Author Topic: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)  (Read 6740 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 10:14:21 AM »
^I also think Nik came harder on other tracks. Which is weird to me, as I'd just assume he'd bring his triple A game for the Raided joint.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »
i really will never understand the peeps constantly tryna bring us down
It's known as constructive criticism.

lol....someone on this site made 4 different user names on youtube to post up some fucked up comments in the videos comment section. one of the user names was "peter dorsett". all 4 accounts were created within a 1 hour span and had no prior youtube history. i'd say that goes a lil beyond "constructive criticism", wouldn't u?

LOL someone really do that?

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 10:23:29 AM »
Beat is terrible, x raided verse is hard to hear but that's understandable since it was on the phone, it was dope though.  Probably the best roccy has ever sounded but he is still terrible.  Your verse was okay but some of your other songs are better.  You need to get your boy to do something else, maybe start making beats or something cause he literally ruins every track.

Good looks on peepin... thing about the beat is, it's pretty much 80% bass, so it sounds much different on computer speakers than it does in the ride. it's really the sorta track u'd have to bump in a sound system to get the full effect and feel of it. appreciate u checkin, though.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »
Beat is terrible, x raided verse is hard to hear but that's understandable since it was on the phone, it was dope though.  Probably the best roccy has ever sounded but he is still terrible.  Your verse was okay but some of your other songs are better.  You need to get your boy to do something else, maybe start making beats or something cause he literally ruins every track.

Good looks on peepin... thing about the beat is, it's pretty much 80% bass, so it sounds much different on computer speakers than it does in the ride. it's really the sorta track u'd have to bump in a sound system to get the full effect and feel of it. appreciate u checkin, though.

I played it off the monitors at my studio, it just sounds like some fruity loops shit

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:13 AM »
^I also think Nik came harder on other tracks. Which is weird to me, as I'd just assume he'd bring his triple A game for the Raided joint.

it's 1 of my personal favs. definitely a different style.. not as upbeat and darker than my other shit. if u bumped it in ur whip, it'd grow on u (unless u dont fux with horrorcore)

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:18 AM »
Beat is terrible, x raided verse is hard to hear but that's understandable since it was on the phone, it was dope though.  Probably the best roccy has ever sounded but he is still terrible.  Your verse was okay but some of your other songs are better.  You need to get your boy to do something else, maybe start making beats or something cause he literally ruins every track.

I played it off the monitors at my studio, it just sounds like some fruity loops shit

i feel ya...it is super simple, no doubt. it's the type of sound u either love or hate. a lot of the earlier siccmade shit was made with cheap equipment and had that amatuerish sound to it, so we wanted 2 go with the same feel of simplicity on this one. this one is more about the spits and overall feel of the track than the beat. i'd consider this one of the simpler beats we've fucked with, if not the most simple.

scratch42069

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2012, 11:18:18 AM »
This is like Clint Dogg and Kokane all over again

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2012, 11:46:56 AM »
This is like Clint Dogg and Kokane all over again

L.A.M.B & X-Raided album? 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2012, 12:36:21 PM »

lol....someone on this site made 4 different user names on youtube to post up some fucked up comments in the videos comment section. one of the user names was "peter dorsett". all 4 accounts were created within a 1 hour span and had no prior youtube history. i'd say that goes a lil beyond "constructive criticism", wouldn't u?

That just goes to prove my point. After seeing four people shitted on your song, you ran to find out who they are, when their accounts were made. You're just insecure as fuck.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2012, 12:50:03 PM »

That just goes to prove my point. After seeing four people shitted on your song, you ran to find out who they are, when their accounts were made. You're just insecure as fuck.

the first name was peter dorsett...i clicked the profile to see his youtube, cuz i thought it could really be petey. i then noticed that the account was made the same day. a minute later, 3 different comments popped up, and were all similar, from accounts made on the spot. i'm not some mult-millionaire superstar, we just startin out. of course ima check the comments on my youtube, u fuckin dipshit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
so K Macc made four different accounts?  lmao

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »
dont think it was k-macc...whoever did it was able to form complete sentences.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2012, 01:14:53 PM »
dont think it was k-macc...whoever did it was able to form complete sentences.

hahahaha

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2012, 01:16:22 PM »
i just clicked the link to see the comments and they arent there. do you really go through and delete negative comments?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2012, 01:20:34 PM »
i just clicked the link to see the comments and they arent there. do you really go through and delete negative comments?
You delete any negative comments, Elior? That's weak as fuck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE