Author Topic: vape pens  (Read 456 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: vape pens
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »
Nice, I bought a WISPR for christmas...I need some butane for it though. 

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 03:54:14 PM »
You white boys need to stop smoking the devil weed to try and dull the pain in your hearts.  Only through realization of your true history can happiness be obtained.

Haha.

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 07:48:23 PM »
Nice, I bought a WISPR for christmas...I need some butane for it though. 

i contemplated buying one of those in the summer when they first came out but the thing is too big & pricey for a portable

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 09:27:07 PM »
i fucking love these things i started with the micro g then i moved onto the atmos thermo waxy.

i smoke wax more then the actual plant now.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 03:05:07 PM »
fuck wax and pens....i mean, shits cool and all, but its a completely different high, not nearly as enjoyable as smokin an og blunt. it's good for every now and then, but shit gets borin real quick, and the high dont really last. i rather smoke that wax out a blunt, foreal.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 03:20:30 PM »
i often do i use a lighter to warm the glass vial up a little bit then i smear it all over a swisher sweet and let it chill for a bit, that my friend is a great high but its not like smoking wax off the nailhead...that shit will make you sit the fuck DOWN.

what i like about the pen is i can get high as fucks very discreetly and if your oil isnt keeping you blazed then someones strietching it out as most dispensaries do...the shit i get is called shatter because you litterally have to take a chunk of it out and break it off. the wax goes directly into my hands from the gentleman that makes it. and all my wax is made out of either OG, headband or deisal.

im not even sure id trust wax or oil from just anyone.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »
i often do i use a lighter to warm the glass vial up a little bit then i smear it all over a swisher sweet and let it chill for a bit, that my friend is a great high but its not like smoking wax off the nailhead...that shit will make you sit the fuck DOWN.

what i like about the pen is i can get high as fucks very discreetly and if your oil isnt keeping you blazed then someones strietching it out as most dispensaries do...the shit i get is called shatter because you litterally have to take a chunk of it out and break it off. the wax goes directly into my hands from the gentleman that makes it. and all my wax is made out of either OG, headband or deisal.

im not even sure id trust wax or oil from just anyone.

naah, i'm smokin 75$ a gram shit from the top dispensaries out here, trust me, shits dank as fuck. it's just that the vaping really kills a good amount of the high, cuz it doesnt burn its full content. it aint bad, but an OG blunt does the job way better for me. dabs of wax WILL knock u on ya ass, though.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2013, 03:33:11 PM »
fuck wax and pens....i mean, shits cool and all, but its a completely different high, not nearly as enjoyable as smokin an og blunt. it's good for every now and then, but shit gets borin real quick, and the high dont really last. i rather smoke that wax out a blunt, foreal.

Yep. You're never quite satisfied and like a crackhead you keep taking more and more and more... End up playing with the vape all day. Rather just smoke a bit of bud and be good for a while.

Yeah I know it's supposed to be healthier or whatever but that's a load of bull... smoking weed isn't bad for your health. At least not mine. ;)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2013, 03:38:09 PM »
we have a big 2 foot bong with a nailhead glass dome attachment you take a torch and flame the nail head till its red hot then smear abunch of wax on it and it starts to smolder you put the glass dome over the nail then hit that shit like weed. the chamber gets full you pull the slider clear that shit and i promise you your ass is gonna be out like a scout on a new route.

im telling you bro before i had a care taker i paid 80 a gram for wax thru dispensaries and it dont compare at all to the shit im getting thru my guy...alot of places make that shit from fanblades mixed in with a little sugar leaves etc. this guy uses nothing but sugarleaf and bud and the best of the trimmings to make it. shit is fucking insane.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »
we have a big 2 foot bong with a nailhead glass dome attachment you take a torch and flame the nail head till its red hot then smear abunch of wax on it and it starts to smolder you put the glass dome over the nail then hit that shit like weed. the chamber gets full you pull the slider clear that shit and i promise you your ass is gonna be out like a scout on a new route.

yea, thats what i meant by dabs..thats the most intense high, fsheez.

im telling you bro before i had a care taker i paid 80 a gram for wax thru dispensaries and it dont compare at all to the shit im getting thru my guy...alot of places make that shit from fanblades mixed in with a little sugar leaves etc. this guy uses nothing but sugarleaf and bud and the best of the trimmings to make it. shit is fucking insane.

i dont pay shit, i know mad peeps who work at clubs and they get the best shit and come thru wit it. it's not the wax thats bad, cuz when u hit it out the bong, shit fucks u hard. but out the vape, it's just much more of a subtle high that leaves u fiendin for more.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2013, 03:57:48 PM »

The difference is you're heating the nail way hotter than any vaporizer goes. By hundreds of degrees...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »
no i feel u i use both but the pen is a great option to have when you cant blaze the leaf or cant pull out a butane torch and two foot roor bong

Matty

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 04:32:46 PM »
used one a while back and it was good shit. very, very discrete 8) the oil seems relatively expensive but you get a ton of hits from one refill.