Poll

pick 1

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?  (Read 1170 times)

Sccit

Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »
dudes been dodgin the question for days......now, it's up for WCC to decide whether or not Sik will grow a pair. Will he accept the invitation to come through with his good friend Petey and smoke a blunt with his arch rival? Free weed & drinks 8)

blcxm

Re: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:52:41 AM »
I think Sikotic doesnt smoke weed. So why would he?

Okka

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »
I thought you were supposed to go at his work. What happened to that?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 12:06:44 PM »

why stalk someone at their work (for a 2nd time) when we can meet mutually for a nice smokeout? 8)

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »
id turn it down, if i were Sik.
that pic wit the lamb and axe in ur sig, looks intimidating

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 01:09:40 PM »
not this shit again. nik loves to act like some vague event that probably wont even happen determines everything when he wont show up to the place and time he knows sik will be. what a pussy

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 01:51:10 PM »
Smoking weed is falling for the white mans trap.  The devil will deceive you with many clouds of smoke.  Rise above the haze Original man.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 01:57:07 PM »

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »
NIK is white.  His race is full of pathological liars.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 03:16:21 PM »
so who voted yes and who voted no?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 03:19:23 PM »
NIK is white.  His race is full of pathological liars.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 03:30:43 PM »
sikotic u should go and kick it. nikcc seems ight.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 03:38:16 PM »
hahah nik trying to deflect his pussying out once again

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 12:25:33 AM »
Elior, I don't understand you. Then again, most don't even fully grasp autism. Why would I want to smoke with you? I don't smoke, and I don't like you. And If I was gonna smoke again it would be in the company of cool ass people, not a wigger who makes creepy music about his penis and raps about violence he'd never dare commit.

This is why I know you're mildly autistic or manic: one day you want to kick my ass and begging me for the opportunity. I give you opportunities more times than I can count, and you've done nothing. Now you act like you wanna chill with me, But why would you wanna kick it with someone you've called a "pussycunt", white washed and a pathetic person? You're either a sad individual who can't live by his words or just straight up retarded.

And you ain't getting out that easy either, Maimon. The day I see you at 70 S. Lake Ave. is the only way I'd even consider anything. You practically begged me to give you the details of my location and threatened to teach me a lesson and just like your parent's expectations, you never followed through. Don't give me that "stalking" excuse you just came up with cuz it ain't stalking if I expect you.

Not sure what's goin on in your mentally disabled head, but I never once said I wanted to make an effort to meet you. It's the other way around. There are people I've kicked it with from Dubcc and there are some I'd be down to chill with in the future, but you're not one of them. Besides, I already interacted with you in person when we were on better terms, but you just stood around looking awkward. As you know from my pics, I like to smile and have a good time, not creep girls out in the room with your weird energy.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE