Author Topic: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!  (Read 6974 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2012, 09:22:20 PM »
lol when your bored do you throw darts at my picture k mart?
no i just laugh then i feel sorry you

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »
kmart loves my style.

when he gets a response from me he gets that warm tingly feeling

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »
kmart loves my style.

when he gets a response from me he gets that warm tingly feeling

you got me again peter keep up the good work  ::)

Cavvy

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2012, 01:22:09 AM »
this nearly made me tear up

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2012, 02:00:14 AM »
Yup!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

midwestryder

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2012, 01:03:48 AM »
Eazy E is dead. his son Lil' Eazy E is alive and well, why cant u forum-niggas give him some spotlight for once and send him ur thoughts?

smh, i am disapoint  :grumpy:

^TIP is Thizz In Peace, sucka

anyways, RIP to the gangsta rap GOAT 8)

Mac Dre has been dead for 8 years. move on  8)

Yung Eazy is also starting to make a few moves too!

this is what im talkin about. the seed of Eazy. --->
Lil Eazy, Tiny Eazy, Eazy E3, Yung Eazy etc or whatever the names are.. why cant yall say anythin about em for a change?
i havent seen any  coverage whatsoever, from any of u.  no posts, nothing. thats what O.G. Eazy wouldve wanted..

instead, yall bickerin about this "r.ip to his dead father" shit every year, and remindin niggas how old 2pac woudlbe been if he was still alive n dumb shit like taht. none of u knew any of em, and u were infants n kids when they both died, so dont act like ur hearts are in pain, cuz they died nearly 20yrs ago. silly kids, smh

celebrate --> life,

midwestryder, i cant communicate wit u. ive already told u this. get ur school-grades up, n form a coherent sentence before u even try to type anythin ever again. yes, i am "Michael Madsen", u dumb jamaican fuck. and Nelly sucks  8)
no, you are not Michael Madsen at all ! . i just met the real Michael Madsen in st louis & he said he does not even know this forum or site . he also said he listens to nelly.. i am not a kid dumbass. i am 34 year old man , retard. i from era that only people who cared about stupid as grammar or spelling on the internet were nerds & losers. i am not jamaican,dumbass. i am half african american & half native american . stop faking & ppretending to be someone you are not . you are some fake ass youngster.  you are faking the funk big tyme. you are some bitch ass person hiding behind the computer who is afraid to show who is really.i am the honest to god truth unlike you

JDillinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2012, 09:51:31 AM »
When you have to validate yourself to someone who post on a forum, you lose.
no, you are not Michael Madsen at all ! . i just met the real Michael Madsen in st louis & he said he does not even know this forum or site . he also said he listens to nelly.. i am not a kid dumbass. i am 34 year old man , retard. i from era that only people who cared about stupid as grammar or spelling on the internet were nerds & losers. i am not jamaican,dumbass. i am half african american & half native american . stop faking & ppretending to be someone you are not . you are some fake ass youngster.  you are faking the funk big tyme. you are some bitch ass person hiding behind the computer who is afraid to show who is really.i am the honest to god truth unlike you

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2012, 11:25:09 AM »
LMFAO if he really asked him that.

let me guess all yall was chillin at nellys crib? bbq'ing perhaps?

nellys music is fucking garbage duke.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2012, 01:07:55 PM »
Eazy E is dead. his son Lil' Eazy E is alive and well, why cant u forum-niggas give him some spotlight for once and send him ur thoughts?

smh, i am disapoint  :grumpy:

^TIP is Thizz In Peace, sucka

???

anyways, RIP to the gangsta rap GOAT 8)

Mac Dre has been dead for 8 years. move on  8)

Yung Eazy is also starting to make a few moves too!

this is what im talkin about. the seed of Eazy. --->
Lil Eazy, Tiny Eazy, Eazy E3, Yung Eazy etc or whatever the names are.. why cant yall say anythin about em for a change?
i havent seen any  coverage whatsoever, from any of u.  no posts, nothing. thats what O.G. Eazy wouldve wanted..

instead, yall bickerin about this "r.ip to his dead father" shit every year, and remindin niggas how old 2pac woudlbe been if he was still alive n dumb shit like taht. none of u knew any of em, and u were infants n kids when they both died, so dont act like ur hearts are in pain, cuz they died nearly 20yrs ago. silly kids, smh

celebrate --> life,

midwestryder, i cant communicate wit u. ive already told u this. get ur school-grades up, n form a coherent sentence before u even try to type anythin ever again. yes, i am "Michael Madsen", u dumb jamaican fuck. and Nelly sucks  8)

Good mix

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2012, 06:12:15 PM »
kareem grimes will be playin' eazy in the new nwa movie directed by f. gary gray.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2012, 06:47:20 AM »
^thsi guy?

yea i can c him pullin it off, looks a bit masculine tho

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2012, 06:53:24 AM »
^thsi guy?

yea i can c him pullin it off, looks a bit masculine tho
yup. that's him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
Since most look the same, this guy should do fine.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
^ this bitch is a racist !!!!!!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2012, 05:08:02 PM »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup