Author Topic: Saafir  (Read 116 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Saafir
« on: February 04, 2003, 09:16:13 PM »
I just picked up Saafir's album "The hit list" the other day off of half...and damn, I've slept on this shit.  Tight beats and flow.  Saafir's a great lyricist.  I'm buyin' up the rest of his catalog.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Saafir
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 11:42:17 PM »
I got that.. It's coo'..

I think he has tha hardest flow on Crawl Before You Ball... that song is one of his best I think... I just think tha singin fucks it up but not really.. it could have been better without it...

People who dont know Saafir might like to know he's Cane's cousin from Menace II Society... the guy that gets shot.. just so you'll know what he looks like..

and you know he's a good lyricist when he came out tha Hieroglyphics Crew...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Scribe

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2003, 03:09:54 AM »
Hit List is a dope album he's definitly one of the best lyricists on the West Coast, you should check out Boxcar Sessions and Trigonometry, there both up to the same standard.
"Without The Elements It's All Irrelevent" Jurassic 5

"This world better acknowledge me I'm over ambitious
Do almost anything to rob a genie for his wishes." 57th Dynasty

"We didn't give a toss about money, fame or stardom
Just about the culture, the music, slang and jargon." Blak Twang

"Freedom Is A Road Seldom Travelled By The Multitude" Public Enemy

"If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Of My Face" Zach De La Rocha

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2003, 09:31:02 AM »
hell yea that shit is hard...i had always thought of Saafir and Kam as kinda similar in appearance and voice...and then they hooked up on Watch How Daddy Ball...that shit was the knock...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2003, 11:01:34 AM »
i got his stuff on mp3 but haven't been able to get his shit OG.. imlookin for it tho.. hes DOPE