Author Topic: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)  (Read 6577 times)

Sccit

Re: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 07:03:45 PM »
An abomination.

yes, young cham....we seen ur dicksuckin the first time around. no need for a 2nd round, pretty sure everyone knows how u feel by now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
An abomination.

yes, young cham....we seen ur dicksuckin the first time around. no need for a 2nd round, pretty sure everyone knows how u feel by now.

I love how your insecure ass gives everyone a response to defend your music.

You also get way more "understanding" with everyone else to try to come across like a chill, down to earth guy after they rip your music. Any other topic that doesn't revolve around your music, you'd give everyone in this thread a "You're a lame fucking faggot, who likely sucks dick". But since you want nothing more but acceptance, you put on this front so maybe they'll feel bad they just shitted on your awful, poor quality song.

You're the same person who I can go dig & find you saying a solid ten times "Anybody can get verses from anybody if the price is right", you get one & suddenly you're just "making moves". You're a herb. End of discussion.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 07:18:38 PM »
An abomination.

I love how your insecure ass gives everyone a response to defend your music.

You also get way more "understanding" with everyone else to try to come across like a chill, down to earth guy after they rip your music. Any other topic that doesn't revolve around your music, you'd give everyone in this thread a "You're a lame fucking faggot, who likely sucks dick". But since you want nothing more but acceptance, you put on this front so maybe they'll feel bad they just shitted on your awful, poor quality song.

You're the same person who I can go dig & find you saying a solid ten times "Anybody can get verses from anybody if the price is right", you get one & suddenly you're just "making moves". You're a herb. End of discussion.

excuse me if i'd like to avoid the nutriding in this thread and keep it strictly about music.....i really will never understand the peeps constantly tryna bring us down, but that doesn't mean i'm gunna pretend like it doesn't exist. i will respond to all the feedback. some will be bad, some will be good. but in the end, i really do appreciate each and every person who takes the time to peep the track. whether their intention is to talk shit from the very beginning, or not, some peeps cant help themselves...at least they still peeped the track, and that counts for SOMETHING.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 07:23:31 PM »
i really will never understand the peeps constantly tryna bring us down
It's known as constructive criticism.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:50 PM »
lol, yeah okay. You're just insecure. You've been screaming insecurities forever.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2012, 07:49:17 PM »

lol....someone on this site made 4 different user names on youtube to post up some fucked up comments in the videos comment section. one of the user names was "peter dorsett". all 4 accounts were created within a 1 hour span and had no prior youtube history. i'd say that goes a lil beyond "constructive criticism", wouldn't u?

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2012, 07:53:04 PM »
lol, yeah okay. You're just insecure. You've been screaming insecurities forever.

if i were to get insecure, it wouldn't be from some peeps on wcc hatin on the music.....if u think i post songs here not expecting some of the peeps to talk shit, then you must be jokin urself.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2012, 07:56:29 PM »

lol....someone on this site made 4 different user names on youtube to post up some fucked up comments in the videos comment section. one of the user names was "peter dorsett". all 4 accounts were created within a 1 hour span and had no prior youtube history. i'd say that goes a lil beyond "constructive criticism", wouldn't u?

k-macc is a pathological troll, I believe he honestly can't help it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2012, 07:57:08 PM »

k-macc is a pathological troll, I believe he honestly can't help it

this is true

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2012, 08:18:18 PM »

I'm talking about on here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, 08:21:35 PM »

I'm talking about on here.

yes...it was some1 from here who did that. either way, doesn't really matter.. i'm open to any criticism. as long as u peeped the track n dropped an honest opinion, all good by me.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2012, 12:03:28 AM »
Shits not bad, just not my cup of tea.

Westcoast Pig

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2012, 07:55:19 AM »
theres some shitty ass double drums on this..sounds amateur as hell on one of the parts where the drums are looped lol

what part is that? none of the beat is looped.

the drums by themselves are looped..every rap song is..talkin bout just one part on the drums
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:56:54 AM by Kaka B. Ware »

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »
theres some shitty ass double drums on this..sounds amateur as hell on one of the parts where the drums are looped lol

what part is that? none of the beat is looped.

the drums by themselves are looped..every rap song is..talkin bout just one part on the drums

which part?

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2012, 10:11:53 AM »
Beat is terrible, x raided verse is hard to hear but that's understandable since it was on the phone, it was dope though.  Probably the best roccy has ever sounded but he is still terrible.  Your verse was okay but some of your other songs are better.  You need to get your boy to do something else, maybe start making beats or something cause he literally ruins every track.