Author Topic: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)  (Read 6591 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 07:56:58 AM »
Not really my style but i'm a show love, anyone trying to make moves is a postive thing. Funny song title.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 09:52:37 AM »
keep doin ya thing nickcc  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 10:42:37 AM »
good looks on all the feedback, my peoples..

horrorcore rap aint for everyone, very true...but those who have been bumpin Raided from back n the day can appreciate us gettin him 2 take it back.

anyways, our whole album aint full on horrorcore...many horrorcore themes and elements, but we also got a good selection of everything up on it. somethin for every1 8)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 11:40:18 AM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 10:51:56 AM »

horrorcore rap aint for everyone, very true.. )

yeah theres a lot of pussies who can't stomach it for some reason

but hey, thats what they made Justin biebers music for, right?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 11:33:30 AM »
the raided verse is dope. not sloppy at all like alot of his recent shit. the rest sucks so bad. sorry but smoov-e is a jew who did better with an x raided verse, and it was recycled

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
the raided verse is dope. not sloppy at all like alot of his recent shit. the rest sucks so bad. sorry but smoov-e is a jew who did better with an x raided verse, and it was recycled

that smoov-e track is classic:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QhZGtQefyQs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QhZGtQefyQs</a>

good looks on peepin

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 03:40:34 PM »
 theres some shitty ass double drums on this..sounds amateur as hell on one of the parts where the drums are looped lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »
Why is the quality of this track seem worse than the other shit you put out? I'm not just referring to raided either because of course the quality isn't gonna be up to par through the phone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2012, 05:15:19 PM »
Im sorry, but this track is horrible.  I could never "bump" this in my ride, like you suggested.  

And to be honest, I feel sorry for anyone who is riding around playing this song. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:17:56 PM by PLANT »

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2012, 06:29:42 PM »
theres some shitty ass double drums on this..sounds amateur as hell on one of the parts where the drums are looped lol

what part is that? none of the beat is looped.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
Why is the quality of this track seem worse than the other shit you put out? I'm not just referring to raided either because of course the quality isn't gonna be up to par through the phone.

dunno what u mean, sounds the same quality as our other tracks if u bump it in a system. the beat is more simple, but thats the sound we were lookin for.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2012, 06:31:29 PM »
Im sorry, but this track is horrible.  I could never "bump" this in my ride, like you suggested.  

And to be honest, I feel sorry for anyone who is riding around playing this song. 

sorry u feel that way...u must not be a fan of raided or his music, because even if u dont like our spits, theres no denying his verse is a classic and easily one of his best of late.

PLANT

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »

sorry u feel that way...u must not be a fan of raided or his music, because even if u dont like our spits, theres no denying his verse is a classic and easily one of his best of late.
sorry NIK but Im not a fan of this type of music

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »

sorry NIK but Im not a fan of this type of music

all good, we don't expect every1 to feel this typa shit, horrorcore is definitely a very distinguished genre of music. but like i said, we do got different shit with a more uplifting sound comin soon, as well as more dark shit. when the album drops, there will be somethin almost everyone will be able 2 relate to.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 07:01:46 PM »
An abomination.