Poll

pick 1

yes
5 (55.6%)
no
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?  (Read 1160 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Will Sikotic Man Up & Come to the Smokeout?
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »
NIK is crumbling under questioning.

Pussy ass bitch. Go to his job.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2012, 05:27:14 PM »
The thing is, you were the extremely pale, anorexic kid decked out in Laker gear so yeah you definitely stood the fuck out. Sure, there were some white people there, but none of them were looking like ridiculous Laker rodeo clowns exceot for you. And I don't believe what you're saying about Doggy callin me a faggot because dude was a stand up guy every time I saw him. Until you prove it, it doesn't mean shit coming from you.

LOL @ indie rock type. Never been to one in my life, but I'm not opposed to it. By the way, I'll be at the KDAY show at Gibson Ampitheater next month where Cube is performing. Ask Shlomo for the money to buy a ticket since you're so desperate to kick it with me. I'll be the black guy  who's so ashamed to be there  ::)

Grundy didn't drive all that way to kick with you, moron. He came down there to kick your ass, but you had your girl nearby with the police on speed dial. You're the one who just wanted to play ball, but nice try with rewriting history. When it comes to me and you though, you're not worth my time or my gas money. That's why I told you for the past 3 years that if you have a problem with me, then come on over and settle it because unlike you, I'm not taking internet shit personal. You are going out of your way to try and get me to hang out with you (making threads, calling me names,etc.) and it seems like your frustration grows because I'm not interested. If you were a fuckin girl this thirsty to kick it with me, I still wouldn't be down because that's not normal behavior. Being called a scary bitch from a guy who threatens to kick someone's ass for 3 years straight and never follows through means absolutely nothing, you get that right?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2012, 05:39:38 PM »
The thing is, you were the extremely pale, anorexic kid decked out in Laker gear so yeah you definitely stood the fuck out. Sure, there were some white people there, but none of them were looking like ridiculous Laker rodeo clowns exceot for you. And I don't believe what you're saying about Doggy callin me a faggot because dude was a stand up guy every time I saw him. Until you prove it, it doesn't mean shit coming from you.

LOL @ indie rock type. Never been to one in my life, but I'm not opposed to it. By the way, I'll be at the KDAY show at Gibson Ampitheater next month where Cube is performing. Ask Shlomo for the money to buy a ticket since you're so desperate to kick it with me. I'll be the black guy  who's so ashamed to be there  ::)

Grundy didn't drive all that way to kick with you, moron. He came down there to kick your ass, but you had your girl nearby with the police on speed dial. You're the one who just wanted to play ball, but nice try with rewriting history. When it comes to me and you though, you're not worth my time or my gas money. That's why I told you for the past 3 years that if you have a problem with me, then come on over and settle it because unlike you, I'm not taking internet shit personal. You are going out of your way to try and get me to hang out with you (making threads, calling me names,etc.) and it seems like your frustration grows because I'm not interested. If you were a fuckin girl this thirsty to kick it with me, I still wouldn't be down because that's not normal behavior. Being called a scary bitch from a guy who threatens to kick someone's ass for 3 years straight and never follows through means absolutely nothing, you get that right?

bro, quit tryna flip shit...there are hella peeps decked out in dodger/laker gear in rap concerts in LA, ya big dumby...i only had a Laker jacket on, in which u gave me props for...lmao@ur corny ass "laker jacket! thats whatsup NIK!! *high five*" lmao...now that i call u out on bein an urkel, u try flippin the script. ur whiteboy trickology aint guna work with me, my son.

lol...ur so desperate that ur stickin up for grundy for drivin 7 hours to play ball. seriously, u are beyond a joke. u'll say anything to save face and keep ur legion of followers impressed. btw, i never went to meet grundy to fight him, we already said in advance that we were meeting up to play ball. so there goes ur dumbass saveface theory. forget about these nerds on wcc, u wana know what real black dudes who aren't ashamed of their skin color think when they see u, foreal? that ur a fuckin joke of a nerd. i showed klientel the video in ur sig, and he's like "who the fuckin is the nerd? lets go over there right now and jack him"...LOL. fact of the matter is, u can impress as many muthafuckaz who look up to u online as u want...but me and u both know the real, and thats all that really counts. ur a whitewashed nerd who would NEVER talk shit to someones face. u wouldnt even have to balls to clown NWA Whorider in person. thats the type of muthafucka u are, straight up, and we both know it. internet hero, real life nerd.

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »

bro, quit tryna flip shit...there are hella peeps decked out in dodger/laker gear in rap concerts in LA, ya big dumby...i only had a Laker jacket on, in which u gave me props for...lmao@ur corny ass "laker jacket! thats whatsup NIK!! *high five*" lmao...now that i call u out on bein an urkel, u try flippin the script. ur whiteboy trickology aint guna work with me, my son.

lol...ur so desperate that ur stickin up for grundy for drivin 7 hours to play ball. seriously, u are beyond a joke. u'll say anything to save face and keep ur legion of followers impressed. btw, i never went to meet grundy to fight him, we already said in advance that we were meeting up to play ball. so there goes ur dumbass saveface theory. forget about these nerds on wcc, u wana know what real black dudes who aren't ashamed of their skin color think when they see u, foreal? that ur a fuckin joke of a nerd. i showed klientel the video in ur sig, and he's like "who the fuckin is the nerd? lets go over there right now and jack him"...LOL. fact of the matter is, u can impress as many muthafuckaz who look up to u online as u want...but me and u both know the real, and thats all that really counts. ur a whitewashed nerd who would NEVER talk shit to someones face. u wouldnt even have to balls to clown NWA Whorider in person. thats the type of muthafucka u are, straight up, and we both know it. internet hero, real life nerd.
I said somethin about you reppin the Lakers hard. I don't remember what you had on exactly. You still stood out, wigger. And you keep saying shit about how I would never say shit to someone's face, but when have you, honkey? You wouldn't even get out of the truck for either of us to say shit face-to-face.

