Author Topic: What Are They Now?  (Read 1172 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: What Are They Now?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:39 AM »
What ever happen to Ocho, Sub Z , Jamal, Owen, Lincoln, Pink... all those dudes we grew up wwith... ill come out of retirement of doing interviews if they showed up...

Pops Twista messaged me a few years back but declined an interview, he was the funniest poster here
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »
Trauma never came back after the Bubbles (Trauma's gay lover) alias affair in 08'.   Would be pretty dope if someone landed an interview with the guy.  I know his AIM used to be coolcatronnie but other than that I can't think of any way to find the guy. 

...and as A.G. mentioned   ---- Sub Z, Jamal, Owen, Lincoln and Pink were all big time OG's someone should try to track down if they have any connects, I'll add to that list of names Incognito.

Also Roccy doesn't post here anymore, although since I've hung out with him a few times in person and his MP3's are all over the site it still seems like he's here.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 06:01:55 AM »
Ocho deleted his account. Hes a bengals fan and I'm a jets fan. When the jets played the bengals in the first round of the playoffs a couple years back we bet on the winner, whoever lost had to delete their account.

Jets  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 10:21:20 AM »
What ever happen to Ocho, Sub Z , Jamal, Owen, Lincoln, Pink... all those dudes we grew up wwith... ill come out of retirement of doing interviews if they showed up...

Pops Twista messaged me a few years back but declined an interview, he was the funniest poster here
Haha Pops was the shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »

pops twista posts at siccness.. he became a mod there after he got fired from dubcnn

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 10:45:46 AM »
what alias is ferhat posting under now?

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 10:53:06 AM »
Where is that deluded white boy real amerikkkan at?
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 11:05:04 AM »

how bout job and nat turner

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 02:12:06 PM »
Owen stopped posting here when he said he was dating Hillary Duff before she was famous.  I think it was hillary duff  She wasn't a huge star yet so I some how got her actual e-mail address and asked if she new him and she said she never heard of him.  No one ever saw him again lol.

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »

He still post at SOHH and he's still a virgin

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 02:14:46 PM »
Trauma never came back after the Bubbles (Trauma's gay lover) alias affair in 08'.   Would be pretty dope if someone landed an interview with the guy.  I know his AIM used to be coolcatronnie but other than that I can't think of any way to find the guy. 

...and as A.G. mentioned   ---- Sub Z, Jamal, Owen, Lincoln and Pink were all big time OG's someone should try to track down if they have any connects, I'll add to that list of names Incognito.

Also Roccy doesn't post here anymore, although since I've hung out with him a few times in person and his MP3's are all over the site it still seems like he's here.

Lmao that was my alias

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 03:35:04 PM »
Where's King Tech at? Is views in the TOT section were beyond ignorant, but he was a dope posters.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 03:40:19 PM »
yeah what happened to job? i doubt that was an alias

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »

Lmao that was my alias

lol, yeah I knew that, I just didnt want to put you out there like that.  You effectively destroyed Trauma's existence here at dubcc worse than LL did to Kool Mo Dee's career in rap.

For that i definitely nominate Bubbles (Trauma's gay lover) as the #1 alias of all-time.

...it was great at the time, but now that he's gone I actually miss the guy and wish Bubbles had never stepped on the scene, lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 04:50:41 PM »
Where's King Tech at? Is views in the TOT section were beyond ignorant, but he was a dope posters.

King Tech is still alive and well over at the Sohh forum.  I'm gonna holler at him and get him to do an exclusive interview for the G-Spot section, have him explain why he left and so on...

...seriously, we should try to track down some of these OG's.  Quiet Truth and Job were two of my favorite posters.