Poll

pick 1.

Yes
14 (82.4%)
No
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Is Spice-2 a Homosexual?  (Read 1329 times)

Sccit

Re: Is Spice-2 a Homosexual?
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2012, 12:16:53 AM »
isnt it rapsodie in that picture? either way, everyone on this forum is gay.

rapsodie is spice-2, u dumb rainbow ass bitch
lol. i dont really keep track on internet personas. racetraitor.

unless that internet character is me, of course...

dont blame u 8)
Lol. Your faggot ass stands out like a crip affiliated kobe look a like in hebrew private school. Hop of my nuts, dicksucka #1.

u do realize that over half of ur posts are about me, correct? i wouldn't quite put u in first place, but u definitely givin "ducksucka #1" a run for his money.
You checked my posts, and you were too retared to see there is hardly a serious posts there. Your crip affiliated mind couldnt grasp this is a troll/bullshit account. Now, Lolior, tell me something more obvious.

bein a troll nerd doesnt excuse ur dicklickin behavoir.

blcxm

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2012, 12:26:24 AM »
You post about homosexual fellatio too much. Its kind of weird. And it was a wack comeback, like Eden said when his bf got soft "try again".

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2012, 12:35:17 AM »
You post about homosexual fellatio too much. Its kind of weird. And it was a wack comeback, like Eden said when his bf got soft "try again".

u post about posters who post about homosexual fellation too much, not much better..

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 11:06:53 AM »
Elior could give a fuck about your opinion of him, but he will always respond for some reason.

He will helplessly respond to what I've just said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 03:49:26 PM »
Nik cares enough about me to make a thread wondering if I fuck chicks or dudes. He's officially my number one nutrider.  8)
to nick's credit at least he doesn't want to know what makes ya shit grow lol
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2012, 05:43:47 PM »
Elior could give a fuck about your opinion of him, but he will always respond for some reason.

He will helplessly respond to what I've just said.

lol, i bet you've had my name in your mouth more than all of your family members combined
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:36:25 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2012, 06:49:15 PM »
You just couldn't resist.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 07:36:46 PM »
edited

blcxm

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2012, 01:26:28 AM »
predictable, lame and played out. Lolior is like the dubcc version of Crocs.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: SSA Death Records Search
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
With the technology available today, it has become easy for us to reconnect with friends, former classmates,polo ralph lauren, or relatives. However, it is sad to think that it is also possible that the person you are looking for has already passed away. To verify, you may check the death records of a person with the use of his or her Social Security Number.

SSA Death Records Search

You can perform a death records search through the United States Social Security Administration or SSA. The SSA has Death Master File or DMF that is kept up to date. This year, the SSA has about 86 million records on its Death Master File. Death reports are commonly done by a family member,dolce and gabbana, lawyer,michael kors, of the deceased person. The mortuary can also submit death reports. Filing a death report is an important process for claiming death benefits. The Social Security Number of the deceased person is key to this process.

One of the most effective ways of retrieving or verifying the death records of a person is through his or her Social Security Number. An SSN death record search can be easily done online. The SSA's Death Master file website is one of the sites online where you can make your search. The SSA site retrieves all the details from its database, verifying any filed death certificate under the person's SSN.

The Death Master File of the SSA,dolce gabbana, unfortunately,supra shoes, do not contain the death records of all persons who have passed away. It gives no guarantee as to providing results to all of the death record searches. You may not confirm if the person you are looking for is deceased already or is still alive. Another downside of performing a search through the SSA Death Master File is that there is a fee to be paid before you can get the death records that you need.

Easily Search Records

Going online is one of the easiest ways to do your records search. You can search for the information that you need. With a reliable site to help you with your search, you can gain access to public records, leading you to the different information you are looking for.

You can also simply leave all the searching to online SSN search sites. To do this,casque dr dre, you first have to provide required information before they can begin any searches. As the search begins,christian louboutin, what you have to do is to wait for the results which will be delivered to you instantly. With this method,air jordan, you are free from doing exhaustive process of looking for death records.

If you wish to know more information about a person,casque beats, records also contain the following:

- date of birth

- date of death

- name, nicknames,ralph lauren, and aliases

- Social Security Number

- address

- zip code of latest address

- zip code of lump sum payment

The records can verify whether or not the person you wish to reconnect with has already passed away or is still alive. The SSN search sites of your choice are sure to do all the work for you to acquire the death records that you need.

About The Author
At Searchbyssn.org,michael kors outlet, you can gain access to the best information when it comes to gathering the details that you need.
相关的主题文章:

respectively increased by 4 percent compared with the same period last year.

Cry there what's the use

for example

motion the same day by 30 votes to 28 votes in the Senate by the Proponents , including the five Greens MP has checks and balances , a Family First Party members and one independent Members .

lol wtf

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »
A spam novel...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
A spam novel...

i like how they go back to April to spam us

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 10:13:40 PM »
i voted yes 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 10:16:38 PM »
Just further proof NIK catches serious feelings online for being called out about real life things & without hesitation starts calling things gay.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 10:17:22 PM »
 8)