And I'm not defending Grundy driving that far. That's his business. I wouldn't do it personally. You both said he was pushing you around and you were begging him to just play ball  instead lol. You still had your girl there with the cops on speed dial like the bitch you are. And who is Klientel to me? or his opinion? You're sounding like a groupie ho right now acting like what he says is gospel. And if you and Klientel wanna run up and jack me, you both know where to find me. We all know neither one of ya will be there though  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »

I said somethin about you reppin the Lakers hard. I don't remember what you had on exactly. You still stood out, wigger. And you keep saying shit about how I would never say shit to someone's face, but when have you, honkey? You wouldn't even get out of the truck for either of us to say shit face-to-face.

And I'm not defending Grundy driving that far. That's his business. I wouldn't do it personally. You both said he was pushing you around and you were begging him to just play ball  instead lol. You still had your girl there with the cops on speed dial like the bitch you are. And who is Klientel to me? or his opinion? You're sounding like a groupie ho right now acting like what he says is gospel. And if you and Klientel wanna run up and jack me, you both know where to find me. We all know neither one of ya will be there though  ;D

yes, sik...i wonder why i didnt get out of the truck when i was in the middle of the street still driving lmao. why are u denying the fact that u FLED TOWN AND SHUT UR PHONE OFF when i went to park the truck? is ur internet reputation THAT much more important to you than INTEGRITY?

as for acgrundy, he drove 7+ hours cuz he wanted 2 beat my ass...if he really wanted 2 do it, i was right there, face 2 face with him...my girl wasnt even in the picture, she was way on the sideline talkin 2 her friend on the phone, thinkin i was just goin there for a basketball match. fact of the matter is, i went there to play him ball and we were supposed to be bettin 500 bux on the game. we ended up playin for fun, cuz he didnt bring any money. but lmao@people calling the cops over a fight smfh. not even a whitewashed nerd like u should be square enough to say somethin as dumb as that. and this is Klientel:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fl4y-1cLvJ0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fl4y-1cLvJ0</a>

http://soundcloud.com/klientel/klientel-sccit-roccy-m-o

BUMP IT

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2012, 08:16:29 PM »
people kept sending them to me. i lost the one tanner did of sik fucking your mom though who has that
hahahaha did a search and hit the jackpot

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2012, 08:26:18 PM »
yes, sik...i wonder why i didnt get out of the truck when i was in the middle of the street still driving lmao. why are u denying the fact that u FLED TOWN AND SHUT UR PHONE OFF when i went to park the truck? is ur internet reputation THAT much more important to you than INTEGRITY?

as for acgrundy, he drove 7+ hours cuz he wanted 2 beat my ass...if he really wanted 2 do it, i was right there, face 2 face with him...my girl wasnt even in the picture, she was way on the sideline talkin 2 her friend on the phone, thinkin i was just goin there for a basketball match. fact of the matter is, i went there to play him ball and we were supposed to be bettin 500 bux on the game. we ended up playin for fun, cuz he didnt bring any money. but lmao@people calling the cops over a fight smfh. not even a whitewashed nerd like u should be square enough to say somethin as dumb as that. and this is Klientel:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fl4y-1cLvJ0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fl4y-1cLvJ0</a>

http://soundcloud.com/klientel/klientel-sccit-roccy-m-o

BUMP IT
Elior, you coulda had your backup, Lights, take the wheel and come around to the sidewalk. What the fuck was his purpose then? I didn't flee home, I went home after you drove off and never came back. I gave your ass like 10 minutes and you never came around. And I didn't shut my phone off, I simply didn't have it on me. But look, stop restating the same old boring shit and come back on Monday and relive history. I know you won't come alone because you never do, so bring Klientel with you too. It's real simple, cracker.

You knew Grundy was coming to fight you, which is why you brought your girl with you. You can't support yourself financially, and you can't confront any one without backup, yet you're the one making the most threats. Kill the toughguy shit, wigger, no body buys it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
I gave your ass like 10 minutes and you never came around.

lmao

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »
people kept sending them to me. i lost the one tanner did of sik fucking your mom though who has that
hahahaha did a search and hit the jackpot

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2012, 10:00:41 PM »
LOL @ NIK showing his boy the Sik video. Son is so insecure.

1. He's your boy. Obviously he's not going to sit there & be like "Hahahaha, he called you out, pussy!".
2. You ran to homeboy to comfort your own insecurity flaws to hear someone else call him a nerd-lookin' nigga. But you do things like this to feel good about yourself. But all your sources are your friends, Wikipedia & people who we can't even talk to.

Give up on life.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2012, 11:00:17 PM »
OF COURSE NOT
once a pussycunt akways a pussycunt

SUK-A-DIK IS A GAY. BELIEVE ME

L.A.M.B!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »

NIK looks like he has down syndrome  :grumpy:

blcxm

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2012, 03:52:55 AM »

not really.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2012, 05:05:48 AM »

lmao the irony

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »
^LOL, foreal, though