Author Topic: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!  (Read 6992 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!
« on: March 26, 2012, 09:33:08 AM »
r.i.p eazy !!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Desert Lord

Re: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:56:02 AM »
yesss, fo show...rest in peace eric wright...
17 years! unbelievable

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 10:03:44 AM »
hes been dead for 17 years. move on..

8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 10:05:29 AM »
hes been dead for 17 years. move on..

8)
i wonder if you feel like that about your deceased relatives mikey.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 10:07:25 AM »
thats different.
 i dont know Eazy, he had aids. maybe he was a bad man? u dont know Eazy either. i heard he owed The D.O.C. money. u see
 why would u want to say r.i.p. to him every year?
its the principle, Blue
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:12:18 AM by Michael Madsen (Der Führer des Dritten Reichs) »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »
thats different.
 i dont know Eazy, he had aids. maybe he was a bad man? u dont know Eazy either. i heard he owed The D.O.C. money.
its the principle, Blue
whether u knew him or not. he was human like you and me and whatever bad he did was rectified by the good he did(if you don't know do your research) and he didn't owe the d.o.c shit. dude was careless wit his business hence why he left a good situation to go to death row and get played more and not paid. not eazy's fault more like his own.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 10:24:18 AM »
r.i.p eazy !!!!!!!!

If you wanna celebrate the spirit & legacy of Eazy-E, you might like to see the footage from this tribute concert (8 Live Videos)

OG Big Hutch, BG Knocc Out, Loesta, Yung Eazy & Tony Muthaphukkn G "Eazy-E Birthday Celebration" Live @ the Stardust, Downey, CA, 09-08-2011
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=344056525644814&set=a.284569808260153.81349.100001214070683&type=3

You'll find ALL 8 links to the 8 videos right below the description of the flyer! GREAT footage with 2 of Eazy's sons & some of the OG's who knew & worked with him!

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 10:52:03 AM »
thats different.
 i dont know Eazy, he had aids. maybe he was a bad man? u dont know Eazy either. i heard he owed The D.O.C. money.
its the principle, Blue
whether u knew him or not. he was human like you and me and whatever bad he did was rectified by the good he did(if you don't know do your research) and he didn't owe the d.o.c shit. dude was careless wit his business hence why he left a good situation to go to death row and get played more and not paid. not eazy's fault more like his own.

not bashin Eazy, i dont know how bad or good  he was. i just think its corny to celebrate a dead person when u didnt even knew him or were accustomed to him as a reallife-person in any way,,,, especially if u werent even born when he died. maybe he was a person, that u wouldve hated if u met him,, but instead ur now celebratin him not knowing if he was.ya dig?
 if i celebrate Eazy every year, then i might as well celebrate all teh other dead  people on this earth and their birthdays, cuz i never knew em either.. same thing
this is some real shit tho

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 10:58:01 AM »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 11:17:31 AM »
not bashin Eazy, i dont know how bad or good  he was. i just think its corny to celebrate a dead person when u didnt even knew him or were accustomed to him as a reallife-person in any way,,,, especially if u werent even born when he died. maybe he was a person, that u wouldve hated if u met him,, but instead ur now celebratin him not knowing if he was.ya dig?
 if i celebrate Eazy every year, then i might as well celebrate all teh other dead  people on this earth and their birthdays, cuz i never knew em either.. same thing
this is some real shit tho

I call bullshit, mikey

Rip, Nathaniel

condolensces to the DPG-family, his family, Damizza, Shiest and everybody who was close to him

Nate Dogg's death was like a "celebrities-twitter-rip-to-you"-fad.  :grumpy:
and the only one who basicly posted on the Nate Dogg board after a while was Mista_Rosa

"how long will they mourn me?"

anyway,
R.I.P. Nathaniel

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 11:20:43 AM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

doggfather

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 11:31:56 AM »
r.i.p.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 11:37:46 AM »
why dont u lemme  T.I.P. ("troll in peace"), sucka you   :poke:

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 11:48:31 AM »
^TIP is Thizz In Peace, sucka

anyways, RIP to the gangsta rap GOAT 8)

BG Dresta

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
lol if Dre was the dead one then this would be at 3 pages already with more positive posts then negative posts...talkin about "i didnt know him" smh lol :-X we're here to celebrate his music and legacy wtf does it matter if u knew him?.  :-X how many raappers do u know?...lol "i didnt know him" "hes a bad guy" "he owes DOC money" :'( :'( :'( lol assclown troll  :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 11:58:27 AM by HalfDead »

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 12:03:40 PM »
Eazy E is dead. his son Lil' Eazy E is alive and well, why cant u forum-niggas give him some spotlight for once and send him ur thoughts?

smh, i am disapoint  :grumpy:

^TIP is Thizz In Peace, sucka

anyways, RIP to the gangsta rap GOAT 8)

Mac Dre has been dead for 8 years. move on  8)