Poll

pick 1

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?  (Read 1169 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 12:48:42 AM »
Elior, I don't understand you. Then again, most don't even fully grasp autism. Why would I want to smoke with you? I don't smoke, and I don't like you. And If I was gonna smoke again it would be in the company of cool ass people, not a wigger who makes creepy music about his penis and raps about violence he'd never dare commit.

This is why I know you're mildly autistic or manic: one day you want to kick my ass and begging me for the opportunity. I give you opportunities more times than I can count, and you've done nothing. Now you act like you wanna chill with me, But why would you wanna kick it with someone you've called a "pussycunt", white washed and a pathetic person? You're either a sad individual who can't live by his words or just straight up retarded.

And you ain't getting out that easy either, Maimon. The day I see you at 70 S. Lake Ave. is the only way I'd even consider anything. You practically begged me to give you the details of my location and threatened to teach me a lesson and just like your parent's expectations, you never followed through. Don't give me that "stalking" excuse you just came up with cuz it ain't stalking if I expect you.

Not sure what's goin on in your mentally disabled head, but I never once said I wanted to make an effort to meet you. It's the other way around. There are people I've kicked it with from Dubcc and there are some I'd be down to chill with in the future, but you're not one of them. Besides, I already interacted with you in person when we were on better terms, but you just stood around looking awkward. As you know from my pics, I like to smile and have a good time, not creep girls out in the room with your weird energy.

don't forget that Elior waxes his eyebrows

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 12:49:48 AM »
looks like whoever voted yes was wrong

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 03:27:30 AM »
No, Sik doesn't have the balls

But if I'm ever in La ill take you up on your offer but Faggot Lights (and his death is questionable like 2pacs) isn't invited alive or dead... and I'm not down to hop in a truck...
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 05:24:21 AM »
dudes been dodgin the question for days......now, it's up for WCC to decide whether or not Sik will grow a pair. Will he accept the invitation to come through with his good friend Petey and smoke a blunt with his arch rival? Free weed & drinks 8)

I'll get Sik out of hiding next time I'm in L.A.   Doubt he would be down to smoke a blunt though
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 07:37:10 AM »
sikotic u should go and kick it. nikcc seems ight.
You might wanna do a tad more research on the subject, before you post anything positive about Nik being ight.

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 09:25:10 AM »
Elior, I don't understand you. Then again, most don't even fully grasp autism. Why would I want to smoke with you? I don't smoke, and I don't like you. And If I was gonna smoke again it would be in the company of cool ass people, not a wigger who makes creepy music about his penis and raps about violence he'd never dare commit.

This is why I know you're mildly autistic or manic: one day you want to kick my ass and begging me for the opportunity. I give you opportunities more times than I can count, and you've done nothing. Now you act like you wanna chill with me, But why would you wanna kick it with someone you've called a "pussycunt", white washed and a pathetic person? You're either a sad individual who can't live by his words or just straight up retarded.

And you ain't getting out that easy either, Maimon. The day I see you at 70 S. Lake Ave. is the only way I'd even consider anything. You practically begged me to give you the details of my location and threatened to teach me a lesson and just like your parent's expectations, you never followed through. Don't give me that "stalking" excuse you just came up with cuz it ain't stalking if I expect you.

Not sure what's goin on in your mentally disabled head, but I never once said I wanted to make an effort to meet you. It's the other way around. There are people I've kicked it with from Dubcc and there are some I'd be down to chill with in the future, but you're not one of them. Besides, I already interacted with you in person when we were on better terms, but you just stood around looking awkward. As you know from my pics, I like to smile and have a good time, not creep girls out in the room with your weird energy.

While Sikotic is confused about a great many things, he is at least correct about not smoking the evil weed.  While Sikotic is only half Original and displays many tasteless race hating tendencies, half of his mind has pure African blood and that helps him to overcome the temptation of the white mans drug.  NIK inviting Sikotic to smoke the drug of his people, the white cave dwellers, shows he is trying to enslave yet another brother.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 10:17:19 AM »
looks like whoever voted yes was wrong
That was me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »
nik is trying to pussy out of the beef he started, once again.

