. Only song I ever liked by x-raided was bitch killa and that was more for the sheer morbid shock value then it being a good song.

I mean, if this is what you like to do with your money I can't knock it. Shit, do you. But as far as being successful it's not going to happen with this style of rap.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 05:31:29 AM »
Only song I ever liked by x-raided was bitch killa and that was more for the sheer morbid shock value then it being a good song.

thats why ppl fuck wit the horrocore-shit. its more cause of that schock-value.
a good comparison would be movies, some people watch ultra-violent slashers or cheesy exploitation-flicks just cause of the sheer disturbance,, rather than lookin at the stuff as objectively great.
its just fun stuff, n thats why u listen to it or watch it.
i like horrocore-rap, but only in very small does. theres only so much  i can take, when im listenin to ,, say - a Brotah Lynch hUng-album. gets very repititive real fast,

Desert Lord

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 06:08:00 AM »
Only song I ever liked by x-raided was bitch killa and that was more for the sheer morbid shock value then it being a good song.

thats why ppl fuck wit the horrocore-shit. its more cause of that schock-value.
a good comparison would be movies, some people watch ultra-violent slashers or cheesy exploitation-flicks just cause of the sheer disturbance,, rather than lookin at the stuff as objectively great.
its just fun stuff, n thats why u listen to it or watch it.
i like horrocore-rap, but only in very small does. theres only so much  i can take, when im listenin to ,, say - a Brotah Lynch hUng-album. gets very repititive real fast,

that might be the truth for most horrorcore shit....but albums like "season of the siccness" are classic, no matter if you a horrorcore fan or not. i'm not the greatest horrorcore fan eihter but that early lynch shit is just the bomb

LYRIDER