Poll

pick 1

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?  (Read 1161 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »
sikotic u should go and kick it. nikcc seems ight.
You might wanna do a tad more research on the subject, before you post anything positive about Nik being ight.

lmao@research. u gay as fuck, boy...if u aint a pussy, come to the smokeout. i'll let ur face research the back of my hand for bein such an irrelevant nutrider.
This is NOT how you invite people to hang out with you. So far, this smokeout looks like its gonna be a party of one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 01:09:06 AM »
You might wanna do a tad more research on the subject, before you post anything positive about Nik being ight.

lmao@research. u gay as fuck, boy...if u aint a pussy, come to the smokeout. i'll let ur face research the back of my hand for bein such an irrelevant nutrider.

Lol the only thing the back of your hand ever slapped was your girlfriend, whats the matter NIK to scared to hit a real man? Siks dancing at his job while leaving nut on your moms face. Unlike SIK I do smoke weed, and I'll never smoke weed with you, because 10 bucks says you smoke some Stress shit, but your such a pussy you thinking its the chronic.  If you come to my city, It wouldn't be a fight, it'd be a homicide. Cause unlike you their isn't no bitch in me. But I know you'll come up with some bullshit excuse, and then try and turn it around like "oh we was joking". 

I'd rather blow off my left nut, and put my right 1 in a vice until it explodes then smoke with your ass. Cause I know moment sik or petey was their you'd call up your crip cusion dick 4 thizz friends and try and put a beat down, but even then you weak ass fucks still get beat down. Face if oven dodger, stay in your nice little burb with your little nice picket fence, before you get into it with the wrong motherfucker. and I put that on Mac-Dres rat ridden corpse, may he burn in hell ass.

lmao@a mexican talkin about stress, wtf? who even smokes chronic anymore, dumbfuck....i'm from the 818, if u aint smokin kush, dont even bring up weed as an insult to some1 else, son. where are u even from? no way ur from cali with that bullshit. either ur a fuckin nerd like sik, or ur from somehwere like alabama, where they still think smokin chronic is the shit. if u are from cali, man up and come commit ur "homicide" at the smokeout, u fuckin pussy.....lmfao
lol I doubt you've seen kush much less smoked it.  and unlike your spoiled ass willing to fly out everyone to watch you play basketball. I don't need to prove shit, unlike yourself who needs to prove he's a tough guy. I'm in Cen Cali dogg,  559, Fuck scrappy ass 818. I know you won't come up cause you can't even go 20 minutes over to meet up with Sik.

if i've never smoked kush, then ur not a dumbfuck, and sikotic's not a bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 01:09:43 AM »

This is NOT how you invite people to hang out with you. So far, this smokeout looks like its gonna be a party of one.

at least petey's not a pussycunt

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 01:24:57 AM »

Now is that suppose to make me reconsider, Elior? You sound mad thirsty for my companionship right now. It's not a good look.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 02:22:05 AM »

Now is that suppose to make me reconsider, Elior? You sound mad thirsty for my companionship right now. It's not a good look.

but bein a black guy in a kkk suit hangin around a buncha whiteboys is....  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2012, 02:42:37 AM »
U mad because you couldn't pull that shit off without getting your ass whooped, white boy :)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 02:45:23 AM »
U mad because you couldn't pull that shit off without getting your ass whooped, white boy :)

yes...duno what i'd give 2 have a jolly ol' time with the bro's dressed as a klansman

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2012, 08:12:08 AM »

Lol for real, what kinda smokeout is this anyway?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2012, 11:08:24 AM »

So far nik has said that he doesn't want to kick your ass and he doesn't want to end the beef either. The only other option is he's going to sit in the corner and act shy like last time.....or rape.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2012, 11:13:34 AM »
ROFL @ nikccs imaginary fantasy smokeout

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2012, 01:08:04 PM »
LOL @ NIK being a pussy.

You make this whole thread about "dodging", then Sik says "come see me, bitch. Like you said you would" & your response completely ignored it.

You're a bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »
who woulda thought, petey is the only dude from da sauce crew who aint a complete bitch..

i've never seen someone more obviously shook..."i dont wanna go to a mutual smokeout, elior...come stalk me at my work, it makes more sense, even though i fled town last time u came through"

u dont wanna kick it with petey? i dont get it......petey is supposed to be ur good homie on here. why would u not wana kick it with him?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2012, 02:41:02 PM »
elior, he invites you to visit him at work  (and you know where)

you are the complete bitch

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2012, 02:42:24 PM »
elior, he invites you to visit him at work  (and you know where)

you are the complete bitch

spoken like a true down syndrome patient.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry, so I can't kick it with Petey without you being around? I wasn't aware that you're his jewish guardian angel.

And only a delusional douchebag such as yourself would think that if the majority of people here don't wanna kick it with you, then they must be bitches. I'ma be honest with you, man: you're a weird muthafucka. I got that feeling the time I ran into you at that concert on Sunset way back when. You're obsessed with gaining my attention in real life. I'm gettin that Selena vibe from you, Maimon. I can't tell if you wanna fuck me or fight me anymore. I prefer the latter of the two.

THA SAUCE HOUSE