Author Topic: What Are They Now?  (Read 1174 times)

Al Bundy

Re: What Are They Now?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2012, 01:54:34 PM »
QuietTruth was a good guy...i think you guys gradually destroyed his whole belief system in some of the threads here and in TOT lol

He went from interpreting the entire bible literally to having a breakdown and questioning the existence of Jesus. Was it bad to laugh at that?

anyone have some links to this?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2012, 03:36:17 PM »
Sikotic was Job.
I wish I could claim that shit.

i def thought it was either sik, tom, petey , or nik.

or he could of been a real person.

anything can happen, radiotube is an actual real life idiot, who da hell would of thought he was an actual person. if radio tube of all else could of been real, goddamn anything can be real (unless radio tube was the ultimate alias, in which someone payed a homeless black man to portray as him)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

G-Funk

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »
what happened to JD Wykid? He used to go back and forth with QT a lot in ToT but both of them haven't been on for a long time.
Also, doesn't Bloodmoney live in the same area as QT? He might know what he's been up to.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
QuietTruth was a good guy...i think you guys gradually destroyed his whole belief system in some of the threads here and in TOT lol

thats what happened to me initially, or thats what started it.

lol, i really hope that WCC ain't the reason u don't believe in God.....

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2012, 04:19:52 PM »
Sikotic was Job.
I wish I could claim that shit.

i def thought it was either sik, tom, petey , or nik.

or he could of been a real person.

anything can happen, radiotube is an actual real life idiot, who da hell would of thought he was an actual person. if radio tube of all else could of been real, goddamn anything can be real (unless radio tube was the ultimate alias, in which someone payed a homeless black man to portray as him)

Nah Job wasn't me.  I was behind Old Man, Bubbles (trauma's gay lover), and the Big S (NIK's Dad).  I think I did a few others but those a the 3 main ones.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2012, 04:37:22 PM »
I still think that butch lesbian he hated so much took him out or somethin. I hope I'm wrong though.

Haha, this is plausible. I remember when he posted up that long rant about her, saying how much he hated her etc, maybe she got even and choked him out with her boxers. Or maybe Quiet lerique (how ever you spell it) went after him after there rap battle, he clowned her and them eye brows to bits ;D

Its a shame he left, he was good people's.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »
I still think that butch lesbian he hated so much took him out or somethin. I hope I'm wrong though.

Haha, this is plausible. I remember when he posted up that long rant about her, saying how much he hated her etc, maybe she got even and choked him out with her boxers. Or maybe Quiet lerique (how ever you spell it) went after him after there rap battle, he clowned her and them eye brows to bits ;D

Haha I remember how he ran that girl with the eyebrows off DBA. Never seen someone take a keystyle so seriously before.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »

Haha I remember how he ran that girl with the eyebrows off DBA. Never seen someone take a keystyle so seriously before.

you know that, i remember how before they battled he made it clear that whatever was said shouldnt be taken personally as it was only a battle... a few bars of destruction later, she was toast. haahaa.
His still the only person i've ever known to have had his computer in his kitchen lol.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 03:57:02 AM »

He went from interpreting the entire bible literally to having a breakdown and questioning the existence of Jesus. Was it bad to laugh at that?

lol a bit yeah...just struck me as a very naive dude, but harmless. Obviously had a lot going on in his life and took a lot of comfort from the bible, until a handful of peeps here fucked that up for him lol we should all feel a bit ashamed for laughing at that  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

blcxm

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 05:00:10 AM »
I think QT got killed some how  :-\

blcxm

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 05:00:51 AM »
His youtube channel hasnt been used since 2007/

blcxm

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2012, 05:02:31 AM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »
What's up with all the Busta Rhymes pics?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2012, 12:25:23 PM »

haha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2012, 01:44:13 PM »