Author Topic: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)  (Read 6568 times)

Sccit

Re: L.A.M.B Feat. X-Raided - Evil (Makes My Dick Grow)
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
^good looks on peepin....if u feelin it, stay tuned. more L.A.M.B+X-Raided comin on the album.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2012, 01:00:47 PM »
i heard the song man the beat was terrible IMO dogg!! honestly you should try and just make another beat and mix in the vocals and see how it is! just my 2 cents.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2012, 01:15:56 PM »
^good looks on peepin....if u feelin it, stay tuned. more L.A.M.B+X-Raided comin on the album.

i downloaded the Lambless version that Kaka B posted and while the base is loud as hell X Raided sounds like shit

the problem is the verses quality sounds okay if i play them on my mac, but when i play them in a real stereo X Raided is hard to stand

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »

lmao, did daddy get a two for one special or something?

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »

Why you bump this thread Perro,  you know that's what he wants.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »

this thread can reach 1,000 replies and he still leaves with the same amount of purchases.....0

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2012, 01:59:22 PM »

lmao, if he wants to tie his name to this garbage, that's fine with me. Fact of the matter is, him & his friend can't rap for shit.

It's the equivalent of me doing a song with Eminem, him murking it & me being like "Yo bro, how dope was that?". Just subtracting the INSANE voice modulations because I'm not a complete pussy & need to disguise my voice to sound harder or darker.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »

this thread can reach 1,000 replies and he still leaves with the same amount of purchases.....0

Chill, nigga. We're talking about NIK. The loser of all losers. If he got daddy to spend money on a verse from some dude in jail, he'll ask for another $250 to buy his song 250 times to act like he's "makin' moves". 250 is exaggerating. But I predict 104 purchases. Four from NIK's random friends who he wants to support him & then he'll cop the other hundred.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »
raise the bar, Nicck - n spend some money on a verse from brotah Lynch Hung.  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2012, 02:16:24 PM »
raise the bar, Nicck - n spend some money on a verse from brotah Lynch Hung.  8)

THIS

Hell, if NIK can land Brotha Lynch I'd pay the 99 cents to download it simply because Lynch is the shit haha

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2012, 02:26:20 PM »
except lynch is recording in expensive studios and doing shows while raided is still stuck in prison with horrible to no recording equipment. plus lynch has access to the internet

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
except lynch is recording in expensive studios and doing shows while raided is still stuck in prison with horrible to no recording equipment. plus lynch has access to the internet

yeah sounded like Lynch was calling them over the phone

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2012, 04:38:16 PM »
I ain't mad at y'all.  Raided jah did his thing and ripped it.  It was ight for wat y'all r tryna do

Hack Wilson - real