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 10:42:41 AM »
nik is trying to pussy out of the beef he started, once again.

Yes he is my half brother.  The white man will always try and use trickery to deceive the Original man.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 10:43:45 AM »
You might wanna do a tad more research on the subject, before you post anything positive about Nik being ight.

lmao@research. u gay as fuck, boy...if u aint a pussy, come to the smokeout. i'll let ur face research the back of my hand for bein such an irrelevant nutrider.

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »

ROFL

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 02:57:02 PM »

lmao@research. u gay as fuck, boy...if u aint a pussy, come to the smokeout. i'll let ur face research the back of my hand for bein such an irrelevant nutrider.

Lol the only thing the back of your hand ever slapped was your girlfriend, whats the matter NIK to scared to hit a real man? Siks dancing at his job while leaving nut on your moms face. Unlike SIK I do smoke weed, and I'll never smoke weed with you, because 10 bucks says you smoke some Stress shit, but your such a pussy you thinking its the chronic.  If you come to my city, It wouldn't be a fight, it'd be a homicide. Cause unlike you their isn't no bitch in me. But I know you'll come up with some bullshit excuse, and then try and turn it around like "oh we was joking". 

I'd rather blow off my left nut, and put my right 1 in a vice until it explodes then smoke with your ass. Cause I know moment sik or petey was their you'd call up your crip cusion dick 4 thizz friends and try and put a beat down, but even then you weak ass fucks still get beat down. Face if oven dodger, stay in your nice little burb with your little nice picket fence, before you get into it with the wrong motherfucker. and I put that on Mac-Dres rat ridden corpse, may he burn in hell ass.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 04:47:05 PM »

Lol the only thing the back of your hand ever slapped was your girlfriend, whats the matter NIK to scared to hit a real man? Siks dancing at his job while leaving nut on your moms face. Unlike SIK I do smoke weed, and I'll never smoke weed with you, because 10 bucks says you smoke some Stress shit, but your such a pussy you thinking its the chronic.  If you come to my city, It wouldn't be a fight, it'd be a homicide. Cause unlike you their isn't no bitch in me. But I know you'll come up with some bullshit excuse, and then try and turn it around like "oh we was joking". 

I'd rather blow off my left nut, and put my right 1 in a vice until it explodes then smoke with your ass. Cause I know moment sik or petey was their you'd call up your crip cusion dick 4 thizz friends and try and put a beat down, but even then you weak ass fucks still get beat down. Face if oven dodger, stay in your nice little burb with your little nice picket fence, before you get into it with the wrong motherfucker. and I put that on Mac-Dres rat ridden corpse, may he burn in hell ass.

lmao@a mexican talkin about stress, wtf? who even smokes chronic anymore, dumbfuck....i'm from the 818, if u aint smokin kush, dont even bring up weed as an insult to some1 else, son. where are u even from? no way ur from cali with that bullshit. either ur a fuckin nerd like sik, or ur from somehwere like alabama, where they still think smokin chronic is the shit. if u are from cali, man up and come commit ur "homicide" at the smokeout, u fuckin pussy.....lmfao

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 05:58:51 PM »
weed is the GOD man's drug.... 8)

10 days without hitting the kush...thank god for sagebrush  8)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 06:33:06 PM »

lmao@a mexican talkin about stress, wtf? who even smokes chronic anymore, dumbfuck....i'm from the 818, if u aint smokin kush, dont even bring up weed as an insult to some1 else, son. where are u even from? no way ur from cali with that bullshit. either ur a fuckin nerd like sik, or ur from somehwere like alabama, where they still think smokin chronic is the shit. if u are from cali, man up and come commit ur "homicide" at the smokeout, u fuckin pussy.....lmfao
lol I doubt you've seen kush much less smoked it.  and unlike your spoiled ass willing to fly out everyone to watch you play basketball. I don't need to prove shit, unlike yourself who needs to prove he's a tough guy. I'm in Cen Cali dogg,  559, Fuck scrappy ass 818. I know you won't come up cause you can't even go 20 minutes over to meet up with Sik.