Author Topic: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!  (Read 6983 times)

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 12:05:42 PM »
Eazy E is dead. his son Lil' Eazy E is alive and well, why cant u forum-niggas give him some spotlight for once and send him ur thoughts?

smh, i am disapoint  :grumpy:

^TIP is Thizz In Peace, sucka

anyways, RIP to the gangsta rap GOAT 8)

Mac Dre has been dead for 8 years. move on  8)

Yung Eazy is also starting to make a few moves too!

TidyKris

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
RIP Eazy

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 01:06:41 PM »
r.i.p eazy !!!!!!!!

If you wanna celebrate the spirit & legacy of Eazy-E, you might like to see the footage from this tribute concert (8 Live Videos)

OG Big Hutch, BG Knocc Out, Loesta, Yung Eazy & Tony Muthaphukkn G "Eazy-E Birthday Celebration" Live @ the Stardust, Downey, CA, 09-08-2011
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=344056525644814&set=a.284569808260153.81349.100001214070683&type=3

You'll find ALL 8 links to the 8 videos right below the description of the flyer! GREAT footage with 2 of Eazy's sons & some of the OG's who knew & worked with him!
props.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dexter

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 01:29:13 PM »
RIP Eric

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 02:06:16 PM »
RIP Eazy-E!!! U was a big influence 4 me

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 02:36:25 PM »
thats different.
 i dont know Eazy, he had aids. maybe he was a bad man? u dont know Eazy either. i heard he owed The D.O.C. money.
 why would u want to say r.i.p. to him every year?
its the principle, Blue
whether u knew him or not. he was human like you and me and whatever bad he did was rectified by the good he did(if you don't know do your research) and he didn't owe the d.o.c shit. dude was careless wit his business hence why he left a good situation to go to death row and get played more and not paid. not eazy's fault more like his own.

not bashin Eazy, i dont know how bad or good  he was. i just think its corny to celebrate a dead person when u didnt even knew him or were accustomed to him as a reallife-person in any way,,,, especially if u werent even born when he died. maybe he was a person, that u wouldve hated if u met him,, but instead ur now celebratin him not knowing if he was.ya dig?
 if i celebrate Eazy every year, then i might as well celebrate all teh other dead  people on this earth and their birthdays, cuz i never knew em either.. same thing
this is some real shit tho

i always seen that you do contribute to this forum and all that which is good but i didnt think u were this retarted ;) if it wasnt for eazy breaking the gates open in the west back in the 80's you wouldnt be posting the dumb shyt you posted on this thread & now im done please exit the door u been dismissed & ethered ;) end of story

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 03:05:08 PM »
mike has a point though, instead of making a thread saying r.i.p. why dont you just throw on a eazy e cd, drink a 40 and blaze a joint for him  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 03:12:45 PM »
thats different.
 i dont know Eazy, he had aids. maybe he was a bad man? u dont know Eazy either. i heard he owed The D.O.C. money.
its the principle, Blue
whether u knew him or not. he was human like you and me and whatever bad he did was rectified by the good he did(if you don't know do your research) and he didn't owe the d.o.c shit. dude was careless wit his business hence why he left a good situation to go to death row and get played more and not paid. not eazy's fault more like his own.

not bashin Eazy, i dont know how bad or good  he was. i just think its corny to celebrate a dead person when u didnt even knew him or were accustomed to him as a reallife-person in any way,,,, especially if u werent even born when he died. maybe he was a person, that u wouldve hated if u met him,, but instead ur now celebratin him not knowing if he was.ya dig?
 if i celebrate Eazy every year, then i might as well celebrate all teh other dead  people on this earth and their birthdays, cuz i never knew em either.. same thing

i always seen that you do contribute to this forum and all that which is good but i didnt think u were this retarted ;) if it wasnt for eazy breaking the gates open in the west back in the 80's you wouldnt be posting the dumb shyt you posted on this thread & now im done please exit the door u been dismissed & ethered ;) end of story
great job !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
mike has a point though, instead of making a thread saying r.i.p. why dont you just throw on a eazy e cd, drink a 40 and blaze a joint for him  8)

he seems to forget that he was one of the first ones trolling in the nate dogg r.i.p. thread, i believe he just wishes he had grown up in the ruthless era but since he wasnt he's hating of course ;) 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 03:49:32 PM »

he seems to forget that he was one of the first ones trolling in the nate dogg r.i.p. thread, i believe he just wishes he had grown up in the ruthless era but since he wasnt he's hating of course ;) 
i agree. he's pathetic.

midwestryder

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »
thats different.
its the principle, Blue

it is not corny to celebrate a dead person when u didnt even knew him or were accustomed to him as a reallife-person in any way. what is corny is using someone name & picture of someone you are not & never met aka Michael Madsen . because you are not Michael Madsen . alos you need to keep you ignorant stupid opinionto yourself because it is wrong . you have no right at to tell who or what we can mourn . you need to shut hte fuck up with ignorant closeminded crap . if someone told me what you said face to face in real life ,i would beat the crap out of them for the disrespect . see you no respect or you would not saying anything about it . but it shows you parents were pieces of crap like you . so take your phony ignorant closeminded no from america ass down the road because you are no Michael Madsen . the real Michael Madsen would bitch slap for what you said .

polepositon

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 09:02:52 PM »
no. it would be move on if someone came on here, in this section, for sure, and made mention of ur r.i.p. even if they came on here period and made mention of ur r.i.p it would get the side eye cuz who is u???? however, in tht persons eyes and heart u were someone that they'd like to pay respects 2. but, u'd still be a nobody to those who dont kno u or kno of u. the reason people celebrate artist, entertainers, actors, actresses, etc... that they love, is cuz they did something that touched other people that may not kno them personally, but, kno of their work/craft that was that good that it gained national notice.fame. the point is, is that, lots of peep got to know his music and some got to know him and his music...folks want to say r.i.p. damn. im not even a fan and i got to meet him. when it came out tht he had aids and as dying. i thought back to when i met him and i think bout his eyes. what i read in his eyes. he seemed like he...nvm. neway. how long will they mourn me? as long as they want.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2012, 09:55:04 PM »