Author Topic: Chronic  (Read 203 times)

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
Chronic
« on: March 31, 2012, 03:37:22 PM »
lol @ ppl still smoking on chronic. out here in la we will laugh at u for bringing that weed here. if its not og, we dont smoke it. my niggaz will kill u if your not smoking that og. thats how they be, they dont care if u black or mexican. shit we scrapped with some niggers the other day. they was scared lol at u euro wiggers thinking blacks be hard and run the streets. shit out here in cali, my niggaz be running shit, and we smoke only the best, tru og

MUHFUKKA

Re: Chronic
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 03:38:08 PM »
hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 04:06:50 PM »
dont lie....u know uv never smoked kush in ur life

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 04:35:37 PM »
lol @ ppl still smoking on chronic. out here in la we will laugh at u for bringing that weed here. if its not og, we dont smoke it. my niggaz will kill u if your not smoking that og. thats how they be, they dont care if u black or mexican. shit we scrapped with some niggers the other day. they was scared lol at u euro wiggers thinking blacks be hard and run the streets. shit out here in cali, my niggaz be running shit, and we smoke only the best, tru og

I Can't say anything bad bout the Raskals (I chill with a few), but they act like fucking niggers way to much. Which is funny cause they'll criticize the blacks worse then anyone.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 05:15:33 PM »
smh @ bragging about weed on the internet

we need to have a Dubcc Cannabis Cup where everyone on this forum brings an 8th of the dankest shit in their area and we all meet up and test them.  that's the only way we can do this lol

Adolf Shitler Da Riddler

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 07:25:37 PM »
good cultivated skunk is better than bad cultivated marley's collie! step your weed game up you bustaz you

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 07:26:41 PM »
good cultivated skunk is better than bad cultivated marley's collie! step your weed game up you bustaz you

LOL okay nazi guy

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 07:44:42 PM »
I was smokin chron when you were playing pokemon

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 08:05:54 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 09:09:21 PM »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 11:06:45 AM »
braggin' about smokin' weed on the internet is not gangsta !!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.