Poll

pick 1

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?  (Read 1162 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 02:53:52 PM »
elior, he invites you to visit him at work  (and you know where)

you are the complete bitch

spoken like a true down syndrome patient.

actually I just tell the truth of how you pussy out at showing up to his work when he invites you there....its not like you're 3,000 miles away.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 02:55:47 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry, so I can't kick it with Petey without you being around? I wasn't aware that you're his jewish guardian angel.

And only a delusional douchebag such as yourself would think that if the majority of people here don't wanna kick it with you, then they must be bitches. I'ma be honest with you, man: you're a weird muthafucka. I got that feeling the time I ran into you at that concert on Sunset way back when. You're obsessed with gaining my attention in real life. I'm gettin that Selena vibe from you, Maimon. I can't tell if you wanna fuck me or fight me anymore. I prefer the latter of the two.

lol...ur literally the biggest black nerd i've ever met in my life. u made doggy look like layzie bone or some shit. foreal, though. notice how i walked away from u immediately after i said whatsup. truth is, i didn't wanna be seen kickin it around u. i woulda prefered hangin out with urkel at a dpg concert than you. it was my birthday and i was tossed, so naturally, i didnt wanna be around some 5 foot nerd lookin all out of place at a DPG concert. i seriously thought u were about to break out in the Carlton snap

say what u want "i dont wanna kick it with u"...if u werent scared and i really was who u say i am to save face, then u would do it just for the "lulz". i mean, u and petey will be together, u know that shit would be classic, regardless. there is nothin more obvious than how shook u are, my dude...really, though.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2012, 03:00:29 PM »

sik is white as a muthafucka son

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2012, 03:04:27 PM »
lmao, where do u get these pics?

i dont even wear glasses...i purposely put those on for that serious pose as a joke. amazin that ur obsession allows u to track down these random pics which i couldnt even find if i wanted to.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2012, 03:05:33 PM »
people kept sending them to me. i lost the one tanner did of sik fucking your mom though who has that

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »
people kept sending them to me. i lost the one tanner did of sik fucking your mom though who has that

good excuse for bein a nurider

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2012, 03:08:17 PM »
i mean youre easy to laugh at what can i say youre a clown basically

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2012, 03:10:14 PM »
i mean youre easy to laugh at what can i say youre a clown basically

lol...it's easy to laugh at a dude wearin glasses in a joke pose, but it's not easy to laugh at a black guy wearin a kkk suit cheesin around a bunch of whiteboys..

yea....like i said, u a nutrider. and not just a casual nutrider, u full blown with that shit. i know ull never do it, but i'll say it anyways......hop off.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »

sik is white as a muthafucka son

LMAO

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
Nik is whiter than most white people I know.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2012, 03:25:56 PM »

lol...remember when that guy came here who knows u in real life and exposed what a nerd u are. i will never take u seriously after that.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »

lol...remember when that guy came here who knows u in real life and exposed what a nerd u are. i will never take u seriously after that.

No I can't say I recall, but feel free to remind me.

It still doesn't change the fact that you're whiter than most white people I know. Are you denying that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2012, 03:45:30 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry, so I can't kick it with Petey without you being around? I wasn't aware that you're his jewish guardian angel.

And only a delusional douchebag such as yourself would think that if the majority of people here don't wanna kick it with you, then they must be bitches. I'ma be honest with you, man: you're a weird muthafucka. I got that feeling the time I ran into you at that concert on Sunset way back when. You're obsessed with gaining my attention in real life. I'm gettin that Selena vibe from you, Maimon. I can't tell if you wanna fuck me or fight me anymore. I prefer the latter of the two.

lol...ur literally the biggest black nerd i've ever met in my life. u made doggy look like layzie bone or some shit. foreal, though. notice how i walked away from u immediately after i said whatsup. truth is, i didn't wanna be seen kickin it around u. i woulda prefered hangin out with urkel at a dpg concert than you. it was my birthday and i was tossed, so naturally, i didnt wanna be around some 5 foot nerd lookin all out of place at a DPG concert. i seriously thought u were about to break out in the Carlton snap

say what u want "i dont wanna kick it with u"...if u werent scared and i really was who u say i am to save face, then u would do it just for the "lulz". i mean, u and petey will be together, u know that shit would be classic, regardless. there is nothin more obvious than how shook u are, my dude...really, though.
LOL. I was out of place? You were the only cracker in a sea of blacks and mexicans.

And stop backtrackin, fool. You invited me to your smokeout, therefore, you want me to be in your company. It's not an issue of being scare. If I was scared, I wouldn't of told you where I am at most of the week. If I was scared I wouldn't of showed up alone while you bring backup. It's simply an issue of me not wanting to kick it with you. It's funny to me how everything with you comes down to fear. Is there something you want to tell us?

If Petey is in town, I can meet up with him and your lanky Jafar lookin ass doesn't even have to be a factor. You're acting like you own dudes or somethin lol. No wonder your girl dumped your chubby chasin ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »
oh man i had a look in the folder i kept all those photos and theres some classics. heres nik's totally not white parents just being minorities, constantly fearing abuse by the police

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »

LOL. I was out of place? You were the only cracker in a sea of blacks and mexicans.

And stop backtrackin, fool. You invited me to your smokeout, therefore, you want me to be in your company. It's not an issue of being scare. If I was scared, I wouldn't of told you where I am at most of the week. If I was scared I wouldn't of showed up alone while you bring backup. It's simply an issue of me not wanting to kick it with you. It's funny to me how everything with you comes down to fear. Is there something you want to tell us?

If Petey is in town, I can meet up with him and your lanky Jafar lookin ass doesn't even have to be a factor. You're acting like you own dudes or somethin lol. No wonder your girl dumped your chubby chasin ass.

LOL@there arent white people at DPG concerts...and u were kickin it with a "caucasian" (doggy), who also says ur a faggot. so wtf u talkin about? face it, u didnt look like u belonged there, u fit in more with a frat party crowd. it's nothin to be ashamed of, but quit playin it off like u dont know what im talkin about. theres a reason u'd be ashamed to be caught dead at a DPG concert nowadays, and it has a lot to do with the type of people u hang around. ur more of the indie rock show type.

and like i said, it's not a matter of wantin 2 kick it with someone...like i said, it would be classic, regardless. u think i WANTED 2 kick it with grundy when i went to play him ball? naah, i went cuz i thought it would be entertainin. theres no way u can say a 30 minute kickback with me, u, and petey wouldnt be entertainin.... u just want the ball in ur court, cuz thats how u feel comfortable. "come to my work during my work schedule if u wanna see me"..LOL, wtf? u scary cuz u wont step out of ur comfort zone. i'm even willin 2 make the smokeout somewhere mutual. u spend hours clownin on dubcc, why not take an hour out to do it in real life? u can even record it and make an epic video for all of wcc to see. it will be endless "lulz" and promo for da sauce message board u promote all the time.....u scary bitch.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 04:08:25 PM by NIKCC »